Whinge

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

BA
Duke Status

Whinge

Post by BA » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:57 am

I hate twats who bail off their board (usually those mini mal things) instead of duck-diving. Got one in the shoulder this morning. Is that a product of surf schools?

I hate chicks who sit in little groups chatting about feckin dolly magazine or whatever and then when they get caught inside, paddle for the shoulder in the exact same spot you've just lined up to smack. Nice to have girls in the water but feck me, it's not a social event.

I hate people in general who flounder just inside the impact zone and make you weave in and around them forcing you to starighten out to avoid the board they have just bailed off.

I hate fat chicks who wear those tight licra three quarter pants thingos. Not ALL you Brazillian girls are slim. Look in the mirror for gods sake.

I hate the amount of rubbish left on Manly Beach that I see every morning at dawn. Arseholes.

I hate school holidays.

I hate surf schools.

Anyone got anything to add apart from the fact that you probably hate whingeing pricks like me?

james
regular

Post by james » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:24 pm

u live in manly wat the fuk do u expect empty perfection

stylefirst
barnacle

Post by stylefirst » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:38 pm

i hate younger groms who claim and whistle and squeel over the smallest little waves and claim it to be bigger than what it is....

i probably was that way when i was younger (prob most of us) but it still shits me to tears when i hear kids hooting and hollering when its crap...

i suppose they are having more fun than me and its to their benefit having fun in small waves where we find it frustrating but it still shits me

HB
regular

Post by HB » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:00 pm

Girls talking about Dolly in the line-up: Fine doesn't affect me. They're not taking my waves.

Surf schools: Fine doesn't affect me. Same as above.

Grommies hooting over tiny wavers: I love that. Good on 'em. Imagine if everyone in the surf was that pure and happy. Better than Mr Attitude getting the wave of the day, pulling off and then scowling at everyone as he paddles back to the inside.

People who ditch their boards: Not acceptable. I'll give you that one. Copping one in the shoulder - you're lucky it didn't break your nose. They've got to be taught to at least look behind them. i hate that, too.

Chicks and their surf attire: Jeez you're scratchin' the bottom of the barrel now aren't you?

How about hating the way barrels sometimes spit all that horrible spray at you?
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

HB
regular

Post by HB » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:03 pm

Oh, and littering. Punishment should be a flight to Bali with a kilo of smack strapped to their gizzards.
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

headip

Post by headip » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:11 pm

Surley if you winge about something this much you must of done it yourself in a previous life

BigMog
regular

Post by BigMog » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:50 pm

We all whinge. One of my favourites is 'dobbers'. It's a common occurence at my school - "He was ripping me off and pushing me, I didn't do anything" <-(yer, bullshit!) "I just sat down and he pushed me over". Frustrates me.
One Mile Point wrote:my reading time is limited and my brain too
Tom Bb wrote:us bodyboarders, we have no rights!

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:18 pm

Chicks and their surf attire: Jeez you're scratchin' the bottom of the barrel now aren't you?

How about hating the way barrels sometimes spit all that horrible spray at you?[/quote]

It's not the surf attire, I'm talkin about the ones on the land.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:20 pm

mauriceglynn wrote:the rubbish thing does my nut in

get off ferry
walk down corso
buy takeaway
cross road
sit on beach
eat
get up and walk away leaving all rubbish

http://www.expressions.com.au/ftp/MGStuff/Dsc00511.jpg

an ordinary shot that shows a concentrated collection of junk left where it lay by a group of arseholes

I just could not get up and walk away - how do they do it
MG, that's it precisely. Just looking at that shot makes me cringe.

Borris
regular

Post by Borris » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:36 pm

Security officers patrolling beaches in winter. Freazing cold, and you light a small fire to heat up some cans of baked beans on a deserted beach, and the security crack the shits. (meanwhile ya cars gettin broken into in the carpark)

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:58 pm

Don't know what's going on with the tractor but I've gone the dawn patrol the last few mornings and he hasn't been. The shite has still been there. Typical of Manly Council, they've probably canned it.

sandonpoint

Post by sandonpoint » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:26 pm

i hate sleeping in, when the surfs feckin goin off and where u get down there its onshore.

i hate groupies

i hate surfing bad

i hate westies, who litter our beachies

"turn the fear of the unknown into the exictement of the potential"

sandonpoint

Post by sandonpoint » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:29 pm

ps. oh yeh i hate whingers

"turn the fear of the unknown into the exictement of the potential"

willie
barnacle

Post by willie » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:31 pm

call me racist, i dont care wat u think
whenever im at manly beach theres always fekn ethnic slur goes here n lebbos with their fekn doof doof music on their portable stereo playing shit music, in their cappa tracksuits in 40 degree heat droppin garbage everywhere

like wtf!?!? go back to redfern or burwood or wherever they come from
fukn ethnics, deadset no respect