BEST DRUNK STORIES

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

pringle
Grommet

BEST DRUNK STORIES

Post by pringle » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:08 pm

ey guys ive just been readin the stories from 'so true, so true...' n i wanna read some funny drinken stories - ugly girls/boys uve woken up with, spew stories or massive hangovers

1) one of my most memorable nights a couple of yrs ago was the night oof the U16's grand final loss to randwich (c*$ts). this was only my second year of footy so only my first year playin reps. this eastwood side i was playin in had been in almost every grand final since U10's but never won, and that day was no differnt. needin to score a converted try and another to win we got one back on them and with only seconds remaining our winger dropped the ball with the line beckoning him

now my coaches were bloody passionate about their footy, one even cried when he was givin our pre-match prep talk before the semi's and these 3 blokes were the best coaches/mates ive encountered, but the language used by one of them when the ball was dropped would have made a hardened criminal cringe

that night we all hit the piss, i got there a bit late so all the pizza was gone and most of the piss. havin an empty stomach and the itching for alcohol we gathered some money and went for a grog run down to the bottle-o
the father drivin told us he had been a champion at his schoolin because he had skulled a whole bottled of tequila in 13 seconds - sh*t we were impressed

there were three of us in the back seat, and two cases and two bottles of beam were bought, my mate n i cracked open the beam and he proceeded to take shots of beam with coke
f*k that i thought and skulled a sh*t load on the way back to the party
gettin there me n my mate sat out the front while the others took the grog in - sharin the bottle my mate had a little more and left the bottle to me
if my hazing memory serves me correct i finshed the bottle off - bout 3/4 in less than 30 minutes

from then on the party was a daze - i know i was the first to spew but then i was fine

gettin in my mates dads car for the drive home i was told to shut my mouth n not say a word - for some reason my mates dad was talkin bout something being cold and i proceeded to lecture him on the joys of snowboardin, havin never been myself

as my mate tells me i suddenly went quiet for about 5 minutes

i can still remember tryin to keep all the grog and cold pizza inside me but i knew i was gunna spew - takin aim at my lap i let all the sh*t go, it was like turning on a tap, most of the sh*t fell into my lap by a lot of it covered my poor mate beside me and my mates car

his dad pulled over and i was ripped outta the car as fast as they could, sent sprawlin by my mate with a swift kick up the bum and spewed me guts up all over the road

when i got home my mum didnt realise how bas i was until my mate pointed out i had was covered in spew - not really carin i stripped down to my undies on the porch n fell into bed - next morning was skool :oops:

2) this isnt a drunk story but the other day after a surf me mates n i usually get a 2 litre milk from coles - this day was no exception but there was a challenge issued by my mate to see who could drink the milk the fastest

havin a full belly from the recent maccas brekkie i accepted and skulled the first litre in roughy a minute - from then i knew i was fu*ked, the next litre was the hardest and it took a monster effort to finish it

needless to say i spent the next few minutes hold me guts in while my mates drove to a park n laughed at me as i blew chunks of plastic egg and sausage covered in brown goo

my mates loved it n took photos of me with their phones -cheers fellas

there another story with a chic but i thinks it a bit rude

cheers guys lets hear some of ur stories