69%
gets backwash
31%

Total votes: 16

reggie

Post by reggie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:44 pm

why the fuck is this feed not working for me :evil:

* got it fixed :lol:

i got it playing in media player down the bottom of my taskbar - will it timeout?

grazza
Local

Post by grazza » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:18 am

Hedgey, what a legend. Did you all see that heat?

fong

Post by fong » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:23 am

:shock: dustin just got dusted in the biggest way :!:

trents going well :arrow: i'm sort glad there surfin it and not me.....it's nasty shorey on steriods with backwash 8)

p.s gooooooo hedgeyyyyyyy :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

pig champion
Local

Post by pig champion » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:30 am

fong wrote: p.s gooooooo hedgeyyyyyyy :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
hedge is goooone ... will be a struggle for him to get back on the CT too me thinks
my heaters broke & i'm so tired ...

pig champion
Local

Post by pig champion » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:05 pm

wanto wrote:
pig champion wrote:hedge is goooone ... will be a struggle for him to get back on the CT too me thinks
do you know what you're talking about pork hero? he made his 2nd round heat scoring a 9.9.

he will have a tough run to the final but he made the semis last year i think. if he makes the final he's still a chance for the CT, and you'd think if he wanted to he could do pretty well on the QS with a top seed next year.
this is my opinion, mr wanto ... much like you initial posting of who you think would win heats ... most of which were wrong ...

i just think that hedgey is struggling & has been all year ... i don't think his head is in the right place to get through ... i wish him all the best & hope can can, but i doubt he will ...

pig champion
Local

Post by pig champion » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:21 pm

wanto wrote:
pig champion wrote:hedge is goooone ...
no probs mate. just thought you thought he was knocked out. he scored the 2nd highest score of the day, so you'd have to think he's in fine form.

btw, my first post was for a laugh and a stir.

it's really just a lucky dip at this point with so many people ripping. the locals have many of the heats sown up. it's quite possible no ct or qs surfer makes the final!
no worries mate ... i always love watching the pipe event ... amazing how local knowledge plays such a huge part of the proceedings!

i'm hoping fanning can win it!

grazza
Local

Post by grazza » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:33 pm

wanto wrote:
pig champion wrote:hedge is goooone ... will be a struggle for him to get back on the CT too me thinks
do you know what you're talking about pork hero? he made his 2nd round heat scoring a 9.9.

he will have a tough run to the final but he made the semis last year i think. if he makes the final he's still a chance for the CT, and you'd think if he wanted to he could do pretty well on the QS with a top seed next year.
Hedgey needs 2nd to qualify. He had a very nervous heat this morning, paddling around like a headless chook (to mix a metaphor) all heat. He lucked into the beauty in the last minute or so. Made the barrel with sheer determination. I've got no idea why the Aamion Goodwin, the local wildcard, didn't hold him off that wave but.

The heaviest heat was Raff's. He needed to make the heat to requalify, and lost on an inno where he just didn't see Dingo on the inside. You gotta feel for them.

Clif
barnacle

Post by Clif » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:37 pm

what size board on average you think these blokes are riding in that crazy sh!t

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:07 pm

7'0".

Beautiful boards, like mad said, the 7'0" pintail you ride here in 6-8' surf is a magic thing, useless anywhere in Oz, but essential here.

Promo! Go look at the ASL site for a live interview with the Hogdog.

pigchampion, I agree about Hedgey's earlier frantic efforts but I think that wave settled something in the guy. Let's see if he's so frothy next heat or if he sits and waits for the bombs.

fong

Post by fong » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:47 pm

http://surfinglife.com.au/cms/index.php ... &Itemid=45

thanks nick nack :lol:

didn't know`there`was`boycott considered :shock:

is this` a result the`4 man heats :?: being a` hassle feast :idea:

p.s hedgehog going do it :arrow: he knows`he can.......his got nothin lose......how good is this`comp :lol: 8)

scroopulis
Local

Post by scroopulis » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:25 pm

saltman wrote:Watched the expression session today - the commentators said they were riding 6'6" to 6'10"s None of em looked much over 7ft
Yeh Saltman, IMO they probably were riding smaller boards today. Pipe today was a damn site more tame than yesterdays craziness.

Neco P. = Gibbon.

fong

Post by fong » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:15 am

http://www.triplecrownofsurfing.com/rip ... l_360.html

just found this and liked it ^.......think of as pipe from a boogies point view

( spinnin :lol: )

4' and building.......i wonder how the wait will effect the next round :?:

it's got mess with a competiors head :?