Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: Butts, Shari, collnarra, Forum Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Spoon
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 4107
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:43 am
Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney

Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by Spoon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 pm

I seemed to of pinged something in the middle of my back. Nothing life changing but enough to create a small amount of concern. I saw a good Chiropractor years ago who sorted out a whole lot of issues I had and was wondering if there is a good Chiro around whether it would be worth getting a check up and a bit of a cracking.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

User avatar
Trev
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 20340
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Any Point Break

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by Trev » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Spoon wrote:I seemed to of pinged something in the middle of my back. Nothing life changing but enough to create a small amount of concern. I saw a good Chiropractor years ago who sorted out a whole lot of issues I had and was wondering if there is a good Chiro around whether it would be worth getting a check up and a bit of a cracking.
I know you're nowhere near my age, Spoon but personally from middle age on I wouldn't want anyone yanking at my backbone.
Physios do a good job these days, more gently.
Unless you can get Otway to come out of retirement.
#sixfeetissixfeet!

User avatar
BA
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6784
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:03 pm
Location: tits

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by BA » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you’re just a stupid cunt.

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 13710
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by Drailed » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Good chiro,,, isnt that an oxymoron?
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

User avatar
godsavethequeen
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 5026
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by godsavethequeen » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:39 am

Admit it loof, you only clicked in here because you thought it said "Any Good Chinos". What was your recommendation going to be? Ciro Citterio?

User avatar
Spoon
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 4107
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:43 am
Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by Spoon » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:24 am

BA wrote:Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.
Sounds like a plan. Probably an age thing and I need a few kinks worked out.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 13710
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by Drailed » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:57 pm

godsavethequeen wrote:Admit it loof, you only clicked in here because you thought it said "Any Good Chinos". What was your recommendation going to be? Ciro Citterio?
Lol. To be honest the best pair I have had in a while have been from Zara of all places. Started off smart enough to dress up but over time have faded into a pretty cool pair that dress down pretty well. Great fit too. Normally their clothes last for about two washes.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

brendo
barnacle
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:32 am

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by brendo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Spoon wrote:
BA wrote:Yep, what Trev said re: yanking your backbone.

I use North Curl Curl Physio. They're sports focused. Fixed my knee and my back. The girl there is a surfer. She knows her shit.
Sounds like a plan. Probably an age thing and I need a few kinks worked out.
-
--
go buy a foam roller. lay on it roll slowly up and down, then when u hit sore spots slowly work that spot.
they stretch your joints out and push blood into the muscles. ive had a few times mid back issues, hit
the roller and it will crack your back for you. feel good after a session on it. get em on ebay for 30 bucks delivered.

User avatar
BA
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6784
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:03 pm
Location: tits

Re: Any Good Chiros on the Northern Beaches

Post by BA » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Yep rollers are the shit. I get on one every day after work.
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you’re just a stupid cunt.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests