Are you people getting fat and grey ????

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Are you people getting fat and grey ????

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:55 am

kreepykrawly wrote:Blokes get a fat midriff and kid themselves they are still fit
Good GOD man, stop projecting!

"Blokes", indeed. You know when you look in the mirror that it is actually you and not some strange nameless "bloke" kk. Dear oh dear.

el rancho
Duke Status

Post by el rancho » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 am

kreepykrawly wrote:Blokes get a fat midriff and kid themselves they are still fit while women cut there hair off.

.....while they are young and attractive women snare the opposite sex by keeping their hair long and as soon as they know that they have entrapped the man for good they cut it off and grow it like Tom Cruise (like in a bob-darth-vaderish-Julia G style).
the worst are the 'troggers'.

you know the ones, weird multi-coloured hair full of blonde streaks and plum tones, always cut shorter, often spiky.
They almost always carry HUGE keychains full of dangly charms, have the latest iphones, wear sunglasses indoors at cafe's. heaps of stupid bangles and wacky jewellry.
Their worst qualities are their over-dominance of their husbands based on some 1970's feminist bullshit telling them to keep a man in his place or he will chain you to the kitchen. I see the husbands or ex-husbands cowering in fear. or completely checked out mentally.

They often run small businesses like cake shops, splurging bundles of cash on ill-conceived ventures.

ruthless and cold-eyed, these types usually drive new compact 4WD's and often wear sandals and three quarter cargo shorts.

the worst.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:36 pm

^^Jeez until you wrote "husband" I thought you were talking about men.

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Ha. Same.
But I reckon there is a breed of male just like the wimmin referred to above.
Paunchy ethnic builders/developers/kings cross kebab shop owners.

Although, i must say ive noticed an eastern subs version of the she devil el rancho describes. Difference being big dark hair, expensive jewellery, and prolly run online business or mummy blogs.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 pm

people keep telling me i'm turning grey. i think they're full of shit.

black duck
Snowy McAllister

Post by black duck » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Lucky Al wrote:people keep telling me i'm turning grey. i think they're full of shit.
You tell em Al. What would they know.
smnmntll wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
You foaming spangoloids need to chill before you all do wetties on the carpet

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Lucky Al wrote:people keep telling me i'm turning grey. i think they're full of shit.
Bo worries, Gandalf :lol: :lol: :lol:
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

el rancho
Duke Status

Post by el rancho » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:42 pm

I got a few white streaks in my ever-growing lumberjack beard.
But I'm still well in my twenties and can hold a firm erection for hours.

>><<

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 pm

reginald wrote:
el rancho wrote: I'm still well in my twenties and can hold a firm erection for hours.

>><<

in your mouth?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

el rancho
Duke Status

Post by el rancho » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 pm

A cheap pick-up line.

I'm not one of you're early morning 'cycling' aquaintances...

Butts

Post by Butts » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Well still got all my own hair. Same can't be said for some others hey kk *cough* *cough* :shock:
Just starting to get a few greys on the side, starting appearing just after lil Miss Butts arrived!! :lol:
Second one due in next couple of weeks! Reckon I might go WHITE! :oops: :oops:

Fat mid-drift, nah not happening.

You still surfing everyday KK?
All these drawings about dinosaurs… Why can’t we have photos?

OddaP
barnacle

Post by OddaP » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Grey. And now balding, although I prefer thinning on top at this stage. Not a porker yet.

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Post by swvic » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Pretty much same as Odd aP, but feck me, I'm 49, weigh around 75 kg and, if not for the shoulder and osteoarthritic wrist, I'd feel alot younger

As for short-haired women, my wife had short hair when I met her and I liked it. She's never had it short since and it's a wild mane of a thing. Find the stuff evrywhere. Clogging the shower drain and around my ball-sack are the worst places
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

Hollowed out
regular

Post by Hollowed out » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 pm

As for short-haired women, my wife had short hair when I met her and I liked it. She's never had it short since and it's a wild mane of a thing. Find the stuff evrywhere. Clogging the shower drain and around my ball-sack are the worst places[/quote]
swvic I would be very worried about that long hair as it is not uncommon for it to 'crawl up ya rectum' and into your bowel, NO JOKE
I have had it happen and could not figure out WTF was goin down, thought I must have swallowed one of the brides long hairs.
Was tuned into JJJ and love Dr Karl's piece each thursday at 11am and some bloke comes on with exactly this problem. The good Dr answers with this "hair folicles have very fine barbs along their length and as hair gets everywhere and particularly after the horizontal boogie in the sack, a hair folicle gets in the 'ol crack and ends up going in the back door. Every time ya move the brown circle the hair travels upward and onward, tally ho and all that stuff.
One day ya taking a dump and doing the backyard cleanup and yhis fcukin hair (which is now wrapped around ya tonsils) sticks it's head out and you 'pull the ripcord'. Bloody freaky when ya withdraw 2foot of hair out the brown circle and sit wondering WTF.It is dead set true.
Unlike the joke about the ***** rabbit who was always pullin a Hare out of his arse.

Hollowed out
regular

Post by Hollowed out » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:37 pm

^^ ahh sorry folks, the rabbit in question was GAY, now I am being politically correct

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 pm

el rancho wrote: But I'm still well in my twenties and can hold a firm erection for hours.

>><<
As long as he enjoys it :lol:
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:42 pm

I go for one day and you people are talking about suckin’ wanga’s , holding other peoples stiffy’s, looking at shaved nuts, smoking meth, ghey rabbits ect ect…

…. and to add insult to injury I’m told that I’m going bald and that I should look in the mirror because it’s actually my problem (fat and grey)

You people really suck !!!

I’m even more upset now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Animal_Chin
Local

Post by Animal_Chin » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Hollowed out wrote:As for short-haired women, my wife had short hair when I met her and I liked it. She's never had it short since and it's a wild mane of a thing. Find the stuff evrywhere. Clogging the shower drain and around my ball-sack are the worst places
swvic I would be very worried about that long hair as it is not uncommon for it to 'crawl up ya rectum' and into your bowel, NO JOKE
I have had it happen and could not figure out WTF was goin down, thought I must have swallowed one of the brides long hairs.
Was tuned into JJJ and love Dr Karl's piece each thursday at 11am and some bloke comes on with exactly this problem. The good Dr answers with this "hair folicles have very fine barbs along their length and as hair gets everywhere and particularly after the horizontal boogie in the sack, a hair folicle gets in the 'ol crack and ends up going in the back door. Every time ya move the brown circle the hair travels upward and onward, tally ho and all that stuff.
One day ya taking a dump and doing the backyard cleanup and yhis fcukin hair (which is now wrapped around ya tonsils) sticks it's head out and you 'pull the ripcord'. Bloody freaky when ya withdraw 2foot of hair out the brown circle and sit wondering WTF.It is dead set true.
Unlike the joke about the ***** rabbit who was always pullin a Hare out of his arse.[/quote]

:shock:

:shock: :shock: