more stolen stuff

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Grooter
Duke Status

Re: more stolen stuff

Post by Grooter » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

old48waxhead wrote:never had a problem guys. always loop a spare car key through the cord of my speedos. it dangles around my balls & no one except those with special permission are going to get in there.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon you'd rethink that idea though if you cop a fin/rail in the gentlemens area :shock:
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 pm

FOUND IT..... a friend of my sister spotted it this morning only 1 or 2 streets from where it was pinched, most of the stuff is still in it too...hard to believe it wasnt trashed or dumped, coppers think he may have heard they were really keen to get him after he'd done it to the off duty coppers car, maybe he got spooked and thought he better get rid of it...only took my wallet, phone and my missus' shoes...cops have finger printed the car and are apparently closing in on this guy, they think its one or possibly 2 kids...the cd's and other contents are sprawled all over the place but at least I got it back.....the thing is, this idiot couldnt have made more than $100 from his efforts, not really friggin worth it to me....thanks to everyone who has been offering help, money and Fong even offered me a car...thanks 8)

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Great news Mark.

Even if they get him and it goes through the courts, the germ will most probably get a slap on the wrist and be back out doing it again with a big sh^t eating grin ear to ear. If he is under 18 he will be sent home to mummy and daddy for a hot cup of milo and a talk. If ya want justice then you've gotta do it yourself I reckon coz the courts won't deliver it for you.

My Mrs is going through the courts at the moment as a victim of a thief and the cops involved are fed up to the back teeth that their hard work is undone when the same people keep getting a slap on the wrist. Without giving away specifics of the case the scum bag involved had only just been let out of jail for the second time.

marcus_h
charger

Post by marcus_h » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeew nice one Mark, hope they catch the little fcker(s)

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 pm

yeah I agree and dont worry, I'll have my ears open and would love to find out who it was, and ya just never know...sorry to hear bout the court stuff, its always messy and causing alot of stress, real pain in the arsse ...and his 2nd time, he's just gunna keep doing it til he learns a real lesson probably

Natho wrote:Great news Mark.

Even if they get him and it goes through the courts, the germ will most probably get a slap on the wrist and be back out doing it again with a big sh^t eating grin ear to ear. If he is under 18 he will be sent home to mummy and daddy for a hot cup of milo and a talk. If ya want justice then you've gotta do it yourself I reckon coz the courts won't deliver it for you.

My Mrs is going through the courts at the moment as a victim of a thief and the cops involved are fed up to the back teeth that their hard work is undone when the same people keep getting a slap on the wrist. Without giving away specifics of the case the scum bag involved had only just been let out of jail for the second time.

Quangers
Local

Post by Quangers » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 pm

pridmore wrote:FOUND IT..... a friend of my sister spotted it this morning only 1 or 2 streets from where it was pinched, most of the stuff is still in it too...hard to believe it wasnt trashed or dumped, coppers think he may have heard they were really keen to get him after he'd done it to the off duty coppers car, maybe he got spooked and thought he better get rid of it...only took my wallet, phone and my missus' shoes...cops have finger printed the car and are apparently closing in on this guy, they think its one or possibly 2 kids...the cd's and other contents are sprawled all over the place but at least I got it back.....the thing is, this idiot couldnt have made more than $100 from his efforts, not really **** worth it to me....thanks to everyone who has been offering help, money and Fong even offered me a car...thanks 8)
Good news :!:

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Good news Mark.
Natho, we went through the same thing. The bloke was wanted for 27 robberies in the local area, he wasn't too smart and got fingerprints over everything. Ended up getting done on a drunk and disorderly up at Newcastle.
Had to do a recorded interview, never had to go to court thankfully as he pled guilty.
He only got about 2 years, despite having 15 priors...

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Stoked for you Mark. I've no doubt they'll find the scrotum. He should be easy to spot , just look for the bloke wearing your missus' shoes.
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 pm

offshore1 wrote:Stoked for you Mark. I've no doubt they'll find the scrotum. He should be easy to spot , just look for the bloke wearing your missus' shoes.
And a fin up his arse. 8)
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

bumfluff
Owl status

Post by bumfluff » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:19 am

offshore1 wrote:Stoked for you Mark. I've no doubt they'll find the scrotum. He should be easy to spot , just look for the bloke wearing your missus' shoes.
:lol:

Glad they found it Mark! Awsome news..

When I had older cars, I used to take the rotor button out of the dizzy. This saved my car from being stolen twice. The first time, they couldn't get it started (obviously) so they rolled it down the road and around the corner. Took me all of 10 minutes to find it. :D

The next time, same car, it got broken into at a train station. The idiots couldnt figure out why the car wouldn't start and even went back to their house to get a replacement battery. While installing the battery, they got busted. I found my car as it was when I left it, but with finger print dust all over it and a note from the cops to call them.

The third car that got stolen however, I didn't get back. The rotor button was in (I just got complacent) but I had a steering wheel lock on it. This guy (a junkie, I later found out) took the steering wheel off with the clublock attached and drove it about 100km up the highway, steering the car with a pair of multi grips. The cops later found a PILE of steering wheels with clublocks attached in a lake nearby.

The guy ended up getting caught, but the car was stripped and well and truelly gone before they got him. The only thing left of the car was the custom parcel tray that was fitted for the new sound system I put in only weeks earlier. I told the cops, they can keep it...

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:11 am

Peter Drouyn hasn't been around your way has he...she....he.....she..

http://www.mydailynews.com.au/story/200 ... gal-eagle/

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:17 am

bumfluff wrote:

When I had older cars, I used to take the rotor button out of the dizzy.
I did the same thing - took the rotor out of the distributor (even using the full unabbreviated terminology there's probably many readers under 30 years of age who haven't a clue what I'm talking about). My first car, an EJ Holden wagon, never was stolen.

Moderators - I reckon there's a strong chance that the popularity of this website has, at least in part, helped flush out this thieving turd forcing him to abandon the car. :D

the hulkster
Grommet

Post by the hulkster » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Good news Mark. I hope your fins were still there. I reckon the little prick has shat himself with a little bit of press. Gutless prick probably wont do it again in that area.

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:57 pm

just wanna say a big thanks to everyone...... 8)

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 am

MP, could this (allegedly) be your man :?:

Busy teenage thief targets Qld beachgoers July 25, 2011 - 9:09AM
.AAP

A teenager is facing more than 40 charges over a one-man crime spree targeting beachgoers on the Sunshine Coast.

Police allege the 17-year-old is responsible for thieving property at beaches between Maroochydore and Mooloolaba.

He's facing 26 counts of stealing, 10 counts of unlawful entry of a motor vehicle and five counts of unlawful use of a motor vehicle.

Advertisement: Story continues below He's also accused of torching one car, receiving stolen property and breach of bail.

He'll face the Caloundra Magistrates Court on August 9.

© 2011 AAP

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am

chrisb wrote:
bumfluff wrote:

When I had older cars, I used to take the rotor button out of the dizzy.
I did the same thing - took the rotor out of the distributor (even using the full unabbreviated terminology there's probably many readers under 30 years of age who haven't a clue what I'm talking about). My first car, an EJ Holden wagon, never was stolen.

Moderators - I reckon there's a strong chance that the popularity of this website has, at least in part, helped flush out this thieving turd forcing him to abandon the car. :D
I never bothered doing this with my old Datsun 1600. Mainly because it was so beaten up no-one probably thought it would run. I used to do it with the HZ Premier I had, cunce still helped themselves to the centre caps on my Monaro rims though a couple of times :x

The new 1600 I'm going to build will have a security system fitted considering its going to cost me and my old man a fair bit. I might still put in a hidden kill switch though to play it safe
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 am

I hear they got this scumbucket, I'll try to find out more today.... :D