Curl Curl Thiefs

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

plennard

Curl Curl Thiefs

Post by plennard » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:13 pm

Hey, someone stole my bag from curl curl today.. i chased after the c**nt but he drove off to fast.. Has anyone else lost anything in the last 2 weeks..let us know, as if i find the c**nt who did this we may be able to get the shit back..cheeeeeers parrots

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:47 pm

Own a shit car and take nothing of value, even use an old towel, give the bastards nothing to steal.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:02 pm

Did you get the rego number, if not publish the make model and colour so others can watch out for it.
Crime starts to escalate now until the winter cold snap, and as the crowds drop lees chance of being caught.
Agree with the wise Spoonman above, take only what you need.
Remember Curly & Longy are two of the worst carparks for thieves :twisted:
Never confuse ambition with ability

plennard

Post by plennard » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:06 pm

The guy took it from the beach not in the carpark..didnt get the rego number but its a WHITE HOLDEN COMMODORE WITH RED P PLATES AND A BIG HOLDEN STICKER ON THE FRONT WINDSCREEN..SO WATCH OUT FELLLLLAS..

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:10 pm

plennard wrote: its a WHITE HOLDEN COMMODORE WITH RED P PLATES AND A BIG HOLDEN STICKER ON THE FRONT WINDSCREEN..SO WATCH OUT FELLLLLAS..
faark i see about ten of them everyday!! hahahaa

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:00 pm

plennard wrote:The guy took it from the beach not in the carpark..didnt get the rego number but its a WHITE HOLDEN COMMODORE WITH RED P PLATES AND A BIG HOLDEN STICKER ON THE FRONT WINDSCREEN..SO WATCH OUT FELLLLLAS..
With the p-plates displayed it sounds like it could be the owner-driver ..........get the rego next time and he's gooooone !

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:05 pm

man if i was you i would have hurled a f**** massive rock at his car

iliketoboogy
regular

Post by iliketoboogy » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:14 pm

My bag was knocked off at DY on monday arvo
lost my wallet with my cards including bus pass
i lost like 20 bucks but i just want the cards back!! didnt see the guy but he must have been despo cuz he took my singlet and my bottle of water too

bookster
barnacle

Post by bookster » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:22 pm

Sounds like you guys need to set up a sting operation- catch the bastards on film!

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:27 pm

cameras at the entrances to these carparks would likely stop these theives.
if you consider how much is stolen, i reckon it'd be worth it?
although the theives would probably just end up stealing elsewhere...

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:00 pm

or stealing the cameras :o
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

SAsurfers
Grommet

Post by SAsurfers » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:54 pm

Bloody hell the east coast must be out of control i hear of all this shit like bra boys and theives and riots all to do with surfing. Whats wrong will the world these days???? The only bad thing ive seen done over here is the odd kook who drops in on a local and it doesnt get much worse then that.

I see those holdens with the big stickers on the front like every single day! but most of the guys that own them deserve to have their cars have rocks thrown at them so just throw rocks at them all. :D

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:51 am

plennard wrote: Has anyone else lost anything in the last 2 weeks..let us know,
No

SAsurfers wrote:Bloody hell the east coast must be out of control i hear of all this shit like bra boys and theives and riots all to do with surfing. Whats wrong will the world these days????
Not all of the east coast I often leave the car keys in the ignition so I know where to find them after a surf and leave the windows down so the car isn't hot for the drive back home ........................... :wink:

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:00 am

Out of curiousity Johnno, how is it living in Nirvana and does the perfection every day get monotonous :lol:

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:11 am

macca202 wrote:cameras at the entrances to these carparks would likely stop these theives.
if you consider how much is stolen, i reckon it'd be worth it?
although the theives would probably just end up stealing elsewhere...
Nice idea gives you a run down on who enters and leaves, but the entry/exit is a long way from the clubhouses so you'd be talking Solar Pannel with deep cycle marine batteries with microwave transmitters, and a second camera to watch the first.
The amount of times the North Narra Coastalwatch cam had been damaged which is on the club house, would put the carpark entry cam out of the question.
Never confuse ambition with ability

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:17 am

Spoon wrote:Out of curiousity Johnno, how is it living in Nirvana and does the perfection every day get monotonous :lol:
Spoon, I would have to say no ~ great one day, perfect the next .................... :wink: :lol:

It's a hard life but someone's got to do it !

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:25 pm

Johnno wrote:
I often leave the car keys in the ignition so I know where to find them after a surf and leave the windows down so the car isn't hot for the drive back home ........................... :wink:
What car was that again ? :D

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 pm

Hate to say it fellas but the Nthrn Beaches is the new Bondi 8)
With all the police crackdown around Bondi, Maroubra and Cronulla the thieves aren't having an easy run. So they've gone looking for easier pickings :?