Let them eat cake

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

kayu
Local

Re: Let them eat cake

Post by kayu » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 pm

... Roy = "I'm glad to read that you are disturbed by the topic."......it's idiotic statements like this Roy , that suggest you are not being at all truthfull.........my sense of humour is quite healthy , but I can't bring myself to laugh at things are a not at all funny , and are obviously based on spite rather than humour.

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:03 am

Roy_Stewart wrote:You hum it and I'll just say that I sung it, ok?

Here's what we've been up to today, and yes the quote is relevant since I see many boards as just crusts.

Don't look now Roy but that thing just shat on your shoe.
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:31 am

kayu wrote:... Roy = "I'm glad to read that you are disturbed by the topic."......it's idiotic statements like this Roy , that suggest you are not being at all truthfull.........my sense of humour is quite healthy , but I can't bring myself to laugh at things are a not at all funny , and are obviously based on spite rather than humour.
Lol now I'm being accused of lying about my own impression of your personality.

I assure you that I'm sincere when I say that your online persona reminds me of a pompous politician.

:D

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:54 am

Roy_Stewart wrote:
kayu wrote:... Roy = "I'm glad to read that you are disturbed by the topic."......it's idiotic statements like this Roy , that suggest you are not being at all truthfull.........my sense of humour is quite healthy , but I can't bring myself to laugh at things are a not at all funny , and are obviously based on spite rather than humour.
Lol now I'm being accused of lying about my own impression of your personality.

Yes , exactly . Too often you make silly unfounded statements like that without any reason , other than to "disturb" someone . I posted nothing remotely similar to a "pompous ass politician". This whole incorrectly named topic is about "not feeding the trolls" ....because you are one of them. The only positive thing about this thread is that you have now learned how to spell "imporession" correctly .

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:31 am

Impressions regarding personality are a matter of opinion, and opinions vary.

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Roy_Stewart wrote:Impressions regarding personality are a matter of opinion.
Indeed they are Roy , but your constant desire to "disturb" prevents you from forming correct logical impressions of people.....is there any specific reason why you made a movie of yourself , sitting in a chair whingeing ?

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Because I'm a scumbag.

kayu
Local

Post by kayu » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Roy_Stewart wrote:Because I'm a scumbag.
I don't think your a scumbag Roy ....at least , I hope your not a scumbag .......however , you do indulge in troll behavior , which serves no good purpose other than to intentionally "disturb" people , and get attention that would not ordinarily be given.......the shock and awe tactic can only be stretched so far , before it looses effect....(lol)....just think carefully before posting and you'll be just fine.... :-D-:.... or you could pursue a career in talk back radio ? .... :idea:

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Lol coming from Kayu, one of the biggest trolls out there!

el rancho
Duke Status

Post by el rancho » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:09 pm

so Roy that time when you posted views supporting david irving's holocaust denial was that you ironically 'trolling' or did you actually believe it?

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:15 pm

el rancho wrote:so Roy that time when you posted views supporting david irving's holocaust denial was that you ironically 'trolling' or did you actually believe it?
And don't forget the London Bombings. Or was that "some other Roy Stuart"?
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 pm

My god, this thread has gone full retard.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:06 pm

el rancho wrote:so Roy that time when you posted views supporting david irving's holocaust denial was that you ironically 'trolling' or did you actually believe it?
I came across information on the subject, and after doing some research it became clear that some aspects of the official story are deliberate deceptions.

Some troll from the USA searched through my youtube history and tried to make a scandal out of it... it cost me an exhibition in New York.

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Trev wrote:
And don't forget the London Bombings. Or was that "some other Roy Stuart"?
One and the same, what of it?

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Have at it boys...

el rancho
Duke Status

Post by el rancho » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 pm

so it's somebody else's fault you posted holocaust denial views on youtube is it?
I am 100% sure you have no fucking clue what a 'troll' is.

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Oh I think Roy knows what a troll is alright.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

Roy_Stewart
barnacle

Post by Roy_Stewart » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:38 pm

el rancho wrote:
so it's somebody else's fault you posted holocaust denial views on youtube is it?
I didn't, I merely looked at some videos on the topic of German concentration camps during WW2 and the controversy surrounding them. The accusation is retarded since all I was doing was research on an aspect of history... I don't buy the 'People who disagree with official stories should be jailed' view and stand by what I've written.

It's people like you who use the appalling witch hunt term 'denier' who are a problem for the human race, not those with enquiring minds... you should be ashamed of yourself.