Most hated forum contributor

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:55 pm

stylefirst wrote:
dammit__01 wrote:
One Mile Point wrote:
stylefirst wrote:
testicle wrote:OMP ur a uckin looser grow some $uckin balls and get your **** out some heavy syd breaks!
yeah i *uckin owned nulla no u didnt ur a ^uckin pussy lick my hairy balls
you no u didnt charge u were sittin in the shorie...
while me and stylefirst the seedy %unt were ripping it up gnarly pits...
chargin barrels and pits...
and dammit wtf ur a westie thats all i can say..
I stand fist in the air in salute master...

p.s crazy vunt this kid is, pwoah hectic waves be charged when hes around, tonto he'll give you a run for your money when hes around...
we will see how crazy he is when he meets me face to face
ur a testicle and ur calling me a westie??? Well....WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE???
OMPers.. Where and When?
Dammit i know your kind, your one of those kids that goes to Northern beaches sissy school for catholics and you catch the westy pymble bus to mona for a surf with 10 of your mates and sit either at ripbowl or the middle of the beach....Im watching you :evil:
i hate mona and i hate those pricks hu sit there in the middle of the beach if u have read some of my posts u would have realised i hate the people who go to the beach sit there in a group of 50 yelling smart ass comments to you and a couple of others. and btw i hate mona shit beach gives me the shits. i only go there with terry hills mates. and thats hardly ever. im more like the kid out there having fun or doing sumfin stupid including a video camera .... SMOO TV dvd out soon to no store near you.

Squidlips
barnacle

Post by Squidlips » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:56 pm

HA HA, that avatar for testicle was too good.

nice work Merkin :lol:

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:46 pm

dammit__01 wrote:
stylefirst wrote:
dammit__01 wrote:
One Mile Point wrote:
stylefirst wrote: I stand fist in the air in salute master...

p.s crazy vunt this kid is, pwoah hectic waves be charged when hes around, tonto he'll give you a run for your money when hes around...
we will see how crazy he is when he meets me face to face
ur a testicle and ur calling me a westie??? Well....WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE???
OMPers.. Where and When?
Dammit i know your kind, your one of those kids that goes to Northern beaches sissy school for catholics and you catch the westy pymble bus to mona for a surf with 10 of your mates and sit either at ripbowl or the middle of the beach....Im watching you :evil:
i hate mona and i hate those pricks hu sit there in the middle of the beach if u have read some of my posts u would have realised i hate the people who go to the beach sit there in a group of 50 yelling smart **** comments to you and a couple of others. and btw i hate mona shit beach gives me the shits. i only go there with terry hills mates. and thats hardly ever. im more like the kid out there having fun or doing sumfin stupid including a video camera .... SMOO TV dvd out soon to no store near you.
I bags home ground advantage

stylefirst
barnacle

Post by stylefirst » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:00 pm

One Mile Point wrote:
dammit__01 wrote:
stylefirst wrote:
dammit__01 wrote:
One Mile Point wrote: we will see how crazy he is when he meets me face to face
OMPers.. Where and When?
i hate mona and i hate those pricks hu sit there in the middle of the beach if u have read some of my posts u would have realised i hate the people who go to the beach sit there in a group of 50 yelling smart **** comments to you and a couple of others. and btw i hate mona shit beach gives me the shits. i only go there with terry hills mates. and thats hardly ever. im more like the kid out there having fun or doing sumfin stupid including a video camera .... SMOO TV dvd out soon to no store near you.
Soem hectic quoteagery happening here...

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:24 pm

stylefirst wrote:
One Mile Point wrote:
dammit__01 wrote:
stylefirst wrote:
dammit__01 wrote: ur a testicle and ur calling me a westie??? Well....WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE???
OMPers.. Where and When?
hectism

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:06 am

Lidder wrote:yanks r us, u never no if hes trying to be funny or not, every single post he makes is sooooo sad....
hahahah

reggie

Post by reggie » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:11 pm

i know you are you said you are so what am i :roll:

testicle

Post by testicle » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:45 pm

yeah OMP ur fuckin sick aye!
oi u can try but i dont think you coulb buy my life 8 times over bahahahahahhaha
im the one who lives in sydney AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH povo Cu%t

yeah johnno fuckin ripping!!!
yeah N.B 4 the shiz bang pop!

cya fuckers around....
the fist said to the face nothin u fuckin idiot cuz u got knocked the fuck out be4 u touched me

testicle

Post by testicle » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:49 pm

yeah OMP ur fuckin sick aye!
oi u can try but i dont think you coulb buy my life 8 times over bahahahahahhaha

yeah johnno fuckin ripping!!!

cya fuckers around....
the fist said to the face nothin u fuckin idiot cuz u got knocked the fuck out be4 u touched me

halfy
Local
Location: Don't you think you've had a little too much to drink

Post by halfy » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:21 pm

brrrrrrrrrt ***

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:41 pm

testicle wrote:yeah OMP ur **** sick aye!

yeah johnno **** ripping!!!

cya **** around....
the fist said to the face nothin u **** idiot cuz u got knocked the **** out be4 u touched me
You may live in sydney but i own 2 houses worth over 2million 1house worth 1.5million and a unit worth 900,000 dollars.

halfy
Local

Post by halfy » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:49 pm

this testicle child, me thinks, is another realsurf member under disguise.

i'll just put it out there but i dunno theres something sneaky about his posts. if he is a newbie home come he knows OMP dont live in sydney. i didnt know he lived in sydney until then. what de fork.

he has a certain vendetta against the lad which may have stemmed from another topic in where OMP abused this unknown realsurfian....

the beuty of internet i suppose

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:17 pm

testicle wrote: the fist said to the face nothin u **** idiot cuz u got knocked the **** out be4 u touched me
u are that fucking stupid its what did the five fingers say to the face not fist!!!! oh and by the way ...... SLAP!!!

and you are ur gonna respect me CAUSE IM RICK JAMES B*TCH!!

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:45 pm

fong wrote:
One Mile Point wrote:
stylefirst wrote:
One Mile Point wrote:
dammit__01 wrote: i hate mona and i hate those pricks hu sit there in the middle of the beach if u have read some of my posts u would have realised i hate the people who go to the beach sit there in a group of 50 yelling smart **** comments to you and a couple of others. and btw i hate mona shit beach gives me the shits. i only go there with terry hills mates. and thats hardly ever. im more like the kid out there having fun or doing sumfin stupid including a video camera .... SMOO TV dvd out soon to no store near you.
hectism

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:15 am

as reg regan wud hav said it. STufF YousS!

halfy
Local

Post by halfy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:41 am

"he may not have a clue and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well he makes a big denial"