apology not accepted ...

Tribal discussion for shortboarders

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Re: apology not accepted ...

Post by Surfin Turf » Fri May 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Lip_Ripper wrote:... all hooting and hollering ... Just his vocalness is enough to ruin everyone elses surf alone...
my god I hate that ... (no appropriate emoticon ...)

sometimes I'll paddle off or just go in just to get away from those types ... everyone has a right to get excited about their surf but f'k some people go overboard and clearly have no idea of what a giant knob they are being ...

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Fri May 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Lip_Ripper wrote:The Fwit 1 child, blows up like he's mike tyson and starts with the " dont ever say anything to me again, i'll smash you ect" the older guy remains calm and tells the kid to darn off. The kid, he paddles over all pumped up as if he's going to throw a punch!!??... now for whatever reason the older guy backs down and the child is a hero in front of all his mates.
Now i would suggest as a public service someone needs to punch the living sh't out of this child in front of all of his mates because i'm telling you by the time he's 20 he'll be unbearable. Why a grown man would back down from this child is beyond me...
Well it may be because he has mates and said grown man is on his own. Unless you're a kick-boxing champion you not going to win that fight.

You gotta be careful nowadays, if you belt someone in an area as public as a crowded line-up you're more than likely to end up in court in this day and age of mobile phones with cameras and video as someone is bound to be watching. A grown man would more thank likely knock a 17 year old into a coma as well, no matter how much of a tool the kid is you'll probably get a spell in the big house for doing something like that. Seen it with members of my extended family after one punch-up too many and it was a 90 day holiday in a prison farm in country Victoria for that.

Worse would be you win that round and said little punk comes back with much bigger mates (I've seen this happen though not in the surf) and then you're fcuked.

Pick your fights carefully, get out of the surf before them, watch the car they use ,observe their patterns when they go surfing and plan accordingly to slash tyres, surf wax wind-screens etc.. Make sure you do it quickly and get out of there so no-one sees you.

Revenge is a dish best served cold my friend.
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Fri May 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Hatchman wrote:slash tyres, surf wax wind-screens etc.
banana in the tail pipe ... :idea: :mrgreen:

scroopulis
Local

Post by scroopulis » Fri May 29, 2009 2:12 pm

I dunno about violence/ punching on being an option now days. As someone said earlier - court is now a probability rather than a possibility.
I always find a couple of well timed reos whistling around the back of their head usually deters future drop ins.
I did have a funny altercation with a lid rider though. He dropped in a few metres down the line from where I took off. The wave was a steep, bowly little number and a managed to gather speed and dodge his wake from his drop. I then 'accidently' rode straight up onto his back. The wave pitched and for a moment in time we were locked together like some sort of strange form of surf twister. As the wave closed I gently kicked my board foward and let my board and friend go over the falls in spectacular fashion.

Lip_Ripper

Post by Lip_Ripper » Fri May 29, 2009 5:27 pm

[quote][/Well it may be because he has mates and said grown man is on his own. Unless you're a kick-boxing champion you not going to win that fight.
quote]

its funny you know because my mate is 3 times world muay thai kickboxing champ (no shit) and he gets picked a bit but NEVER fights outside the ring because

1/ he could actually kill somebody and
2/ (the one i like the most ) he says he's not going to fight unless he's getting paid which is fair enough.

He runs a kickboxing gym and ive suggested to him he should start a "surf fighting" class. maybe he could run it in a pool with guys sitting on surfboards and learning to box. If he ran it in manly they'd be lined up all the way along the corso to enrol i reckon

Lip_Ripper

Post by Lip_Ripper » Sat May 30, 2009 5:33 am

no i'm only joking with the surf fighting classes... interesting concept though huh?

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Sat May 30, 2009 9:07 am

Lip_Ripper wrote:no i'm only joking with the surf fighting classes... interesting concept though huh?
stranger things have happened ... :idea: :| :arrow:

http://www.surfdancer.com/

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 am

Lip_Ripper wrote:... interesting concept though huh?
No
Coops@DY wrote:Tangents is a members only, wild west style frontier. People have lost their minds, cried, threatened to kill other members in here Its great!

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat May 30, 2009 10:11 am

Surfin Turf wrote:
Hatchman wrote:slash tyres, surf wax wind-screens etc.
Or if they've hidden their key under the wheel arch, put it under the tap, dry it off and replace it. :lol:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat May 30, 2009 10:45 am

dinosaur wrote:
TrevG wrote:
Surfin Turf wrote:quote="Hatchman"slash tyres, surf wax wind-screens etc.

Or if they've hidden their key under the wheel arch, put it under the tap, dry it off and replace it. :lol:

wash their key for them ???
Yes. Especialy the electronic transponder - DORK! :lol: :wink:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Sveta
Grommet

Post by Sveta » Sat May 30, 2009 11:14 am

apologies should be accepted when appropriate though !!! not everyone is trying burn the house down.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat May 30, 2009 11:46 am

Sveta wrote:apologies should be accepted when appropriate though !!! not everyone is trying burn the house down.
Too true.
I've had to apologise - and I've been happy to accept apologies.............
Unless they ding my board. :twisted:
Beanpole

Skipper

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Sat May 30, 2009 12:54 pm

dinosaur wrote:
TrevG wrote:

wash their key for them ???
Then warm their towel. Maybe have a cup of warm cocoa waiting for them as well when they get out of the water.

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Sat May 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Surfin Turf wrote:
Lip_Ripper wrote:no i'm only joking with the surf fighting classes... interesting concept though huh?
stranger things have happened ... :idea: :| :arrow:

http://www.surfdancer.com/
Surfin I reckon they've found the solution to surf rage with that surfdancing shit. It'll be just like the Bronx back in the early 80s when gang violence was supposedly replaced by breakdancing dance-offs. They can start with the Bra or North Narrabeen. If someone dropped in on me & started pulling moves like in that video, there's no way I could get angry. I'd probably fall of my board in hysterics.

Chong
regular

Post by Chong » Sat May 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Maybe Surf Battle Krumping could be used to settle grievances in the water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFM7nxBVBA

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sat May 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Lip_Ripper wrote:
[/Well it may be because he has mates and said grown man is on his own. Unless you're a kick-boxing champion you not going to win that fight.
quote]

its funny you know because my mate is 3 times world muay thai kickboxing champ (no shit) and he gets picked a bit but NEVER fights outside the ring because

1/ he could actually kill somebody and
2/ (the one i like the most ) he says he's not going to fight unless he's getting paid which is fair enough.

He runs a kickboxing gym and ive suggested to him he should start a "surf fighting" class. maybe he could run it in a pool with guys sitting on surfboards and learning to box. If he ran it in manly they'd be lined up all the way along the corso to enrol i reckon
Same goes for a mate of mine. But more so i guess he just doesn't have to prove himself. Must be awesome to have the confidence of knowing you could beat the living shit out of anyone around you if it needed to be done.

Only time ive seen him fight out of the ring was when in the cross someone pushed infront of him to get a drink he calmly told the dude he was tehre first, the guy punched him and my mate responded with a proper muay thai elbow knocking the guy out cold.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Sat May 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Karlos wrote: I reckon they've found the solution to surf rage ... violence was supposedly replaced by breakdancing dance-offs..
Chong wrote:Maybe Surf Battle Krumping could be used to settle grievances in the water
oohhhh :idea: :idea: :idea: ... now I know what all those guys at the gardens are doing on saterday mornings ... they're not kooks who keep their board perfectly still while shaking their arse and waving their arms around while on a wave ... they're having a surf break-dance off ... :idea:

thanks for clearing that up ...

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Sat May 30, 2009 5:42 pm

TrevG wrote:Yes. Especialy the electronic transponder - DORK! :lol: :wink:
I could see his reaction now ... "Ohh no, I now have to endure the mild inconvenience of not being able to open my car from a few metres away, darn the man who did this"

I would suggest that if you had his key you would just throw it in the bushes?

Other possible retaliations include:

Piss in his petrol talk.

Piss in his air con vent.

Piss on his door handle.

Scratch every panel of his car.

Get the key and puncture the door.

Get a hose > turn it on > place it in the exhaust.

Let more than one tire down/ slash more than one tire

Scratch his windscreen with a key

Jam shit in his door handles so they don't close properly.

Let down more than one tire and break the air intake nozzle.

That's all I've got for now, will think of more later.
Coops@DY wrote:Tangents is a members only, wild west style frontier. People have lost their minds, cried, threatened to kill other members in here Its great!