HOLY MALE 2 Redemptions Song

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

offshore1
Duke Status

Re: HOLY MALE

Post by offshore1 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 am

Almighty God wrote:...lets just say...the last person to say something nice about me...is now living in a Tahitian Island Paradise with a chick 15 years younger than him...just sayin
Fong and Chopes?
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:46 pm

and may they live happily ever after...like I said...stories always have a happy ending!

andy2476
Owl status

Post by andy2476 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Amazingly the family left behind. Not so much
Drailed wrote:
#goteamiggy

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:36 pm

I wonder how his kids feel, daddy now living in Tahiti with a young girl and a baby brother or sister on the way. Must be fairly traumatising for them.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

andy2476
Owl status

Post by andy2476 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Especially when they find out the new sibling is actually a pit bull pup named kava stuhl
Drailed wrote:
#goteamiggy

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Lots of big social problems away from the resorts in the Maldives. I like how they used to have rapid serial marriages pretty well every time they decided to have a root.

Imagine if we did that over here :roll:
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 am

Almighty God
regular

Re: HOLY MALE 2: Redemptions Song

Post by Almighty God » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Old Pirates of the forum, yes the rob I

Sold I to the merchants ships

Minutes after they took I

From the bottomless pit...I digress

So I figured you would all like to know how the almighty is faring, a year on...and truth be told...I am still great...and it seems I learnt a thing or two since a year ago...strangely enough...when I already knew everything?

As you can see, I am still concerned about healthy skin...I have a total of 263 more grey hairs (less than one a day, I can live with that)...and around 18000 less in total than this time last year (50 a day...not encouraging)

I learnt a few other things too...
changing the days you fly to Male can easily enable you to avoid spending a dreaded night in the capital. The midweek flights land at 11:00 in the morning, which gives you a leisurely few hours to get to the ferry to Thulusdhoo...easier still when you know where to go to get the ferry

I made a pretty bad assessment of Cokes last report. I think last year the wind was from the north the entire time, and the swell was a bit north too...which was perfect for chickens...but I never saw cokes at its best...which I did this time. Its racey, steep, And you can get barrelled there...easy. I am currently the worlds second worst barrel rider (thanks surfiec)...and ninth worst of all time...but even I managed to find some shade. Not at all trying to compare it to a real wave, but its fun

Last years conditions probably arent usual early season conditions. Really did get a consistent 3-4 foot of swell every day...and moderate north winds the entire time. This year got a few one foot days...one solid 4-6 foot day...and mixes between those. Winds were mostly non existent...Cokes, Lohis and Chickens were pretty much glassy all day the entire trip

Just because you pay a bunch to stay at Lohis for a few nights...well...if the fish looks like it may have been served at lunch yesterday, reheated for dinner, then served again for lunch today...and you could pick it up and fold it on itself without it breaking...eat the chicken

The Thulusdhoo island paradise has some real personal hygeine issues to address. The water in the resorts is putrid...and the beaches look like a rubbish dump. There are at least six new resorts that werent there last year, and more than six under construction. Traveling there on a surf trek with a mate or son is one thing...hmmm, but with a partner...not again

Oh did I mention partner...yeah final, and most important lesson...smoking hot girl not to be left behind for my neighbour, her neighbour...or anyone elses neighbour! Sorry boys...dad needs some me time

PS.Black has always been my favourite colour...I guess by the fourth and fifth day I was just running out of ink.

Farewell friends

By 1 in the afternoon, when this was taken, the onshores had really kicked in...I can count at least 6 drops of water out of place

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Re: HOLY MALE 2 Redemptions Song

Post by Drailed » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:09 am

Do you have dreads?

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:20 pm

well not currently, maybe one or two sneaky ones...but if you look at my photo on the rare 250 rufiyaa note (the Maldives have long recognised my demi-God status)...I had them then

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Cultural appropriation.

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Drailed wrote:Cultural appropriation.
I am pretty sure you just stumbled across this term quite recently...and have been desperately looking for an opportunity to use it.

plus, my girlfriend is black...so I am quietely confident that makes it ok