Indo suggestions

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

petulance
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Indo suggestions

Post by petulance » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:08 pm

marauding mullet wrote:Quite the pickle you've got yourself into Legion.
The only option I can think of that fits your criteria, is the big white elephant Novotel on the south coast of Lombok.
Somebody on here (maybe Natho?) said they stayed there once and it was mostly empty and surprisingly O.K.
The beaches are quite spectacular along there, and there's waves within easy scooter ride. I think Natho even said they surfed out front.
Yup. Novotel in Kuta, Lombok. I didn't stay there though. There is a right hander out in front of the private beach.
Hire a boat from Kuta / Gerupuk to take you out to the breaks in Gerupuk Bay. Sengigi, Segar and Mawi all have waves though the last one can be a bit of a pain to get to.

Having said that, the Novotel had the worst. satay. ever.
smnmntll wrote: She's also moderately hot, with a bit of that petulance-approved titless starved whippet look about her but still pretty decent.

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Beanpole wrote:I always think Bali is safer from a terrorist attack than say Sumatra or Lombok or Java for that matter.
That's crap. If they want to cause damage to the westerners, why would they bomb Sumatra where you see about 1 whitey to 100 indos. There's a reason they have security at all of the hotels on Bali.
There's a lot of anti western sentiment in Sumatra but they're not gonna blow up 100 indos to get a couple of whiteys.
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:56 pm

They also Attack govt buildings and embassies. Of course they hate the Balos too so there's that.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?