anyone else have this problem?

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

huz
regular

Post by huz » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:00 pm

I have had it prety bad due to wearing shit hydros that are a size to small, lol (Im gona get some churchils when i have the money). thay have totaly deformed my feet. My big toes have massive lumps on them my little toes are bent sideways and last month my big toe nail compleatly fell of (dont know what that was about but it was very painful!). :cry:

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:01 pm

huz wrote:I have had it prety bad due to wearing shit hydros that are a size to small, lol (Im gona get some churchils when i have the money). thay have totaly deformed my feet. My big toes have massive lumps on them my little toes are bent sideways and last month my big toe nail compleatly fell of (dont know what that was about but it was very painful!). :cry:
u ride a 4play and now this u god damn fricken kook!!!

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:07 pm

dammit__01 wrote:
huz wrote:I have had it prety bad due to wearing shit hydros that are a size to small, lol (Im gona get some churchils when i have the money). thay have totaly deformed my feet. My big toes have massive lumps on them my little toes are bent sideways and last month my big toe nail compleatly fell of (dont know what that was about but it was very painful!). :cry:
haha, i knew someone like you would comment on that.

how's your rolly pollies going on the foam surfboard? (im talking to dammit)
Last edited by macca202 on Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Realbooger
regular

Post by Realbooger » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:40 pm

Hey i have that same prob as u luke ... the bumbs arn't bone even if they seem hard they are called sists or somthing its a build up of fluid which goes hard( from tendons rubbing) you can get them pope dand sucked out if u want... parent are doctors so thats what they said anyway. Another alternative is hit em with a bible orsomt big book and they might disperse.
"What ever you can do I can do better."

JaxonB
regular

Post by JaxonB » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:49 pm

dammit__01 wrote:
so dammit your saying that rawlins and hardy are kooks??