Resort Latitude Zero

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Re: Resort Latitude Zero

Post by Beanpole » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Nah, Slobbo. That's just healthy scepticism for random new posters who start talking about specific product deals. It's not the first time it's happened on here.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Slobadan Madicubich wrote:the last 2 posts mean
I don't know you so you have no right to contribute to a public forum
Plus the guy has an ip address in Pakistan. ?....
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Indo dreaming
regular

Post by Indo dreaming » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:26 am

Seeing every resort/camp in the Telo's is getting a plug here.

Here is my local mates place, totally different end of the scale total budget roots style experience, about $10 (Rp100,000) per person a night for accommodation, food and boat travel extra, 4 guest max, me and others have been staying with him before any camps/resorts were built.

Generally only surf the north region down to Coronas/GT,s/Ranngas but can act as guide to mid or far south and knows every wave in the telos.

https://www.facebook.com/telos.sumatra?fref=ts

Slobadan Madicubich
Harry the Hat

Post by Slobadan Madicubich » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:54 am

Beanpole wrote:Nah, Slobbo. That's just healthy scepticism for random new posters who start talking about specific product deals. It's not the first time it's happened on here.
if that's his marketing good luck to him. It seemed to me he was just plugging a region & never supplied any contact details, unless that was to ad to the mystery.
Trev wrote: the guy has an ip address in Pakistan. ?....
So this post is a coded message to sleeper agents informing them that the jihad will commence at 2.50pm Tuesday at Starbucks in Tweed Heads Mall

rmb
barnacle

Post by rmb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:11 am

Indo dreaming wrote:Seeing every resort/camp in the Telo's is getting a plug here.

Here is my local mates place, totally different end of the scale total budget roots style experience, about $10 (Rp100,000) per person a night for accommodation, food and boat travel extra, 4 guest max, me and others have been staying with him before any camps/resorts were built.

Generally only surf the north region down to Coronas/GT,s/Ranngas but can act as guide to mid or far south and knows every wave in the telos.

Your a champ ID thanks for sharing.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Possibly a lead in Slobbo. Maybe he's just keen.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Ken Oath
Grommet

Post by Ken Oath » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Indo dreaming wrote:Seeing every resort/camp in the Telo's is getting a plug here.

That's the go, support the locals. Luke is a good guy too though.
The Tello's is a pretty special spot.
Surf'Sup Bali

Indo dreaming
regular

Post by Indo dreaming » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:37 am

saltman wrote:

Thanks ID what are the logistics like getting to his place.

Back in 83 during a flat spell in Nias Hired a fishing boat with 4 other guys and explored Asu Bawa area. Ran out of food on day 3 :oops:
Technically speaking you can fly in with Susi air BUT they don't allow boards (surf resorts charter private flights hence why they can take boards)

Only other way in is via ferry from Nias (teluk dalam) daily small wooden cargo boat or once a week big metal public ferry, both take five hours, best to contact Andreas direct on Facebook for schedule and more info.

Once at Tello harbour he will pick you up and its about a 20 minute flat water boat ride to his place.