Onya fella

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

bombora
Local

Onya fella

Post by bombora » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:44 pm

Was out at DY this morn; didn't feel like competing with the pack on the clubhouse lefts and point was pretty packed too so spied a little left rip wedge starting to work next to kiddies and decided on a "bob and grab the odd one" morning while my brother (trying out his brand new custom Miller 6'6" rounded pin) and mate (with his brand new 6' Maurice Cole fish with its bloody WILD 3cm deep _ yep 3cm _ single concave) battled the crowds.
Anyway had this fun little wedge to myself til a nice 30-40 something Kiwi (I think) came out and we had a chat and shared waves until two _ Brazillian I think _ booger girls flapped out and sat with us.
Anyway, to the point; got one and as I was paddling back the best wave of the morn at "our" little wedge ran wide from the clubhouse pack. One of the booger girls was in the right spot _ about a metre inside of Kiwi guy. Kiwi guy padled for it, looked at her, looked at the pretty damn nice wedge wall forming up and.....let her have the wave.
Good on ya mate. I'm no friend of Brazil nuts or boogers and before the cynics pipe up she was a bit of a beast (arse as wide as her boogie board! I checked :wink: ) and Kiwi guy was probably twice her age so I doubt he was angling for the pick up chat when she flapped back.
Just thought he did a very nice and pretty rare thing and hope kharma rewards him with wave of the day next time he's out.

patske
regular

Post by patske » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:51 pm

nice story I had one of those days on sunday at palm beach.
Started off just me and my mate then the crowds started comin in but it was great no one was battling hard it was just a real fun day out.
Lot's of hoots and holler's for anyone that caught something hoot worthy.

dreamin
regular

Post by dreamin » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:38 pm

yeah we saw that chick out there today - in fact i think i saw the wave you were talking about, but i thought she dropped in & he pulled back to avoid collisions -- nice to know he let her through.

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:44 pm

pack of brazilian chicks on boogers .... say no more

had a pack of hot spanish chicks paddle out where me and mate were alone and they were prob about 19 so we didnt care.
having a perve and a chat we realised we hadnt gotten a wave in a while ... turns out they kept dropping in on us we just didnt notice as we were distracted but then we were distanced from them for a bit and realised ... so to make sure they stop i went when one of the hot chicks dropped in ... we got tangled up :D
karma. :lol:

dreamin
regular

Post by dreamin » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:48 pm

then you woke up and changed hands?

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:09 pm

no but lets say if it were a guy i would still be having nightmares