Go the grovel for a RealSurf T-shirt!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Go the grovel for a RealSurf T-shirt!

Post by admin » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:28 am

On an impulse I've decided to hand out a few RealSurf t-shirts, but I need a really good reason to do so. Your task is simple: if you reckon you deserve one then respond to this with your reasons why and I will consider them and make a pronouncement by lunchtime Friday. Not sure how many I'll give away yet... 2 or 3 this week I guess... put your size down with your comments please!

Morgan The Moon
Local

Post by Morgan The Moon » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:55 am

Don

I can't think of any possible reason of why I'd be more deserving of a RealSurf T than any other Forum reader...but you've got to be in it to win it.....
"Stay happy and everything will be just fine....." Jack Norris

buzzy
barnacle

Post by buzzy » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:04 pm

Well, it seems to me that a majority of your regular visitiors are from the north side, and at that Manly seems overwhelmingly popular if concerns about Mr.Blonde are indicative. So, what you need is more presence around Bondi way. I'm your man.

Large please. :wink:

worthy1

Post by worthy1 » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:13 pm

a realsurf t-shirt?? no thanks .... i'd rather have hot pins stuck in my eyes than wear one of those crappy looking thing ....

worthy1

Post by worthy1 » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:13 pm

a realsurf t-shirt?? no thanks .... i'd rather have hot pins stuck in my eyes than wear one of those crappy looking things ....

Ian M

Post by Ian M » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:25 pm

Well I think it would look beautiful and if I were to win one I'd wear it everywhere and never take it off. I'd also use heaps of deodorant.

Sincerely,
Size medium

fletch
regular

Post by fletch » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:50 pm

send me 2 and I'll do my best to get Mr Blonde to wear one! :lol:

I'm large not sure about Mr Blonde

Pixie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Pixie » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:02 pm

Don I think you need someone of the female persuasion wearing one of ya sexy little numbers........... wet :oops:

small please :lol:

Joanne

Post by Joanne » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:49 pm

send one to me..a pommie surfer and i will wear it with pride back in England!!
Medium please! :lol:

stuey

Post by stuey » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:21 pm

Fellas -not chicks- I am the proud owner of one of these T's. And, I can say I am PROUD to wear it. Worth having boys. They look good-even on me. Look on ya chick too-if thats all she's wearin. Do some grovellin, cos ya'II be stoked when ya open ya draw-or in my case look around on the floor- and see that T-staring back at ya!

stuey

Post by stuey » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:55 pm

Forgot to add, when I am sportin me Realsurf T and cyclin along the beach, people often stop me and say... mate, nice shorts. where'dya get them? hehehhe

infectious
regular

Post by infectious » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:50 pm

noone really "deserves" one... as don says he wants to see us grovel, so here i go with my sob story:
For as long as i can remember now, this summer at least, i've been grovelling anyway due to the east coast's lack of waves (with the exception of one memorable day up at lennox). But on sunday morning i'm moving up to townsville!! And let me tell you all, there's far less waves up there than there are down here, so no more surfing for me for a while. Along with that i'm now also going to be a struggling uni student so any extra clothing would be a plus. Imagine the advertising potential... how many people in townsville would have heard of realsurf??? It's been my bible for the last 3 or 4 years, i love it and i would love something to remind me of it :) I've always imagined how cool i'd look in a realsurf t-shirt! :P
Anyways *sob sob* :( i gave it my best shot!
"I wanna be on you"

paul attics

Post by paul attics » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:24 pm

who could be more deserving than the man who sent don the links and intial information about other successful internet forums (of which the same software and structure has been followed) and possibly was one of the people who's 'opinions' and follow ups sparked the idea for the forums.

i'll have a large one please.

Longboarder
regular

Post by Longboarder » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:35 pm

I believe i would be a good endorser of the site by wearing one and thats what the sites going to need if you decide to turn it into a subscription site. I would wear it until it frays and the realsurf name melts off in the hot summers rays. It would keep me from burning and make me look classy in the pub after a long surf. I could think of no finer back then mine to lay such a garment upon.

Besides its a good way to let people know where you have been...

Medium if you chose me Don.

Bunker Spreckels
Grommet

Post by Bunker Spreckels » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:50 pm

Oh brother, I blew my money on a smooth set of rolln' wheels, boards, babes and imbibeable substances.

Now the man want's the shirt off my back.......

Give it back!

Peace Out

Schwez
regular

Tshirts on TV!

Post by Schwez » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:26 pm

Being a regular extra and bit-part actor on most of the Sydney-made tv soaps (Home & Away, All Saints), TV commercials and locally made films, if I was to be bestowed with one of these fine pieces of cloth, I shall endeavour to wear it, both at the pub locally (Mona Hotel, Surfrock, Arms), and whenever Im gonna be on Telly! Can't get better than free product placement!! AND, I will inform fellow forum-ers of upcoming t-shirt appearances!!
Howz that???
Size Medium if I score.....
Wes

roscoediboscoe
regular

Post by roscoediboscoe » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:30 pm

Look after the boy from the Gong

I'll wear it all day long

If I have to I'll sing a song

"Real Surf - Real Surf" - they're never wrong

L for Me