Ya bunch of fools!!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Schwez
regular

Ya bunch of fools!!

Post by Schwez » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:55 pm

What jokes did yas hatch today? Or were ya the butt end of any jokes bestowed upon you by others??
I have a good (and damn fine!) lady friend who lives in Melbourne - we're pretty close and have been friends for around 6 years. I called her last night saying I'd be down from Sydney for the day, and would she like lunch with me?
She was so excited. She picked out a cafe in Brunswick, booked a table at 1pm, the lot. This morning at 10:30am, she received some pink roses with a card saying: April fool! I aint in town today. See ya soon, Wes xx
I can resist everything - except temptation.

walloper
regular

Post by walloper » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:27 pm

The Cage on Triple M made a goose out of me and pretty much everyone else who listens to it this morning. When you get Bob Carr in on the act you can guarantee it's gonna work on most people.

Chonie

Post by Chonie » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:28 pm

Schwez mate, that's meeaannn.

Walloper- Oh yeah! I caught the last part of it when they admitted the joke. Funny stuff! People trying to cancel their Athens tickets and a guy woke up a co-worker in the NT (2 HOURS behind us mind you!)
to start on the security for the olympics cuz they did it last time and though 'oh crap!' Had alot of people fooled! Wish i'd actually heard what Bob Carr said though.

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:08 pm

The Cage also got me. I flicked on to Channel 9 and couldn't figure out for a good ten minutes why they weren't talking about the return of the Olympics. Even had Nikki Webster ready to fly around the stadium again.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

nubby
charger

Post by nubby » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:53 pm

that cage thing was a big one eh! i sussed it fairly quikly cause i flick between them and the j's. adam and will wernt sayin sh#t bout it and then it hit me it was the first of april! duh, but it had me goen till i changed the channel. and as for me, i got me boss pretty good last night. like we are supposed to do this one job a certain way, but it takes AGES if we follow procedure, so we cut corners big time, but last night our area manager was in so we were doin things the slow way. bout 10 mins after i started i saw the area manager go home and saw me chance. so i moaned to me boss bout doin things the hard way, then talked him into doin things the easy way. so once we were way past the point of no return i vanished for a minute then came runnin back to me boss sayin the area manager was on his way! my boss went white, i swear i saw him picture loosing his job, his car, his house and his girlfriend in a few seconds of agony. then to rub it in i said im not gonna be here when it hits the fan and bailed. came back 10 mins later and he was out the back chain smokin and peakin. i lost it and slapped him on the back and said APRIL FOOLS FOOL!

Chonie

Post by Chonie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:03 pm

Evil Nubby.
And April Fools ends at midday you meany! No wonder you scared the daylights outa him!

nubby
charger

Post by nubby » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:31 pm

i didnt start work till 8pm so i just fudged it a bit huh chon cause my boss is SUCH A JERK! in eight months i have not found one thing i can like about this bloke, and f@#k, beleive me, ive tried........

Chonie

Post by Chonie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:45 pm

Ok, ur forgiven Nubz.

Hehehe our librarian at uni did a good joke. She put up a sign saying that Bakers Delight were coming round with 50 free donuts at 10am to the student centre. It was a classic. Some girls in my class were trying to keep it hush hush so as not to let others know, more donuts for them! They were so excited and waited til about 1030 until they realised Bakers Delight don't make donuts!
So they thought it must be Krispy Kremes instead!
Oh my. We were pissing ourselves.

daltz

Post by daltz » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:07 pm

the mrs got me a beauty.

she rang up and said we've got reppo guys at the door. already taken the washing machine and coming back for the rest.

me - already paid those f^ckers, put the c*nts on the phone, there in deep sh!t, i'm on my way blah blah blah.

april fools honey

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:40 pm

haha some good ones there - nub i liked urs!
i didnt get any good ones but during third period science i saw an opportunity ta be a bit of a smartar$e so when the teacher was talking about the homework we had due i called out "IVE DONE MY HOMEWORK MISS!" and she said "oh good onya scott" "APRIL FOOLS!!!"
lol pretty lame but anyway...

k_boarder
regular

Post by k_boarder » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:16 pm

Yer I think you should shut up now.

chookie

Post by chookie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:22 pm

wtf k boarder.........

an-y-waaaaaaaaaaay

chookie

Post by chookie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:50 pm

oh, ok... makes sense now 8)

roosters
regular

Post by roosters » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:59 pm

or even the teacher :shock:

chookie

Post by chookie » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:01 am

or even mcguiver... :lol:

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:30 am

uther wrote:k-boarder is most likely one of ctt's classmates. :x :?
yes he is
or even the teacher
nope hes not - but probly smart enough... stupid kneelos...

Eli Cash

Post by Eli Cash » Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:06 pm

nubs, you wanna see a dude turn white, ya shoulda seen me on AF day..... I get this message at like 7:30 in the morning - "I'm pregnant"

I get chills just thinking about it!!!