harlequin baby - where did it go?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Re: harlequin baby - where did it go?

Post by Trev » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Actually, I don't think it's been banned. Don is playing around in the background, rationalising.
Well, the Harlequin Baby thread is gonski (as it should be) but if you mean the one woolly was linking to, hopefully it'll still be around somewhere. If not we can always start a new one.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Post by Yuke Hunt » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm

tomtom ... why do persist ... :?:
tomtom ... for what reason do you exist ... :?:

You are by far the biggest cock smoker on this site ... bi ... a country mile ... cock head.

Take your obsession with man-o-a-man love and your butt plug ...and frock off ... knob jockey.

There's really something wrong with old tomtom
that angst ridden retarded wollongong mong
full of venom and spite and probably c um
he dances for money and takes it up the bum
with self esteem issues and a passion for schlong
obese and obscene he rollerblades round the gong
an internet hero with some form of Napoleon complex
his slow moving brain leaves him absolutely perplexed
confused and befuddled he waffles on in vain
delusions of grandeur inhabit his pea brain
a small fish in a small puddle is the name of his game
in total denial and completely insane
go tomtom go go go go tomtom yo yo yo … dodo ... douce bag.
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

Haz
barnacle

Post by Haz » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Well this all turned into a thorough ego rub. Thanks for the acceptance, gents.

Jimmy mate, been meaning to ask for a while, how'd the board go/going for the nephew? Hopefully it hasn't snapped yet :D

Skipper, cheers for the judgement call, although no-one corrected me for my judgement on the dub... Hope I came out wiser, am currently making music (have played guitar for more than 10 years, if that interests any of you c..unts) and hoping it turns out alright... If anyone's interested, send me a pm and I'll send you a copy of what I've done, would love to hear what you think...

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

black duck wrote:
tumblr_lfode2Epex1qz847so1_500[1].jpg
oops, wrong thread
Jaysus Black Duck. That may be your finest contribution yet.

Unbefuckinglievable.

Re the Harlequin baby, been done on the realsurf threads a number of time. Not sure why it created a stink this time and not the others.

But that woman. Praise be the lord. There must be a god.
Lucky Al wrote:You could call your elbows borogoves, and your knees bandersnatches, and go whiffling through the tulgey woods north of narrabeen, burbling as you came.

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 am

beachbanga wrote:Well this all turned into a thorough ego rub. Thanks for the acceptance, gents.

Jimmy mate, been meaning to ask for a while, how'd the board go/going for the nephew? Hopefully it hasn't snapped yet :D

Skipper, cheers for the judgement call, although no-one corrected me for my judgement on the dub... Hope I came out wiser, am currently making music (have played guitar for more than 10 years, if that interests any of you c..unts) and hoping it turns out alright... If anyone's interested, send me a pm and I'll send you a copy of what I've done, would love to hear what you think...
Yeah mate he loves it and it's still going strong..
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Damage
Owl status

Post by Damage » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 pm

oldman wrote:

Nup. Freak of nature I'm afraid.

:D

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:58 pm

^^^^
Nah. Stick insects like that are a common sight by the grassy knoll down NoBo way. :D

Haz
barnacle

Post by Haz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 am

Hmmm nah Dino I stand by my apology...

Apart from being offensive, it was ridiculously lame... No wit, no subtlety, just straight out unfunny posts of deformed babies. When the only people that are entertained in a thread are tomtom and diseesee, you know you've done something wrong. :roll:

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:22 am

dinosaur wrote: And how come none of the similar and worse stuff posted previously, didn't require censorship?
Apart from posting Goo Goo Dolls and Charles Manson in top tens and the odd booger bashing, I'm curious to know what's been similar and worse than posting deformed babies on here?

Haz
barnacle

Post by Haz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

^^

http://forum.realsurf.com/forum/viewtop ... nal+poster

Things get pushed pretty far in there... But at least it's f.ucking funny :D

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Damage wrote:
oldman wrote:
Nup. Freak of nature I'm afraid. :D
What was that? Sorry, I got distracted by something.
skipper wrote:^^^^

Nah. Stick insects like that are a common sight by the grassy knoll down NoBo way. :D
Stick insect????????? You be careful. Some pretty fine muscle definition there Skipper.

Now to business. Please pm directions to grassy knoll down NoBo way, stat! :lol:
Lucky Al wrote:You could call your elbows borogoves, and your knees bandersnatches, and go whiffling through the tulgey woods north of narrabeen, burbling as you came.

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:36 pm

you blokes are far too kind. As skipper has alluded earlier, this is indeed the vanilla era of realsurf. It was perfectly obvious that it was my atrocious, distasteful pic of an unfortunate retarded moron that was the final straw as coll shut the thread down immediately thereafter .
Again, my apologies gentlemen.
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 pm

I think the one word that resonates here above all else is

Context.

As you so eloquently point out Dino, indeed there's been a plethora of abominable targets for jokes. But my feeling, and I'm all for humour,wit, sarcasm, irony and blasphemy....etc. is most of what's crossing over the line that works has a context. It may start with something benign, but gathers it's own deviant momentum yet the original context may delineate.
Nothing much warranted the posting of deformed children and the like other than the need to vegemite the vanilla ice cream.

North Bondi is where the grassy knoll can be found Olds.
A veritable cornucopia of muscle definition on display, particularly of the Mossat kind. And all eagerly awaiting your discerning eye.
Look for BB plying his trade, pup in pram, the fawning beauties hovering about. :wink:

Offshore, your penance is to return to Ecuador and fake your own death. :?

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 pm

skipper wrote:North Bondi is where the grassy knoll can be found Olds.
A veritable cornucopia of muscle definition on display, particularly of the Mossat kind. And all eagerly awaiting your discerning eye.
Oh. :oops:

I know now of which you speak.

The difference however is tangible. While NoBo types are muscle bound and think themselves attractive, they are, from my observations, a particularly ugly group of human beings. Faces like a hatful of arseholes.

That picture was art my friend, not some mid 50's over-muscled and probably over-mascaraed metrosexual, or his similarly attributed girlfriend.

S4MS
regular

Post by S4MS » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:42 pm

dinosaur wrote: Beachbanga the only mistake you made was you apologised.
Nope - that was well done. tomtom wouldn't have the strength of character to do the same I suspect
dinosaur wrote: And how come none of the similar and worse stuff posted previously, didn't require censorship?
I'm not a regular here and I don't know exactly what's gone on in the past (worse stuff???!) but what you some of you guys seem to be forgetting is that nearly all of these babies are dying. It's not an abnormality like an extra toe but instead they are born, bleeding and in terrible pain and then die. Hence the term Harlequin *babies* not adults

I don't like that sort of shit. Pictures of dying babies in pain posted purely for entertainment purposes should not be posted. If you can't see that then you poor, poor bastards cos the rest of your life must be so fcuked up.

The other thing is what sort of image does it give to the public about RS? Don has his weekly gig on 702 am on a Saturday where RS gets a plug. If the management at ABC saw this sh*t do you think they might pull his segment by any chance?

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm not one for censorship

But I do respect the fact that there is a line with everything

And sometimes where that line is drawn is difficult to say

But posting these images of babies (and yes I do know some survive with some semblance of a life into adulthood), in the manner in which it was done (to hold a contest to see who could post the most gruesome) crosses the line for me.

So while we can debate on where the line is drawn I think we can all accept that the thread was in poor taste and its removal was just.

So accept that as one thing considered crossing the line on RS.

And move on.
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Geez Dino. Give it up. Yes, you're amember of the public, but you are in a minority in this discussion. Just accept it and stop sooking.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 pm

^^^^^^
Me and just about everyone else on here.
Idiot!
Beanpole

Skipper