The Tulla Tub

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: Butts, beach_defender, Shari, collnarra, Forum Moderators

Beanpole
BUTTONMEISTER
Posts: 41026
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Cheese Cave

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by Beanpole » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:50 pm

offshore1 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:26 pm
Nothing can be more inner circley than buttons.
A ring?
That's quite a challenge.
Tempting.....so if everyone pitches in for the cover charge and flights down I will do it.

Welcome back, Nick.

Slobadan Madicubich
barnacle
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by Slobadan Madicubich » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:05 pm

.
Last edited by Slobadan Madicubich on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buddy
Harry the Hat
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by buddy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 pm

pinhead wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:42 pm
buddy wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:54 pm

I surfed pinhead’s board based on his recommendation.
Saved me spending too much time feeling them all up.
What'd you think of it Buddy?
It was fun, had enough speed, predictable.
Did the job.
I found I had no time to think out there, it was just go, go, go.

I think forehand I’d almost like something a bit more fishy to go out on the shoulder for some cutties.

I may as well add my toty entry now too
The expression on image 2 can surely win or are real t**** ruled out?
Image
Image
Image
Image

Beanpole
BUTTONMEISTER
Posts: 41026
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Cheese Cave

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by Beanpole » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:18 pm

What setting is that on, Buddy?

User avatar
pinhead
barnacle
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:16 pm

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by pinhead » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:36 pm

buddy wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 pm
pinhead wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:42 pm
buddy wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:54 pm

I surfed pinhead’s board based on his recommendation.
Saved me spending too much time feeling them all up.
What'd you think of it Buddy?
It was fun, had enough speed, predictable.
Did the job.
I found I had no time to think out there, it was just go, go, go.

I think forehand I’d almost like something a bit more fishy to go out on the shoulder for some cutties.

I may as well add my toty entry now too
The expression on image 2 can surely win or are real t**** ruled out?

Image
Re fishy boards, I'm keen to try the Pyzel Astro pop out there.

Re pic two - Stoic! but i'm going to raise you a barrel poo stance.

Image
daryl wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:43 am
We were waiting to get a donkey until it killed someone

Beanpole
BUTTONMEISTER
Posts: 41026
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Cheese Cave

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by Beanpole » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:42 pm

I prefer your other shot, Pinnie. I presume I would go intermediate. Looks fun on a fish. What's the take off like on advanced setting.

buddy
Harry the Hat
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by buddy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:51 pm

Beanpole wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:42 pm
I prefer your other shot, Pinnie. I presume I would go intermediate. Looks fun on a fish. What's the take off like on advanced setting.
The take off on the barrel setting is crumbly then you do one turn and setup the barrel (if it does as they don’t always).
They say light offshore the barrels hold open the best.

There were some deadest kooks out in our advanced sesh but they didn’t get in my way and allowed me to improve my position in the queue each set.

Beanpole
BUTTONMEISTER
Posts: 41026
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Cheese Cave

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by Beanpole » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Nice to know.

buddy
Harry the Hat
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by buddy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:49 pm

pinhead wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Re fishy boards, I'm keen to try the Pyzel Astro pop out there.

Re pic two - Stoic! but i'm going to raise you a barrel poo stance.

Image
The board looks a bit fresher in your pic 😂
It’s definitely not a new board anymore.

The Hayden thruster fins in it were pretty beat up. I think it was from people in the queue sliding into the mesh, fins first as the sets get pumped out.
Last edited by buddy on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pinhead
barnacle
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:16 pm

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by pinhead » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:12 pm

buddy wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:49 pm

The board looks a bit fresher in your pic 😂
It’s definitely not a new board anymore.

The Hayden thruster fins in it were pretty beat up. I think it was from people in the queue sliding into the mesh, fins first as the sets get pumped out.
I bought my own one. Everyone who got bounced in the barrel was counting their fins when they came up.
daryl wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:43 am
We were waiting to get a donkey until it killed someone

Slobadan Madicubich
barnacle
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by Slobadan Madicubich » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:33 pm

.
Last edited by Slobadan Madicubich on Fri May 08, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beanpole
BUTTONMEISTER
Posts: 41026
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Cheese Cave

Re: The Tulla Tub

Post by Beanpole » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:43 am

Catch one for me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests