Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by Spoon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 pm

I seemed to of pinged something in the middle of my back. Nothing life changing but enough to create a small amount of concern. I saw a good Chiropractor years ago who sorted out a whole lot of issues I had and was wondering if there is a good Chiro around whether it would be worth getting a check up and a bit of a cracking.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by Trev » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Spoon wrote:I seemed to of pinged something in the middle of my back. Nothing life changing but enough to create a small amount of concern. I saw a good Chiropractor years ago who sorted out a whole lot of issues I had and was wondering if there is a good Chiro around whether it would be worth getting a check up and a bit of a cracking.
I know you're nowhere near my age, Spoon but personally from middle age on I wouldn't want anyone yanking at my backbone.
Physios do a good job these days, more gently.
Unless you can get Otway to come out of retirement.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Good chiro,,, isnt that an oxymoron?
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

godsavetheking
Duke Status

Post by godsavetheking » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:39 am

Admit it loof, you only clicked in here because you thought it said "Any Good Chinos". What was your recommendation going to be? Ciro Citterio?
Beanpole wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:48 pm
To tell the truth eggs are one thing I avoid buying when I’m grocery shopping. So you may say I’m an intermittent egg buyer who usually lets someone else buy them.

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:24 am

BA wrote:Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.
Sounds like a plan. Probably an age thing and I need a few kinks worked out.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:57 pm

godsavethequeen wrote:Admit it loof, you only clicked in here because you thought it said "Any Good Chinos". What was your recommendation going to be? Ciro Citterio?
Lol. To be honest the best pair I have had in a while have been from Zara of all places. Started off smart enough to dress up but over time have faded into a pretty cool pair that dress down pretty well. Great fit too. Normally their clothes last for about two washes.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

brendo
barnacle

Post by brendo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Spoon wrote:
BA wrote:Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

Sounds like a plan. Probably an age thing and I need a few kinks worked out.
-
--
go buy a foam roller. lay on it roll slowly up and down, then when u hit sore spots slowly work that spot.
they stretch your joints out and push blood into the muscles. ive had a few times mid back issues, hit
the roller and it will crack your back for you. feel good after a session on it. get em on ebay for 30 bucks delivered.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Yep rollers are the shit. I get on one every day after work.