Bong in big trouble

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Re: Bong in big trouble

Post by steve shearer » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:23 pm

She looks like she could be the wife or mistress of a french Prezident.......she has a certain European savoir faire that seems to elevate her from the typical Target bogan chickadee.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

collnarra

Post by collnarra » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:25 pm

look, I'm sure she could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose, but that doesn't make her hot.
the tools of the trade are the head and the heart - mission of burma

CatsBeTrippin

Post by CatsBeTrippin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 pm

I hear Bong just made there entire N.S.W sale office redundent. Bong going down will have some serious effects on all other brands seeing as tho they own most of the surf shops nowdays.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 pm

steve shearer wrote:Laura Inman is kind of foxy

http://www.smh.com.au/business/sharks-c ... 20ynz.html
Don't go to Mosman then Steve. You would cream your pants if you like striped business shirts and pearls with your aging cougars.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Hollowed out
regular

Post by Hollowed out » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm

CatsBeTrippin wrote:I hear Bong just made there entire N.S.W sale office redundent. Bong going down will have some serious effects on all other brands seeing as tho they own most of the surf shops nowdays.
hey Pussy trippin, you gotta have some inside dirt to post that little clanger...and all so new and shiny from a historical pow..tell us more because what you say seems spot on

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:05 am

^^^see this is the sort of old school surf skill that went hand in hand with making boardies in a caravan.

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 am

Speaking of which, I saw an abandoned Orchy bottle bong (though it wasn't actually an Orchy bottle but some other brand of juice I don't recall at the moment) sitting on a nature strip a while back.

Brought back memories of raiding neighbours' yards & hacking into their hoses with blunt kitchen knives under the cover of darkness.

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Post by daryl » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 am

Karlos wrote:Speaking of which, I saw an abandoned Orchy bottle bong (though it wasn't actually an Orchy bottle but some other brand of juice I don't recall at the moment) sitting on a nature strip a while back.

Brought back memories of raiding neighbours' yards & hacking into their hoses with blunt kitchen knives under the cover of darkness.
I'd need to see a length of garden hose hanging out a a petrol tank to bring back one memory.

collnarra

Post by collnarra » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 am

we used to make billys out of sambuca bottles. good venturi effect.

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Post by swvic » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 am

We'd cut the middle section of garden hose in affluent areas and the end sections of the working classes. Very considerate
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 pm

nuffink ngo wrote:
Beanpole wrote:
steve shearer wrote:Laura Inman is kind of foxy

http://www.smh.com.au/business/sharks-c ... 20ynz.html
Don't go to Mosman then Steve. You would cream your pants if you like striped business shirts and pearls with your aging cougars.
There isn't much difference between a cougar & a Sabre Toothed Tiger
Its the colour of the pelt. Although I'd prefer a few rounds with a hungry cougar than a sabre tooth.

Before orchy bottles and hoses we denisens of the Far North Coast used to perfect the highly sort after skill of rolling banana leaf chillums which were then immersed in an orchy bottle. The trick being to: 1 get the f*cker firing properly and 2 keep it firing as it got passed around.
Driving around looking for banana trees was also part of the ritual which was annually made easier by the Tweed Banana Festival when they used to tie banana trees up all down the main street.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

collnarra

Post by collnarra » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 pm

talking of bongs in trouble, I have a friend whom I have calculated maintains a 72 cones per day (CPD) average. Has done so for the last 20 years.

I wonder whether a) he still gets baked or b) if he's just constantly baked.

He gets up in the middle of the night for maintenance cones and the first thing he reaches for after turning off his alarm clock is, you guessed it, his billy.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Yeah but there's no such thing as marijuana addiction.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:22 pm

As Ali G says.....then you must have been getting ripped off.
Plenty of people have screwed up because of dope but very often the "addiction" is actually the physical addiction to the tobacco they cut their mix with. Thats quite apart from the mental addiction.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I cringe to think of some of the unhealthy activities that were commonplace in my formative years.
Went to someone that I went to school with's house years ago and they had the full barney with their wife about
who had been smoking who's stash :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I thought this was pathetic on about three counts including the fact that they were doing it in front of me. Particularly since I had only met her a couple of times. Once being at their wedding when she told me she didn't want Terry's friends hanging around their place. I heard they got divorced. You would think they would get over it but apparently not.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Post by crabmeat thompson » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:25 am

reginald wrote:Pretty stoked not to know anyone at this age that smokes bongs. Actually pretty happy not to know too many pot smokers non stop. The ones I do know from many years ago I pretend I don't. It's not a judgement thing it's just such a sad life for someone over 30, I can't bare to be near them.
We might have been separated at birth.

Give me a hug little brother.
Kunji wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Would you mind throwing in a little more homoeroticism

collnarra

Post by collnarra » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 am

on the scale of things, dope isn't particularly expensive if you're not smoking huge amounts. I think - and I don't know 100%, coz I don't bong on anymore - it goes for about $100 - $120 for a quarter oz, which is the same as it was when I was a young stoner. It hasn't kept pace with inflation.

the problem is when you are maintaining 72 CPD averages you ARE smoking huge amounts, and it adds up. Throw in the cost of durries for your mix, and you're looking at an expensive habit. I don't know how much my mate spends on weed, but I do know his car is a wreck, he's constantly broke, and basically spends every evening on the hunt for gear.

Also, this bloke reckons he hasn't smoked a durry in 20 years. Still throws baccy in his mix, tho .... I think it's called delusion.

saucy gibbon
barnacle

Post by saucy gibbon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 am

The funniest part is that it's pretty easy to grow

The only reason weed should send you broke is coz ya too wasted to hold down a job

losers
Uni is not the real world.