Bells Beach

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: Butts, beach_defender, Shari, collnarra, Forum Moderators

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 15119
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Bells Beach

Post by Drailed » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:42 am

its now 10.42am you fccckn retards, everythings working fine.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

alakaboo
Duke Status
Posts: 18207
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Bells Beach

Post by alakaboo » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:47 am

Bit cranky there loof, get a nip from a beak, or a rash from the denticles?

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 24439
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Bells Beach

Post by crabmeat thompson » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:55 am

steve shearer wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:38 am
:lol:

Wonder what he would choose between a parrot and a fiddler ray?
Image
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 24439
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Bells Beach

Post by crabmeat thompson » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:57 am

John has arrived.
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 26486
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Bells Beach

Post by steve shearer » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:05 am

I am absolutely enjoying the hell out of this day at Bells with the overlapping heats.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 24439
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Bells Beach

Post by crabmeat thompson » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:16 am

yeah, so many waves, big playing field and the added bonus of a proper whiteout this arvy.
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

User avatar
Cranked
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8057
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 am
Location: Willetton

Re: Bells Beach

Post by Cranked » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:18 am

steve shearer wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:27 am
It's only showing 5 stars on my website page??????
Change from the 7 day forecast to the 48 hour forecast. Its the 7am one.

I must admit that I thought it was out of 5 stars too for years, over 5 is pretty rare.
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 15119
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Bells Beach

Post by Drailed » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:25 am

crabmeat thompson wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:57 am
John has arrived.
Yep, wasnt it Shearer who wrote him off. Apologise now steve or stop commentating on pro surfing.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 24439
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Bells Beach

Post by crabmeat thompson » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 am

is it just me or is there a fair bit of sexual tension with you and shearer, loof?
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 26486
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Bells Beach

Post by steve shearer » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:30 am

Loof is really struggling with his sexuality at the moment.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 26486
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Bells Beach

Post by steve shearer » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:32 am

Commenting Loof, not commentating.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22382
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:29 am
Location: Newport Beach

Re: Bells Beach

Post by Nick Carroll » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Cranked wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:21 am
Nah out of 10 for surf forecast. Bells gets 8 stars tomorrow around 7am. What are the locals saying?
Who fcuking cares. I didn't see too many of 'em out at Winki just then and it was smoking. Making Bells look silly.

I can tell you this, at 9.30am the Cape Sorell buoy off Western Tasmania spiked from 7 to 14 metres max wave height at 16 seconds. Sig wave height went similarly double, 4m to a bit over 8m.

The buoy is somewhere between 5 and 6 hours off the mid west coast of Vicco.

So look at this joint later this arvo for a true reading on what this fetch will deliver.

I bet tomorrow morning early is off its fcuking head.

buddy
barnacle
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Re: Bells Beach

Post by buddy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Might head down for the morn.

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 26486
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Bells Beach

Post by steve shearer » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:10 pm

I think a word of caution needs to be had in interpreting almost all Australian buoy data.....that buoy will be "in the fetch" and thus extremely windswell contaminated by the sea state.

I'd be paying attention to period shifts but max wave height would be next to useless as a proxy for surf height at the Beach.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 24439
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: good fanks

Re: Bells Beach

Post by crabmeat thompson » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:00 pm
Cranked wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:21 am
Nah out of 10 for surf forecast. Bells gets 8 stars tomorrow around 7am. What are the locals saying?
Who fcuking cares. I didn't see too many of 'em out at Winki just then and it was smoking. Making Bells look silly.

I can tell you this, at 9.30am the Cape Sorell buoy off Western Tasmania spiked from 7 to 14 metres max wave height at 16 seconds. Sig wave height went similarly double, 4m to a bit over 8m.

The buoy is somewhere between 5 and 6 hours off the mid west coast of Vicco.

So look at this joint later this arvo for a true reading on what this fetch will deliver.

I bet tomorrow morning early is off its fcuking head.
a swell that size, and moving at the speed it is ... it'll be more like 3-3 1/2 hours before it arrives from the cape. so, by late this arvy the place will be rocking.
steve shearer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am
You are both absorbing salt and urinating.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22382
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:29 am
Location: Newport Beach

Re: Bells Beach

Post by Nick Carroll » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:21 pm

steve shearer wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:10 pm
I think a word of caution needs to be had in interpreting almost all Australian buoy data.....that buoy will be "in the fetch" and thus extremely windswell contaminated by the sea state.

I'd be paying attention to period shifts but max wave height would be next to useless as a proxy for surf height at the Beach.
I know what you mean, but Sorell has been under the sea state all night and all morning, and the period jumped from 9 to 16 along with the max wave height, they were kind of a match.

I mean that fetch was explosive at 50 knots, long enough and broad enough and moving with whatever swell it made, I'm not that surprised to see it hit Sorell that hard.

Def gonna be quite a bit bigger this arvo and especially tonight, ha ha cover of darkness damn it.

User avatar
Wubic Pig
barnacle
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Bells Beach

Post by Wubic Pig » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Willian Cardosa is sponno'd by Anusol :shock:


Image
Drailed wrote:just carry on being an offensive cock on the internet.

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 15119
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Bells Beach

Post by Drailed » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:57 pm

crabmeat thompson wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 am
is it just me or is there a fair bit of sexual tension with you and shearer, loof?
Two stags rutting thats all. Steve being ousted from the herd by the alpha.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests