Tahiti for not so big waves

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Tahiti for not so big waves

Post by Nick Carroll » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 am

Go to the east side beachies, there's heaps of fun waves there, a lot of surfers. surfiec will make friends there and really enjoy the trip.

Many of the reef spots are injuries waiting to happen, but not all. SurfieC's friends will guide her once she's there.

bombora
Local

Post by bombora » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Yep from the capital to Chopes are heaps of black sand beachies, though warn her they have some grunt. And some of the reef passes I thought were not particularly daunting (certainly not Chopes scary). Beachies were really packed when school came out. Save money by buying bread and roast chooks, rather than eating at restaurants. Bit of an ice problem so be a bit careful leaving stuff around on show whle in the water. If talking to ethnic Tahitians blame all woes on "the bloody Frenchies" and you'll be good.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 pm

bombora wrote:Yep from the capital to Chopes are heaps of black sand beachies, though warn her they have some grunt. And some of the reef passes I thought were not particularly daunting (certainly not Chopes scary). Beachies were really packed when school came out. Save money by buying bread and roast chooks, rather than eating at restaurants. Bit of an ice problem so be a bit careful leaving stuff around on show whle in the water. If talking to ethnic Tahitians blame all woes on "the bloody Frenchies" and you'll be good.
She's German. No problem to put shit on the Frenchies. :D
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm

I thought they preferred to put it on each other.
Smnmntl? Confirm or deny?

SurfieC
Local

Post by SurfieC » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Fong, why you asked for me? You like to support me with your english writing skills?
Claudia Kookmayer is still in Noosa and waiting for waves with Willi. Just Fong understand that. You just need a wetti with yellow strips. :D

Thanks Nick and bombara. I read it first quickly and thought. Ah okay, eating at Restaurant and ice problem. You mean poison food (particular ice, milk and stuff like that) like in Bali. :lol:

You know some nice, cheap accomondation on the east coast? And more about the spots? I m also interesting about tahitian tattoo, it's should be simpilar like the maori tattoo, it explain your life and family. You know tahitian guy for that?

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Don't do the tribal tattoo Claudia.

You'll seriously thank me later for this bit of advice.

SurfieC
Local

Post by SurfieC » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:02 am

No, it's not actually for me. Fong knows about it..

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:32 am

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SurfieC
Local

Post by SurfieC » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Thanks, to share your experience with that. I believe you, it looks awesome particular on your lower back. We germans say 'Arschgeweih' to that. Don't forget to wear your sexy lowcut jeans. :lol:

No, i wrote its actually not for me the tattoo. But it's okay, somebody have to share his bad experiences.

Anyway, i hope someone have good experiences with accommondation and stuff in Tahiti. Thanks....

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Yes! Legion recognises the awesomeness of the tramp stamp. All class.

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Fong identifying with Rangnar.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?