Goofy/Natural

Tribal discussion for shortboarders

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

munch
Harry the Hat

Re: ok.ok.ok i see wats going on here

Post by munch » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:15 pm

fong wrote:u can b part the solution.....or part the problem :P
gotta agree with fongless, youse have to choose whether youse if you are going to be part of the problem or with us :arrow: the right foot forward side :?:
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:07 pm

Samantha, it isn’t too late, well it may be for the socks, pretty soon Nicknack Carroll will be back from his slumber party in California and he will be labelling us as evil nairdowells like his talented brother.

You won’t regret it, ’cept all those wonderful righthanders up Byron way will need a new approach...

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:09 pm

munch wrote:gotta agree with fongless, youse have to choose whether youse if you are going to be part of the problem or with us :arrow: the right foot forward side :?:
Only stands to reason doesn’t it? Right foot forward, therefore must be right, right?

Beerfan

goofy

Post by Beerfan » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:19 am

I agree 100% ric!

Samantha
Grommet

Post by Samantha » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:29 pm

ric_vidal wrote:
You won’t regret it, ’cept all those wonderful righthanders up Byron way will need a new approach...
Yes, this is true. Ive had thoughts that perhaps I could save this new found ability to the lefts of this world... :idea:

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:11 pm

ric_vidal wrote:You won’t regret it
as the actress said to the bishop.

Samantha I can only beg of you to listen to your heart in this matter.

I am not one to preach hate toward our poor goofyfooted brethren. It's more a case of "love the sinner, hate the sin". Some of my BEST FRIENDS are goofies. But to a man these are GOOD goofies. They have learned not to surrender to their vile impulses. Unlike my brother whose lack of moral fibre makes me very sad.

I say your sock-sliding is leading you inescapably to the path of righteousness. And I DO MEAN "right".

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:10 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:
ric_vidal wrote:You won’t regret it
as the actress said to the bishop.
Sammi, youse didn’t tell us you were an actress :shock:

Just ’cause youse is folically challenged, doesn’t make you a bishop Knicknack, although, youse would look pretty good in one of ’em robes an all. :wink:

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:29 pm

Nick Knack :arrow: preaching to the those who have been rightfoot forwardly converted is a waste of your and my time :(

I think you'd be better off spending your time preaching to those who will be leftfoot forward in this world when it ends and dammed to an eternity in hell, while those of us who have lived a are rightfoot forwardly existence will be surfing perfect waves for the rest of eternity :twisted:

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 pm

BLASPHEMY!

Let's face it, the only good thing about a goofy is that occasionally you can persuade 'em to split a peak.

Though not when their initials are T and C. We all know how that ends. :wink:

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:43 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:BLASPHEMY!
Lots of religious overtures Bishop Kni©kna©k, youse seen the light when in the USofA?

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:48 pm

blood is thicker than water, eh :?:
maybe not salt water :?:
or maybe just for the carrolls :!:

Anyway I suppose we should all give nick knack praise for providing us with the golden child ;) .... but thats it :twisted:

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:55 pm

munch wrote:give nick knack praise for providing us with the golden child ;) .... but thats it :twisted:
a simple X chromosome, I thank his good wife, although I suspect sure she deserves our pity :shock:

fong

Post by fong » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:12 pm

:x fu.ckin just missed out on the sickest fishin reel on ebay by 25 cents :x

i'm so piss off right now i'd give kreepy krawlys poodle a bone :x

F.UCK :x

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:32 pm

none of my collection of poodles eat anymore
...but thanks for the offer

Its kinda funny the other day i was surfing at The Joey and i accidentally dropped in on a kook(who miraculously made the section). I honestly didnt think he was going to make it based on what i saw of his surfing before.
So he comes up behind me and starts screaming his head off!!
so as he is screaming i switched foot and told him to F-ck off and continued surfing the wave to the beach. you should have seen the look on his face....priceless.
I cant really surf all that good on my switchfoot side but i can surf either way if i have to.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:06 pm

dinosaur wrote:Samantha just the fact that you own two socks that will allow you to slide on a floor proves without doubt you are natural

You see apart from the spastic convolsions whilst surfing, the thing that truly marks goofies apart is their total lack of moral fibre. Goofies are spineless, demented, deviant creatures. They are slobbering, sweating neanderthal beasts, excreting vile fluids from every orifice and pore. When their hands are not dragging on the ground they'll have one wrapped firmly around their shamefully impotent genitals going ten to the dozen, whilst the other hand is engaged in a furious game of stink finger. whipping from their anus to nose and back like a dog chasing it's tail.

There is not one goofy member of these forums that could possibly own even one sock that isn't either soiled and wet like a rotten mackerel or caked as hard as cement, with the putrid waste from their evil, self loathsome touching.
:shock: Im starting to like your style

Hawkeye
barnacle

Post by Hawkeye » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:40 pm

Samantha wrote:Is it really possible...can you live a normal life and be a goofy?
No, it's just not natural.

Grooaan!

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:44 pm

Ah ha, I’ve got it (the drugs didn’t work), surfing is like a poetic dance on water, no?

Well do you lead with your right foot or left foot? Oh bugger, I think I just made a case for the naturals! :oops:

Case finally closed for me, I feel like a gimp :cry: least I’m not cacky-handed. 8)

Samantha
Grommet

Post by Samantha » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:04 am

dinosaur wrote:Samantha just the fact that you own two socks that will allow you to slide on a floor proves without doubt you are natural

You see apart from the spastic convolsions whilst surfing, the thing that truly marks goofies apart is their total lack of moral fibre. Goofies are spineless, demented, deviant creatures. They are slobbering, sweating neanderthal beasts, excreting vile fluids from every orifice and pore. When their hands are not dragging on the ground they'll have one wrapped firmly around their shamefully impotent genitals going ten to the dozen, whilst the other hand is engaged in a furious game of stink finger. whipping from their anus to nose and back like a dog chasing it's tail.

There is not one goofy member of these forums that could possibly own even one sock that isn't either soiled and wet like a rotten mackerel or caked as hard as cement, with the putrid waste from their evil, self loathsome touching.
:shock: That is filthy. Some concepts and words a fledgling like myself has not come across as yet. I showed this post to some friends and they said you probably go up to gaggles of teenage girls and do something like this to them...with the excuse its a community service annoucement...if you surf goofy you could end up like this...