I Had Dream last night

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Dreaming is for people who dont take drugs

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 12

kreepykrawly
Owl status

I Had Dream last night

Post by kreepykrawly » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Captain KK cruising the 66 in a 68 Cadillac with lowered suspension and pimp like leopard skin interior and chain a link steering wheel. On the radio is playing Bob Dylan’s song “Lay Lady Lay ”. 2 boards in the back and sitting besides him a blond trashy looking hitchhiker called Laura.
Now Laura is not a nice girl. She is not the sort of girl you will take home to meet mum. A recent addiction to ice has made her a little hard looking but having said that KK loved her all the same.
KK turns down the radio…trashes the roach. Turns to her and says “hey Laura wanna go surfing?”
She looks at him and screams “what the f-ck…where is the f-cking surf? We are in the middle of the desert…. you moron”
KK grabs her by the back of the head and pushes her face up against the windscreen and screams ” just f-cking look…baby... there ahead...near the palm trees…6 foot and perfect...NO ONE OUT!”
Laura turned on by this aggressive reaction to her ice driven question...slowely turns her head to KK and as she arches her back she says “Yes baby I feel like getting tubed”
KK smiles and says “I thought so”

Have any of you also had a nice romantic surfing dream ? :D

still here
charger

Post by still here » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:24 pm

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol:

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:30 pm

:lol: :lol: Good to have you back!

I keep have a reoccuring dream that its late arvo and the Point is pumping with no-one out. I go to my mates garage right near the beach where i have my board etc..(pre-car days) and i get back down but have left my fins there.
Then i try running back to get them and it feels like im running in quick sand. Its so fustrating, i just cant run anywhere. So i am forced to watch the surf pump with no-one out as the sun goes down and i miss my oppertunity.
There are variations of this where i bump into someone whilst getting my gear who holds me up untill the sun goes down. But i never actually make it out to the surf before the sun finally sets.
I wonder what that means..

surfaus
regular

Post by surfaus » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:42 pm

Sounds alot like my reoccuring dream, I am staying in a house right next to the beach, the surfs pumping and I am trying to get my board and get out, but it never happens, I always miss it and wake up pi$$ed off!!

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:52 pm

i had a dream once where i forgot to put my trousers on before going to school, luckily i was able to sneak around all day and nobody noticed... phew.

pretty farked huh!, anyone wanna decipher that little jem?

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:53 pm

WANDERER wrote:i had a dream once where i forgot to put my trousers on before going to school, luckily i was able to sneak around all day and nobody noticed... phew.

It means your probably gay. :lol:

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:59 pm

well being naked is one of the top5 things occuring in dreams.. :shock: :)

surfin39
charger

Post by surfin39 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:08 pm

yeah, I'm naked in all my dreams because after being married for 17 years I have to just dream about sex......

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:12 pm

Coops@DY wrote:I wonder what that means..
It means you don't need extra shite in your life, it's complicated enough already. So chuck out all the extroneous crap thats associated with being a boogie boarder like your flippers and flipper socks as you just need one thing, a board, thats it :!:
If you follow my advice I promise youse'll feel enlightend because flippers weigh a lot :D

and being naked is something that occurs if your not a pj wearing nancy boy, so of course it occurs in your dreams ;)
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:18 pm

Coops@DY wrote:
WANDERER wrote:i had a dream once where i forgot to put my trousers on before going to school, luckily i was able to sneak around all day and nobody noticed... phew.

It means your probably gay. :lol:
MWWWahaahahahahaa, had yar very own moment of clarity didja coops? does mrs chamberess really have a honga?

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:21 pm

and to clarify; i said i didnt have trousers on, i was however wearing a pair of briefs with golf balls printed on them, which is especially odd because i have never given a toss about golf.

brendo
barnacle

Post by brendo » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:06 pm

i had a dream i was on a sinking ship.....i woke up with my hand on the mast and dead seamen everywhere........

PdogH
regular

Post by PdogH » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:11 pm

I always have dreams where I'm trying to run away from something but my body can't get up to running speed, like my body is going slow-mo when I need to be running

2nd Reef
Harry the Hat

Post by 2nd Reef » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:16 pm

I'm a really bad sleepwalker. One time I dreamt that I saw beams of light and heard sounds like car horns...

cambo
regular

naked dreams

Post by cambo » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:20 pm

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/nakeddream ... nakedintro

"Many times, when you realize that you are naked in your dream, no one else seems to notice. Everyone else in the dream is going about their business without giving a second look at your nakedness. This implies that your fears are unfounded; no one will notice except you. You may be magnifying the situation and making an issue of nothing. On the other hand, such dreams may mean your desire (or failure) to get noticed."

:roll:

WANDERER
Owl status

Re: naked dreams

Post by WANDERER » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:33 pm

cambo wrote:http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/nakeddream ... nakedintro

"Many times, when you realize that you are naked in your dream, no one else seems to notice. Everyone else in the dream is going about their business without giving a second look at your nakedness. This implies that your fears are unfounded; no one will notice except you. You may be magnifying the situation and making an issue of nothing. On the other hand, such dreams may mean your desire (or failure) to get noticed."

:roll:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :lol:

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:38 pm

I get this thing, i guess a few of you would have experienced it or heard of it. Its called Sleep Paralysis.

At some stage at night your body and mind go out of sync. So your mind is at some level just before wake (Alpha waves, i think) and your body is asleep. You feel this incredibly awful "whirling feeling" and that you are falling. You cant move! But you try to rip yourself out of it. I get it about once a month or so. The body paralyses itself in its sleep as to not act out your dreams physically.

It has been well documented throughout the ages, some Western European cultures calling it "The Old Hag". People felt and saw an old lady sitting on their chest. These are hallucinations and are associated with it, both visual and audible.

I think that thats what the whole alien abduction thing is. Gulible people believing in their sleep paralysis hallucinations. Think of it: strange figures wake you in the night, you cant move, missing time. I have seen furniture stack up on top of each other and figures sitting on the end of the bed etc... But in the real logical world it is impossible.

Does anyone else know of someone who experiences this?