Thailand help

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Nick-W
barnacle

Thailand help

Post by Nick-W » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Drugs in Thailand, everyone does them, but the penalty is higher than the trip.

Basically, I know people that went last year and they had a ball, got high as kites and said it was easy to get hold of. However, I have recently booked for February and have been reading about the huge penalties and abundance of undercover cops. Ill be in Phuket, Koh Phangan and Phi Phi and im wondering, what are the tips and hints for buying and consuming weed and shrums in Thailand?

Ken Oath
Grommet

mull in Phuket

Post by Ken Oath » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:40 am

Ko Phangyan is where the busts occur........

I PM'd you about this topic

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

How long are you there for. I would go without, why risk it for a holiday.

onawave
regular

Post by onawave » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:33 pm

i would go without as well. u can have their locally made red bull (insanely strong stuff) and still stay up all night having a blast, without any fears of getting searched.

i have heard some very scary stories that you do not want to get searched at all...

good luck

oaw

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:38 am

Got some mates heading over soon aswell and they did it last year. I know there is no use saying dont risk it cause lets face it a trip to thailand is to blow up cows and get fucked off your face.

From my experiences over here in europe alot of the stuff you buy is very dodgy or weak etc from the street dealers but often bar tenders are selling on the side and they are good and trustworthy. Just dont be an idiot about it.

Also some guys we met over here one of them got arrested and when he was in the car the cops tried planting all kinds of shit on him so if you get that far... watch the fuck out, he said he had to elbow the cop (while cuffed) and sprint into the cop station.

Nick-W
barnacle

Post by Nick-W » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Hahaha, thats a story for the kids.

We are staying in some of the better hotels, do you think that the staff could help us? I have heard one story about a hotel staff member that got some guys a hash pizza...

brenno05
Local

Post by brenno05 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm

going to be in thailand in feb aswell, smashing up the full moon party in koh phan nang, koh samui, phuket and bangkok with 4 of my loosest mates going to be epic...a couple are keen to get on the drugs, im not really that into it here let alone there considering the consequences but i guess if you play it cool you shouldnt have any problems i guess

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:55 am

the guys im with now in europe reackon then got a shack in the middle of no where in thailand for 50 aussie cents a night and smoked opium for a week... :lol:

enjoy nickW