circumcision

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Re: circumcision

Post by alakaboo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 pm

against, unless they choose it themselves as adults.

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 am

tomtom todger, isn't that one of Lucky Al's kid's cartoon heroes?.

I've had mine done. fcuker had to use a machete
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 am

You let your missus over-rule you over your boys manhood?

Dam fong reckon you need to nip that shit in the bud before they get older lest your grooming some serious metrosexuals

Not circumcised myself and despite what reggie says I've no problem pleasing the ladies - just ask his wife :twisted:
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 am

Grooter wrote:Dam fong reckon you need to nip that shit in the bud
Boys, not girls, Grooter.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:04 am

reginald wrote:I was circumcised. No memories of it, no repressed trauma. I'm happy with it. But then again ive got a pretty big cock and it looks pretty good, so it could probably handle a foreskin. I don't know if you had one of those little grooter dicks or a tomtom button, where the skin is bigger than the todger, that'd be pretty bad.
Explains alot. Jewish?

BB wasn't and so glad.....heard of some serious fcuk-ups.

It should only be done for medicinal reasons IMO and the opinion of most doctors.

What a ridiculous operation really.

Any yeah when fully erect no-one can really tell the diff except the owner.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am

reginald wrote:yeah she loves a good laugh
:lol:

yeah ya still got it don't ya Dins

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:43 am

My kid is not havin a noddy hat on his Wang. Easier to snip it when they are babies than when they are older.Much cleaner and helps cut down the risk of STDs too. If he is like Dad we will end up with a spare fan belt for the car in the process.

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:07 am

offshore1 wrote: I've had mine done. fcuker had to use a machete
What, to get through the undergrowth?

collnarra

Post by collnarra » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 am

I had the chop, but I didn't get my son done.

I felt it wasn't my place to make decisions about his junk.
the tools of the trade are the head and the heart - mission of burma

RickyG
Snowy McAllister

Post by RickyG » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 pm

'twas the go when I was born in the 70s, not so now so neither of my boys have had it done. I fgure it's there so whaty not leave it. Have to keep reminding them to clean it though, and that can become a problem in old age.
andy2476 wrote:
Ricky gets my vote. I hate undercover tards.

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm

A family member had to have it done at the age of 10 or 11 after having issues. Infections I believe. Didn't go into details as he wasn't old enough to have the shit ripped out of him at the time, & see the humour in it.

Personally I'd rather it done at an age I can't remember it happening.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 pm

How do you circumcise a whale? send down foreskin divers!
The pay is dreadful but the tips are enormous!
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

I've just had a circumcision. Anyone need a fanbelt :?:

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:21 pm

reginald wrote:I was circumcised. No memories of it, no repressed trauma. I'm happy with it. But then again ive got a pretty big cock and it looks pretty good, so it could probably handle a foreskin. I don't know if you had one of those little grooter dicks or a tomtom button, where the skin is bigger than the todger, that'd be pretty bad.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk it up there Reggie.
I remember seeing on TV about a group who used weights to restretch their foreskins. In your case, Reggie you may need to use a bag of potatoes.

Reminds me of the joke about the guy who asks the genie to make his dick hang down to the ground. He chopped his legs off at the knee.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Slowman
regular

Post by Slowman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:08 pm

I think I saw that doco too. Almost like the phsychological pathology in gender reassigment cases, they felt like foreskinned men trapped inside the body of a circumcised one, didn't feel right, didn't feel complete...I don't want to be insensitive but some people are just unstable idiots whose lives will be a wreck no matter what.

The wars made circumcision popular. Foreskins are fine if you can wash the smegma (wasn't that Vic & Mal's fictional appliance company name?) away every day. But the troops weren't bathing regularly in the trenches and were suffering some horrific infections and were having to get the cut as adults. So it was done at birth to avoid such shenanigans.

I wanted my son circumcised but the hairy nurse brigade were so affronted they grew real mustaches, wore fake beards, donned gym boots and bib and brace overalls and almost had me believing they had penises and knew what they were talking about. In the end I was on a guilt trip to inaction and never had it done. He's almost 7 now and understands the hygiene requirements so we've had no problems. I still kind of regret it as I fear I let my emotions overrule good sense to save him some short term pain.

I think there are horror stories on both sides because of a circumcision gone wrong and because someone has become infected because they are not done. I still think the statistics gathered and presented in scholarly articles found in medical journals which are peer reviewed are your best bet of finding true and sensible statistics with their method of collection clearly explained. http://theconversation.edu.au/male-infa ... -fast-1541 Vaginal infection rates are much lower in circumcised male populations. There are other benefits with lower STD rates as well. But of course misinformation gets thrown around irresponsibly and is believed over good hard data.

Then we have sites like this http://www.drmomma.org/2010/01/cut-vs-i ... stics.html
that make the outrageous claim that 100% of circumcised boys have problems. Most typically identified by highly emotive terms and statements. I've never experienced a problem as I'm sure many others never have either. Their claims don't even stand up to the simplest common sense test.

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:53 pm

A good mate of mine is an Obstetrition so I thought I would bring up the topic of snipping the wick with him over a few after surf beers.

His own professional opinion based on the very latest medical data is that the pros of getting it done outweigh the negatives and risks if you don't get it done.

As an example the risk of an infection from the circumcision process is much lower than the risk of some sort of other infection on your wang from not getting it done.

Also the 'pain' related to the process is very minimal if done when the child is newborn.

Anyway that is his take. Not sure if some sort of egenda is at play because I find this guy very open and honest. I asked him if he would get his children done and his answer was yes.

Like many things it is personal choice and I respect a persons right to have their kid snipped or not.

bombora
Local

Post by bombora » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Bunch of female workmates had a good chinwag about the snip. To a woman they preferred bedroom fun with chopped schlongs.