charter fishin boat indo

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Clif
barnacle

charter fishin boat indo

Post by Clif » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:30 pm

umm...this is difficult to broach without getting shot out of the water by saying too much. did overland trip through most of sumatra 2years back but stuck to ferries and local buses. Want to go to a wave i heard about but need a boat and not sure what a fair price is. i don't want to do the luxury charter thingy $$$ and lack of adventure. (actually not sure if any go to this wave and i would prefer to not take them). Anyway, off i go but was wondering if someone could offer a tip. All i want to know is how much is a fair price to haggle towards for chartering an indo fishing boat with two mates for about 10 days. a rough estimate is cool. will be looking around singkil and sibolga. (not going to mentawaii's) nuff said (sorry to any ferals if that is too much info). Hope someone understands and can offer a suggested fair price i can work towards. don't want to turn up and get totally worked - i probably will anyway lol.

cheers fellas.