when was your last?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Squidlips
barnacle

when was your last?

Post by Squidlips » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:19 pm

when was your last?

awesome surf, fire on the beach, sleep under the stars, attempt at playing the guitar, wow i can sing, fark im dizzy, check that the southern cross, dont care about that sleeping bag zip, fark shes got great tits, man im on form, man ive more stamina than thorpe, zzzzzz, uh, fark its clean!!! in the wet wetty, drop into some cold clean pits, the walk up the beach, the afternoon nap, the evening glass.

the rest of life is offshore, and even if its 6ft+ close out you can punch out the back.

when was the last time you looked back over your shoulder, as you left the sea, and knew eveythings gonna be alright?

rustyryder

Post by rustyryder » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:10 am

Is sleeping on the beach legal in Australia?..I'm studying there in two weeks....The douchebag cops in the US try arresting us when we do that

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:25 am

Two days ago ...................... :wink:

Except for the fire, have to wait for the fire restrictions to ease.

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:06 am

June 22nd 2004
rustyryder wrote:Is sleeping on the beach legal in Australia?..I'm studying there in two weeks....The douchebag cops in the US try arresting us when we do that
Depends what ya mean sleeping, falling over on the beach when one is pissed and waking up to a sun rise, dry throat and feeling horrific I would consider is quite normal :!:
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

Poorboy
regular

Post by Poorboy » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:23 am

Last week for some of that and the week before for the rest...
My eyes bleed when the sun shines....

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:33 pm

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:20 pm

Wednesday. I had a ball and then the tide dropped and it got really crowded as I left :lol: :lol: :lol:

sean--
barnacle

Post by sean-- » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:47 pm

Beanpole wrote:Wednesday. I had a ball and then the tide dropped and it got really crowded as I left :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a good feeling when you get the best of it. Especially when it turns onshore when you get out.

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:29 pm

I had a fun wave on Thursday morning at No-mans, the sun was warm and the water was pristine and warm after having just got back from down south and there were no crowds. Left feeling like I had a great start to the day. As I came in there was an absolute stunner doing the beach walk. Good day indeed.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:01 am

I love the feeling of having a good session in the water when its crowded but noone else seems to see where the waves are. Your not competing with anyone but everyone else is too far outside or too far inside for the odd regular one that pops up away from the crowd.

Late afternoon surfs when everything gets good and theres only a few regulars out and of course sessions when everyone else is at work :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)

sean--
barnacle

Post by sean-- » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:16 am

Because I work shiftwork I can surf midweek and I've found that around lunchtime to be the least crowded. The arvo crew are still hours away and you can get a few hours in. Then you get those other times when the waves just come to you and your in sinc. It makes up for crappier days.