The stoke spreads

Tribal discussion for shortboarders

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

sydney
barnacle

Post by sydney » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:16 am

Gotta love these new fellas on the forums (not claiming I'm a regular or anything) but seriously, yuo've got 4 posts under your belt, and 6 days as a member... Maybe try not to slag off the majority of the forum before they even know what you're about, other than a school for those that can't lie down straight. :twisted:

reggie

Post by reggie » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:39 am

**edit

woops i realise what i'd said
Last edited by reggie on Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vortex
charger

Post by vortex » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:10 pm

^ :roll:

Hahaha ball was really rolling until that one. :lol: Knife to a gunfight comment was great!

reggie

Post by reggie » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:32 pm

8) 8)

insomniac
regular

Post by insomniac » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:54 pm

greygrom, doesn't matter what craft your son chooses, because he'll always be a raging faggot. like father like son.
go to google and click on the space to see what things he's searched. no doubt being a fag like you, he's searched things like "big black cocks" " hot naked men" "anal sex" etc
but im sure you've already trained him enough on the birds and the bees thing because from what your saying, its clear he's already sucking his daddies filthy cock

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:03 pm

poor insomniac's had a weekend on the gear

insomniac
regular

Post by insomniac » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:16 pm

nah got off the gear about 8 years ago. just use valium and xanax these days.
i might be sounding pissed off right now, but im so unbelievably chilled right now. learnt how to extract coedine the other day and just tried it before, and fuck man you don't know how good i feel man. oooo yeah like the good old (old) days man. fuck im high. love it. like i want to suck this air in man and it just feels awesome yeahl. ah h man taking so long to write this im just so chilled. feels like im in another world at the moment. oooo yeah baby. think im gonna pop a v and go spank the monkey. oooo yeah im gonna spank it till it's red raw baby. ooooo yeah. then im gonna go over to have anal sex with gaygrom. he loves it when i come over. oooo yeah man. *

* this entire post could possibly completetly made up and i may just be going for the shock value

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:33 pm

Insomniac maybe on the ya bah? maybe this madmaxbooger666 trolling around? 8) 8)

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:53 am

greygrom wrote:I have to confess. I burned a shark biscuit real bad on the point last Friday. Dropped into the second suck and just cut him off bad. He was just lying around anyway. Looking up and making weird noises like he lost his nose ball somewhere and his bucket of fish where off. He had a bit of rant but it is hard to make a point when your only propulsion is kicking like a baby and your chained to a bath toy.
What a hell man! :roll:

Try taking off deeper ya knob. I feel sorry for your children who have to be raised by an arrogant, narrow minded immature moron.

Grow up mate.

still here
charger

Post by still here » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:20 pm

Quite clear why insomniac can't sleep .... :roll:
Good luck , freak !

surfin39
charger

Post by surfin39 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:30 pm

It's good to see a parent proud of his son's achievement, and good to see a 12 year old trying new things and developing skills, hopefully he doesn't go down the garden hose path, insomniac is testimony to where that leads...

It's interesting to read all the opinions about what's better, or needs more skill but isn't it a matter of choice at the end of the day.

I have a 12 year old who had a boogie board before she was 1, but for her 8th birthday she asked for a surfboard as she choose the progression to stand up.
My 9 year old also has a booger, but rode her sisters old hot grommit sometimes, and recently came to me asking for a new board so she can progress her surfing. We have three boogies that get used as sand slides now.

So a blokes son makes a choice and he's proud of it, and so a bunch of other people who surf differently feel the need to hang sh!t him, the kid's probably just trying to have some fun... I hope he get's really good when grow's up, and takes off way inside and your boogy riding sons ..

It's no wonder there's so much crap going on in the surf

mad
charger

Post by mad » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:46 pm

Hey GG, My son doesn't surf, and even though this is a travesty, far better than he frolicks with flippers.

The girls, straight to surfing, as it should be. :lol:

mad
charger

Post by mad » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 pm

Oh yeah, for Puuri's sake, we all get off on a body surf.

greygrom
regular

Post by greygrom » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:01 pm

Coops@DY wrote:
greygrom wrote:I have to confess. I burned a shark biscuit real bad on the point last Friday. Dropped into the second suck and just cut him off bad. He was just lying around anyway. Looking up and making weird noises like he lost his nose ball somewhere and his bucket of fish where off. He had a bit of rant but it is hard to make a point when your only propulsion is kicking like a baby and your chained to a bath toy.
What a hell man! :roll:

Try taking off deeper ya knob. I feel sorry for your children who have to be raised by an arrogant, narrow minded immature moron.

Grow up mate.
The funny thing is, the back peak takeoff is soft but the second suck ... does!

But anyway, love youse all. Glad to see that you can actually put a sentence together between the seal calls.

grow up ... I think that was the point of the whole thread. :lol:

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:01 am

greygrom wrote:grow up ... I think that was the point of the whole thread. :lol:
Seems in your case you havent. Its a shame when an old mans mind hasnt aged past the age of an 11 year old. Good luck little fella. :wink:

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:54 pm

mad wrote:Oh yeah, for Puuri's sake, we all get off on a body surf.
and a good thing it is!!! 8) 8)

dudhead
Grommet

Post by dudhead » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:21 am

the ability to be balanced is a difference between lidding and standing-up.
unfortunately not all surfers are balanced - and not all lidders are unbalanced.

why do lidders read this forum?
alot of people aspire to things they can never attain.

mad
charger

Post by mad » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:09 pm

alot of people aspire to things they can never attain.
Dudders, it's surfing, not the Holy Grail (enter sounds of coconuts clanging)