Page 1 of 1

Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 pm
by Spoon
I seemed to of pinged something in the middle of my back. Nothing life changing but enough to create a small amount of concern. I saw a good Chiropractor years ago who sorted out a whole lot of issues I had and was wondering if there is a good Chiro around whether it would be worth getting a check up and a bit of a cracking.

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:54 pm
by Trev
Spoon wrote:I seemed to of pinged something in the middle of my back. Nothing life changing but enough to create a small amount of concern. I saw a good Chiropractor years ago who sorted out a whole lot of issues I had and was wondering if there is a good Chiro around whether it would be worth getting a check up and a bit of a cracking.
I know you're nowhere near my age, Spoon but personally from middle age on I wouldn't want anyone yanking at my backbone.
Physios do a good job these days, more gently.
Unless you can get Otway to come out of retirement.

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:16 pm
by BA
Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:50 pm
by Drailed
Good chiro,,, isnt that an oxymoron?

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:39 am
by godsavethequeen
Admit it loof, you only clicked in here because you thought it said "Any Good Chinos". What was your recommendation going to be? Ciro Citterio?

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:24 am
by Spoon
BA wrote:Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.
Sounds like a plan. Probably an age thing and I need a few kinks worked out.

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:57 pm
by Drailed
godsavethequeen wrote:Admit it loof, you only clicked in here because you thought it said "Any Good Chinos". What was your recommendation going to be? Ciro Citterio?
Lol. To be honest the best pair I have had in a while have been from Zara of all places. Started off smart enough to dress up but over time have faded into a pretty cool pair that dress down pretty well. Great fit too. Normally their clothes last for about two washes.

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:35 pm
by brendo
Spoon wrote:
BA wrote:Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.
Sounds like a plan. Probably an age thing and I need a few kinks worked out.
-
--
go buy a foam roller. lay on it roll slowly up and down, then when u hit sore spots slowly work that spot.
they stretch your joints out and push blood into the muscles. ive had a few times mid back issues, hit
the roller and it will crack your back for you. feel good after a session on it. get em on ebay for 30 bucks delivered.

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:47 pm
by BA
Yep rollers are the shit. I get on one every day after work.