NORTH NARRABEEN .....FROM A LOCAL PERSPECTIVE

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

KK asks:

Do you hate me?
39%
Feel sorry for me?
26%
Think I should take my chardonnay and poodle back to Freshwater
35%

Total votes: 23

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:42 pm

stoive wrote:this thread is really pathetic :lol: . how old is kreepykrawly? sounds quite young...
either that or he's trying to prove evolution isn't a one way street.

snakes

oogleboogle
Grommet

Post by oogleboogle » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:23 pm

stoive wrote:this thread is really pathetic :lol: . how old is kreepykrawly? sounds quite young...
No, actually he's a lot older physically. Maturity-wise, though, I think you're right on the money.
kreepy kretin/wussinator/JD wannabe wrote: Some drivel about my box is the biggest and baddest and bigger and badder than your box, not realising the lead will last all of a month until they bring out a new one
Pffft! Any fool can lash out and spend a wad of cash from their CentreLink payments and buy a box. It's what you can DO with it that's useful to somebody that counts. What can you do that's useful, besides spell less competently than my 9yo and keep us rolling on the floor laughing making a goose of yourself with your sad take on life?
kreepy kretin/wussinator/JD wannabe wrote: Some weak insult about collaroy and foamies
Speaking of which, I had a real hoot borrowing my son's foamy yesterday arvo up here at North Wall (left the shorty at home). And who would have guessed - I even managed to achieve three things I've never seen the wonderful all-powerful always-to-be-worshipped JD do:

1: Score a barrel
2: Ride backhand
3: Enjoy myself without throwing a tanty and beating up on some poor unfortunate who accidentally "disrespected" me.

Ah, I amaze even myself sometimes. (Sound of gagging and muttered "And that's hard?" heard in the background)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boozer
barnacle

Post by Boozer » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:03 am

Wait for it..............

Here he comes again.

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:11 am

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr............................ :arrow:

Another tread on the joys and virtues of city living............................. :lol:

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:25 am

hi
i hope everyone had a wonderfull new year. well i didnt i broke up with my girlfriend. so im after another.if anyone has a sister who would like to go out with me please let me know.
THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
she has to be like a wild animale(grrrrrrrrrrrrr).
im 5"10 so she cant be taller than me
110 kgs ...so she must like meat (muscle) and worship the scull and cross bones
age over 25 but will acccept offerings of a younger age.
she has to be beautifull as i dont go for the same women as most of you loosers.(well its not your choice you were all born like that)
mustnt be a spelling geek as you all know my life does not revolve around correcting peoples spelling errors.(fantasy english school teacher fetishes?)o00000 teacher spank me please ...i didnt mean to spell fetish with a "c".o spank me o spank me. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

still here
charger

Post by still here » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:54 am

well it's 2006 ... a "knew" dawning of the ancient wisdom and year of the G- spot . So .....may I just say to all of you novitiates
Go Gratitude . Go Gratitude Go Gratitude .
all is well
all i swell
all i's well
Go Gratitude

And to the s-A-us-A-g-E ... you're loaded with the ancient symbols of this "knew" wisdom .

PS : i'VE JUST DONE A SCRAMBLE ON YOUR NOMA AND COME UP WITH AUS- SAGE . Open your eyes , go with the flow , and go gratitude

terminator
Grommet

Post by terminator » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:00 am

hi
kreepykrawly.just a quick question.you seem to know a lot about computers.im haveing a problem with my computer cutting out sometimes.ive just put in a awesome graphics card to play the latest games but my power supply is only 250 watts.do i need a better power supply.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:03 am

Luckily I know quite a bit about PSUs). I select my PSUs very carelfully due to bad experiences with cheaper PSUs in the past.

The worst thing about cheap PSUs isn't stability, but that they often lack proper overvoltage/overcurrent protection and noise filtering, which can in some cases cause fatal damage to other system components in the event of failure. If your cheap PSU fails, then it will likely take out all your hard drives and cdrom drives due to voltage spikes. Mainboards are more resilient due to voltage regulation onboard. Something to bear in mind when selecting your next PSU.

Also be sure to go to the manufacturer's website to check out the specs for power output on each rail, as that's one thing that is easy to check, and that plays an important role in ensuring system stability, especially in a heavily loaded rig (PC). Cheap PSUs tend to have low current ratings for +12v rail. This used to be normal for PSUs until recently, when the higher power demands of current CPUs and Graphics cards mean that higher current ratings are now required. This is something that cheap PSUs tend not to have, as it costs more to produce a higher current PSU due to higher spec components being required. PFC (Power Factor Correction) is also the sign of a better PSU and means that more of the rated output will be usable.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:44 am

Hang loose, loosers. You've got nothing to lose :D
Kreepy, you reckon your 5'10'' and 110kg :?:
Maybe you do have something to lose :lol: .

vonie
regular

Post by vonie » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:22 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:Luckily I know quite a bit about PSUs). I select my PSUs very carelfully due to bad experiences with cheaper PSUs in the past.

The worst thing about cheap PSUs isn't stability, but that they often lack proper overvoltage/overcurrent protection and noise filtering, which can in some cases cause fatal damage to other system components in the event of failure. If your cheap PSU fails, then it will likely take out all your hard drives and cdrom drives due to voltage spikes. Mainboards are more resilient due to voltage regulation onboard. Something to bear in mind when selecting your next PSU.

Also be sure to go to the manufacturer's website to check out the specs for power output on each rail, as that's one thing that is easy to check, and that plays an important role in ensuring system stability, especially in a heavily loaded rig (PC). Cheap PSUs tend to have low current ratings for +12v rail. This used to be normal for PSUs until recently, when the higher power demands of current CPUs and Graphics cards mean that higher current ratings are now required. This is something that cheap PSUs tend not to have, as it costs more to produce a higher current PSU due to higher spec components being required. PFC (Power Factor Correction) is also the sign of a better PSU and means that more of the rated output will be usable.

I’m pissing my self laughing at you pathetic stupidity - your so called mythical wisdom has been plagiarised from the following geek web site...

http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/ ... -9700.html

Look for the following phrase... overvoltage/overcurrent protection

You make it too easy numb nuts...
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:20 am

vonie wrote:
kreepykrawly wrote:Luckily I know quite a bit about PSUs). I select my PSUs very carelfully due to bad experiences with cheaper PSUs in the past.

I’m pissing my self laughing at you pathetic stupidity - your so called mythical wisdom has been plagiarised from the following geek web site...

http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/ ... -9700.html

Look for the following phrase... overvoltage/overcurrent protection

You make it too easy numb nuts...
:lol: Nice.

I like the fact he asked himself a question posed as someone else then tried to show off.
offshore1 wrote:^^^I don't think anyone really cares [about boogie boarders] anymore Dae.
\none left on the forum.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:51 am

ACTUALLY DAE(ANT NIGHT) THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL POSTING , YOU FOOL.I WROTE THAT YOU DUMB ARSE.

in fact what is the weather and surf like at your home break in scotland. you FECKIN moron livin in the mores of scotland only ventureing out at DAE to see the loch ness monster.

DAE AND VONNIE LIVE TOGETHER IN GLASCOW, scotland and often go for walks together.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:55 am

"you know im only 12 years old"....actually ...shows how little you know.
well then youd be the only adult then that could be beaten up by a 12 year old!!!! :lol:

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:12 am

Woohoo my flame retardant suit works! :D

So you terminator are you?
offshore1 wrote:^^^I don't think anyone really cares [about boogie boarders] anymore Dae.
\none left on the forum.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:06 pm

This thread just keeps getting funnier and funnier :lol: :lol: :lol:
Krawley its okay,mate, I hope all these people haven't hurt your feelings with all the nasty, mean and one hundred percent true things they have said about you :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have definitely earned my respect for your point of view with your well reasoned and informative comments :roll:

oogleboogle
Grommet

Post by oogleboogle » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:37 pm

kreepykretin wrote:ACTUALLY DAE(ANT NIGHT) THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL POSTING , YOU FOOL.I WROTE THAT YOU DUMB ARSE.
Yeah, really? Posted 2 1/2 years ago. Wow.

I'd just like to say thanks for providing us with some amusement over the chrissie / new year break. Your breathtaking ability to deceive yourself is completely unmatched among anybody I know, and dare I say it, has earned my awe-struck RESPECT.

Keep it up. You're in a league of your own.

Butts

Post by Butts » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:47 pm

ACTUALLY DAE(ANT NIGHT) THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL POSTING , YOU FOOL.I WROTE THAT YOU DUMB ARSE.
Hey kreepykrawly (RockSpider I'm sure),

Cut the shite, if you wrote that article you wouldn't have any friggin idea about NN as you reside in the f'n UK you twat. :wink:

Give us a break. :roll:

stoive
barnacle

Post by stoive » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:44 pm

this is some seriously good stuff, but why do we hate him just coz hes a pissed off local who has some issues??