Doped Youth

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

jam

Doped Youth

Post by jam » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:59 pm

Just got the new Waves mag, comes with this free DVD with four flicks. This one, 'Doped Youth' was the funniest shit I think i've ever seen. Anyone else watched it? Goin down as one of my favourites!

Lidder
charger

Post by Lidder » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:49 pm

yeh, im a booger but i even loved it, hows the guy that plays the chick pretty good actor eh and Ozzie Wright was heaps funny and has the sickest section..

jam

Post by jam » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:42 pm

yeah ozzies section was my favourite. That's inspirational surfing, crazy stuff! Fanning and parko at the end was classic too!

Borris
regular

Post by Borris » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:01 pm

Ozzie's section is still one of my alll time favs. How close was he surfin near the rocks on that break that looked a bit like NZ. A lotta bits looked like its been tapeed from 156 trix, so i cant wait to get my hands on that. That wave he surfs at the start of 7 slaves is sick, just like skate surfin, linked up all the airs. I reckon slaters a bit of a baby sayin that he'll only feature in the vid if he wins the battle of the bands at the end of dop3ed youth,