legalize it

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Blind
regular

legalize it

Post by Blind » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:21 pm

come on legalize the green it smells good and helps with dealing with insecurities. like my obesity. let us hav a billy on the streets every once in a while please. i love bongs
green everywhere

i like flower as well
and big brown clouds of saw dust floating in the air
and poridge is good to

but how can u do such a thing like smoke weed??? think of the morality

and the kids
the kids
not the kids
Cheers

"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

Tahn
Local

Post by Tahn » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:27 pm

..and don't critisize it

paulsy

Post by paulsy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:54 pm

Legalised --> no more paranoia after a smoke.
--> I'd moke it way too much as it would be readily available..

I'm mixed on it. ALthough i would love it to be legal, there are too many dickheads out there that would abuse it. I suppose the same could be said about grog though.

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:35 pm

What and destroy a cottage industry............. :lol:................... :shock:

sandonpoint

Post by sandonpoint » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:07 am

join the greens

"turn the fear of the unknown into the exictement of the potential"

whitey
regular

Post by whitey » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:57 am

Ha Ha Ha, on the mid north coast, no-one cares... in the big shity though maybee its more of an issue....
.whitey.

Hawkeye
barnacle

Post by Hawkeye » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:27 pm

Helps you deal with insecurities? You must be kidding. All it does is help you hide from them awhile … and in the meantime the cause gets worse, not better. But then, you probably lie to yourself about other things as well.

The only way to deal with problems is to … deal with the problem. Hiding – even temporarily – solves nothing.

With all the evidence that’s now coming in about the permanent damage this stuff does to your brain chemistry, I can’t believe you’d be stoopid enough to post this crap.

So you’re telling us you’d rather take a chemical shortcut to feeling good than getting it from achieving something? What a legacy to leave. I think the word for that is “w**ker”, is it not?

paulsy

Post by paulsy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:44 pm

Hawkeye wrote:Helps you deal with insecurities? You must be kidding. All it does is help you hide from them awhile … and in the meantime the cause gets worse, not better. But then, you probably lie to yourself about other things as well.

The only way to deal with problems is to … deal with the problem. Hiding – even temporarily – solves nothing.
Looks like you should be wanto's psychiatrist.
Hawkeye wrote:I can’t believe you’d be stoopid enough to post this crap.
Its spelt s-t-u-p-i-d....
Hawkeye wrote:So you’re telling us you’d rather take a chemical shortcut to feeling good than getting it from achieving something? What a legacy to leave. I think the word for that is “w**ker”, is it not?
Well we can see you achieved 1st place for being a tool.

Take what evers stuck up your a-ss out and relax a little. You will be dead one day whether you smoke the odd joint or not. Coca-cola... if it was new now it wouldnt be put on the shelves... There is plenty of sh*t that isnt good for you.. Its moderation... Moderate your ability to be such a d**k head..

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:30 pm

paulsy wrote: Its spelt s-t-u-p-i-d....

Touche :roll:

snakes

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:36 pm

Oh, like there's not enough retarded morons in this world already :shock:

Do we really need to dumb down the general population any further :roll:

Let alone begin to think about the social & medical implications that would arise as a result :idea:

snakes

paulsy

Post by paulsy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:14 pm

snakes wrote:
paulsy wrote: Its spelt s-t-u-p-i-d....

Touche :roll:

snakes
haha :oops: ... quality work snakes.... :wink: :lol:

paulsy

Post by paulsy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:39 am

[quote="Blind"]
come on legalize the green it smells good and helps with dealing with insecurities. like my obesity.
[quote]

[quote="Hawkeye"]
[quote]

haha dont i look like a tool.. i meant blind... sorry champ...

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:04 am

Country has enough brain dead morons out there now with out adding to it.

And thats just a personal observation of the youth today!

Why.............. cause not may are responsible enough straight let alone stoned. :roll:

streetdaddy
Local

Post by streetdaddy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:27 pm

Hawkeye wrote:With all the evidence that’s now coming in about the permanent damage this stuff does to your brain chemistry, I can’t believe you’d be stoopid enough to post this crap.
just curious if you've done (or regularily do) any of the following:
  • Gotten drunk
  • Eaten junk food e.g maccas, kfc
  • Used a mobile phone
  • Gone within 100m of a mobile phone tower
  • Driven a car on the road with other cars, trucks, buses etc.
  • Gone surfing in an ocean that has sharks in it
and so many more... every person's lifestyle choice is there own, regardless of the potential damage. we're all dieing as soon as we're born anyway, might as well enjoy the time we have the way we want to. your reponse seems to come from your own opinion, but did you even stop to think about all the other non-mull-related stupid shit you do to your own body? Fark, talk about jumping onto the hype-wagon! Yes mull has certainly been talked up lately, maybe because the breweries are worried about their profits?

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:34 pm

Hawkeye wrote:Helps you deal with insecurities? You must be kidding. All it does is help you hide from them awhile … and in the meantime the cause gets worse, not better. But then, you probably lie to yourself about other things as well.

With all the evidence that’s now coming in about the permanent damage this stuff does to your brain chemistry, I can’t believe you’d be stoopid enough to post this crap.

So you’re telling us you’d rather take a chemical shortcut to feeling good than getting it from achieving something? What a legacy to leave. I think the word for that is “w**ker”, is it not?
There are way too many posts like this one: self-righteous, opinionated b*llshit.

pig champion
Local

Post by pig champion » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:00 pm

f-ark orf hawkeye you self righteous knob ... what about what alcohol does to your body & brain??? you are the w-a-n-k-e-r
my heaters broke & i'm so tired ...