Australia beaten

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Australia beaten

Post by One Mile Point » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:34 pm

Australia got beat, how do they get ebat with some of the best players in the world against people who have hardly played NRL at all in those positions

stylefirst
barnacle

Post by stylefirst » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:46 pm

The other team scores more points then them... Look at my signature OMP maybe thatll explain...you...

foamballpilotqueen
regular

Post by foamballpilotqueen » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:30 pm

fuck up style first its bloody obvious they scored more points thats what he is asking.. how did they win or to rephase it - how did they score more points. Firstly it helps if your goal kicker isn't a fucking retard and kicks some goals. And i think NZ were just playing with so much heart, the ausies are jsut a bunch a of pretty boys these days - too worried about if the angle of their mohawk is correct rather than toughing it up and playing like they did 10 years ago... ahh memories!
munch wrote:
bondiboarder wrote:Im gonna board til im in a wheel chair
why don't you continue on after that, I mean it really doesn't matter does it, if your a cripple or not :?

thats pretty funn i must admit

Pixelmin
Grommet

Post by Pixelmin » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:33 pm

Maybe us Aussies think we kick arse but to be true we are pretty lame when a country with a population of only 4 million kick our arses in netball, rugby and league all in 12 months.Aussie league team looked as bad a south sydney but thank Fark they didnt have the same sortta looozzzzeeeerrrrr fans.

hogey
regular

Post by hogey » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:38 pm

you know why they lost? 2 words Wayne Bennet, if the d*ickhead pulled his head out his a** and picked a young inform team the aussies woulda put 50 on the new zelanders tonight easy done, guys like waterhouse, tate, price and lockyer should not be there plain and simple. But Bennet being the old aroggant prick he is insist on putting these old kooks in the squad, im happy to see new zealand win... itl shut dickhead bennet up, im a mad magpies/wests tigers fan and this topic really revs me up :evil: as they say out with the old in with the new.... get it bennet? on another note how shit was the ref?

willie
barnacle

Post by willie » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:58 pm

me = massive wests tigers fan for 13 years
holy crap.. just put some tigers players in. Bennet n the selection board need to realise that the aussie team is full of Has-beens such as civenoceva and buderus.. hell.. farah kills buderus. buderus let in two tries from simple miss tackles. Minichello = extremely over rated. Hodgeson was the dally m fullback of the year.. wheres that logic??
willie mason said john skandalis should be chosen before himself n riles.

as with hogey, this topic gets me goin big time :evil:

Bear
barnacle

Post by Bear » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:03 am

I am curious about the stats of how many people watched the game...

League kinda needs to go and sit in the corner for a few months till next season!
I am surprised this game even warranted a post.... oh well... you kids have fun!

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:32 am

They need to pick on form not reputation. Hardly any from the grand final made it or even the semis. Half the team hadn't played for a month.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

reggie

Post by reggie » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:58 am

willie wrote:me = massive wests tigers fan for 13 years
holy crap.. just put some tigers players in. Bennet n the selection board need to realise that the aussie team is full of Has-beens such as civenoceva and buderus.. hell.. farah kills buderus. buderus let in two tries from simple miss tackles. Minichello = extremely over rated. Hodgeson was the dally m fullback of the year.. wheres that logic??
willie mason said john skandalis should be chosen before himself n riles.

as with hogey, this topic gets me goin big time :evil:
me also mate balmain since i was wee high..

for that reason i was going for NZ, the fact we woulda had benji and dene playing... also whatuira was selected for them..

We were saying last night how they always seem to pick about 7 from each team for the tests... so what happened this year??

The tigers won the grand final, weird they only have 1 player playing... Prime example HODGSON!! - best fullback all year even won fullback of the year..

Not gonna whinge about it anymore, just go for NZ instead

XNZ

Post by XNZ » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:55 am

First off...Go the Kiwis!!!

Poor team selection on Australias part, too much self confidence, pisspoor pom ref.
Don't stress too much though, it is highly doubtful the Kiwis will take the series, although I hope they do.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

willie
barnacle

Post by willie » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:56 am

tigers were never given the respect they deserved. They win 8 games straight and in almost everyone of those games they were named as the underdogs on sportstab.

as for the game last night, i missed the entire game except for the last 10 minutes. i was watchin some billabong surf thing on MTV then saw a show on the mentawais on fuel. turned it on the league * :evil: *, if only the surfin went for 10 minutes longer so i wouldn't of had to see the footy

champ5876

Post by champ5876 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:26 am

who really cares? the footy seasons over fellas get over it!

reggie

Post by reggie » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:06 pm

champ - neck up your a tool...

nice pic willie.... golden..

yeah well i'm hoping the kiwis can win it - dont want the poms too, anyone but the poms!!!

howsitgoin
regular

Post by howsitgoin » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:14 pm

everyone is after they've won the title :?

champ5876

Post by champ5876 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:18 pm

you maggot reggie i know wat u look like u just watch out. go suck wanye bennet off why dont ya

hogey
regular

Post by hogey » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:29 pm

howsitgoin wrote:
yeh that pisses me off majorly, il list the tigers players that should have been picked for aus:
1. Robbie Farah
2. Brett Hodgson
3. John Skandalis
4. Chris Hienten
5. Pat Richards (if he wasnt injured)

i cant believe how ignorant bennet was when he made the comment "they won the grand final, what else do they want?" fuk bennet argggg i got hsc tmz :(

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:22 pm

howsitgoin wrote:
true. altho i was a maggies supporter from when i was 3 till about 10 wen i gave up on league to come back and there were no more maggies in it so i became a faithful sharkies supporter. GO THE SHARKIES!

and please can someone tell me why petro civinoceva is in the team he runs soft is a pussy and takes one run then has a 50 minute rest.
y isnt lockyer in fullback?
why isnt there any tigers players?
y is there only 7 out of 17 players in the team which played for the teams that made the top 8?
and why is wayne fucking bennet the coach? i mean jesus fucking christ he manages to get the broncos to choke every year so what makes them think he wont do the same for australia?
why dont they pick the BEST players for the teams not the sell outs with nicknames? they could pick the players which perform every week and there stats are always up.

if some one can answer those questions for me and im happy with why its happening i would personally give then $100

infectious
regular

Post by infectious » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:27 pm

simple... australia would have won if they had more manly players in the team :P
"I wanna be on you"