Ebay Bargains thread

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: Shari, collnarra, Butts, beach_defender, Forum Moderators

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 20108
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by steve shearer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:14 pm

It's Wales mate. They all fcuckin sing opera.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

alakaboo
Duke Status
Posts: 15187
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by alakaboo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:30 pm

That's just how they talk.

Old outlines with modern contours work great, based on my experience.
The peacock slowly shakes himself out in an act that could be mistaken as effortless were it not for the thought of his withholding a quivering.

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 20108
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by steve shearer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:02 pm

agreed.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
tootr
Owl status
Posts: 4710
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:50 am
Location: orstrayleeyah

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by tootr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:31 pm

This one should get about five pages of comments;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hot-Buttered ... Swvg9XbMza
The Mighty Sunbird wrote:Sometimes I visit here and feel like I've inadvertently stumbled into a gay sauna
"Drailed" wrote: Go Eastern Suburbs!! Yaaaayyyyyy!!!

User avatar
The Mighty Sunbird
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8599
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: Pogo's

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:52 pm

alakaboo wrote:That's just how they talk.

Old outlines with modern contours work great, based on my experience.
Except for MR twinnies
Erase.

User avatar
offshore1
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 7533
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:40 am

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by offshore1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:21 pm

The Mighty Sunbird wrote:
alakaboo wrote:That's just how they talk.

Old outlines with modern contours work great, based on my experience.
Except for MR twinnies
What, they don't go well?
ajohnsen wrote: My tertiary education has been a bit like a blind woman with sudden onset diarrhea in a bathroom accessories showroom.

User avatar
The Mighty Sunbird
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8599
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: Pogo's

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:57 pm

They are one of the best boards of all time in the original configuration
Erase.

Beanpole
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 25778
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:21 am
Location: Counting fins

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by Beanpole » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:01 am

ctd wrote:
steve shearer wrote:I thought GSTQ rode a custom weekend warrior with EPS foam recycled from council estates, fair trade balsa rails sourced from Ecuadorean peasants and a spray done by a lesbian art school student who sings opera.
Lesbians dont do opera. Expecially art school ones.
Yes more Bootscooting and whiney country classics.

channels
Harry the Hat
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 4:36 pm
Location: Northen Beaches

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by channels » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:10 am

tootr wrote:This one should get about five pages of comments;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hot-Buttered ... Swvg9XbMza
The good news it is in restorable condition :-D-:

Beerfan
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 7393
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by Beerfan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Davros wrote:Couple of years ago I was out at good Bungan and one of TF's sons (Liam or Kye) was surfing a Drifta, he was ripping the guts out of good 5/6 ft waves. Watching power surfing like that was pretty damn impressive.
One of the new age groovy movies has footage of them surfing those in hollow waves and they sure know how to crank out a powerful turn
we are the angry mob
We read the papers everyday
We like who we like, we hate who we hate
But we're also easily swayed

User avatar
Davros
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8562
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:46 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by Davros » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:51 pm

It may be the movie Believe

User avatar
steve shearer
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 20108
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by steve shearer » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:31 pm

That is correct
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

User avatar
chrisb
Owl status
Posts: 4557
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:45 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by chrisb » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Beerfan wrote:
Davros wrote:Couple of years ago I was out at good Bungan and one of TF's sons (Liam or Kye) was surfing a Drifta, he was ripping the guts out of good 5/6 ft waves. Watching power surfing like that was pretty damn impressive.
One of the new age groovy movies has footage of them surfing those in hollow waves and they sure know how to crank out a powerful turn
If it was just a couple of years ago it would have been Kye or Joel. Sadly Liam died in a cliff fall at Warriewood Headland in 2004. There's a plaque out there for him.

Beerfan
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 7393
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by Beerfan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Davros wrote:It may be the movie Believe
That's it. Think I've actually got it somewhere.
we are the angry mob
We read the papers everyday
We like who we like, we hate who we hate
But we're also easily swayed

channels
Harry the Hat
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 4:36 pm
Location: Northen Beaches

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by channels » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:50 pm


User avatar
The Mighty Sunbird
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8599
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: Pogo's

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Tasty
Erase.

User avatar
Davros
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8562
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:46 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by Davros » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:12 pm

chrisb wrote:
Beerfan wrote:
Davros wrote:Couple of years ago I was out at good Bungan and one of TF's sons (Liam or Kye) was surfing a Drifta, he was ripping the guts out of good 5/6 ft waves. Watching power surfing like that was pretty damn impressive.
One of the new age groovy movies has footage of them surfing those in hollow waves and they sure know how to crank out a powerful turn
If it was just a couple of years ago it would have been Kye or Joel. Sadly Liam died in a cliff fall at Warriewood Headland in 2004. There's a plaque out there for him.
Sorry I meant Joel, yes correct.

User avatar
Hatchnam
Duke Status
Posts: 10057
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: Ebay Bargains thread

Post by Hatchnam » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:37 pm

Look at the sad hunk of shit board this bloke is trying to flog off

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/centenni ... 1116710043
The Mighty Sunbird wrote:I think I had kebab and DOOGH every day. Fresh DOOGH is heavenly
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests