need your help!!!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

silvafish
Grommet

need your help!!!

Post by silvafish » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 am

well iam a shattered man...someone ripped off my board! the silver texalium GARRETT quad was taken last night early morn 6th dec ,from NELSON BAY ,bayberry motel,,wifey and I coming back from ulluldulla,never checked that part of the coastline before,got there real late,thought we were in a locked carpark,pricks jumped the fence.. off with my girls sup and the silver quad..police next morning,reckon they had chased the crims around all night,they drive into where we staying and saw the tiedowns there sans boards..did the paper work..bailed outa that dump not happy...hour up the road coppers ring saying honest doggie walker found sup in the bush!! shes stoked outa her brain...me no board...COULD YOU PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR MY BOARD...one of a kind 6/3 GARRETT silver quad in a rotasi board bag,,has little dvs backfins,,plus i creased it...nelson bay cops or 0412499911 ....thanks

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Re: need your help!!!

Post by steve shearer » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 am

Good luck getting it back.

Will keep eyes peeled around here.

It's a horrible feeling getting robbed.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 pm

thats so suxs

not only cause u lost ya board

but cause she got the sup back :cry:

i'll keep a eye on ebay for u :idea: don't suppose u could post a pic :?:
reginald wrote:Hang on, now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy. How the try again did that happen?

LONGINUS
barnacle

Post by LONGINUS » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:28 pm

did they steal the punctuation keys and spell check on your computer as well?
salty wrote:Surfing Atlas WTF? ...I have to pay a sign-up fee in order to expose to the masses, pictures of and directions to my favorite breaks! http://www.surfingatlas.com

silvafish
Grommet

Post by silvafish » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 pm

longinus.. nice time to bag me over shit like that,what wrong with you..you wanker

gibber
Local

Post by gibber » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:28 pm

bad luck mate. I had a board pinched out of the back of my ute one day between work and the servo (about 5 kms) on the goldie. must have been 5 sets of lights that i stopped at and the cnuts took it during the stop at one of those. I saw the board about a year later at Kirra, some jap tourist had it. It had a very distinctive spray which caught my eye and when i saw my name on the stringer i was "I rest my case your honour".

to digress for a sec... I was ready to put shit on old Longi about his stories but after reading a few i'm quite enjoying his writing, still a cvnt of a thing to say to a dude but hey whats a bit of pisstaking to a guy in a troubled way...be bloody unaustralian not to take a bit of piss outa the guy

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:10 am

post a pic and I'll send it out in my next newsletter for ya, I send it to about 100 surfers and industry crew so ya never know mate...really sux but karma will get em in the end....I'll keep my eyes peeled around my neck of the woods.....thieves suck..... :evil:

LONGINUS
barnacle

Post by LONGINUS » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 am

Cmon Silva, you gotta move on...have a laugh about it...keep moving forward

Maybe contact the apex surfing publications that Ringo refers to in his post, I'm sure they would be happy to help.

Tell you what, if it hasnt turned up by the end of January I'll send Pridmore $200 to start making you a new one - cool MP?

No doubt Ringo will kick in as well, he's clearly very passionate on this topic.
salty wrote:Surfing Atlas WTF? ...I have to pay a sign-up fee in order to expose to the masses, pictures of and directions to my favorite breaks! http://www.surfingatlas.com

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:19 am

Cool, generous offer ....200 off, thats a custom new sled for only $330, not too bad..... 8)

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:50 pm

LONGINUS wrote:Cmon Silva, you gotta move on...have a laugh about it...keep moving forward

Maybe contact the apex surfing publications that Ringo refers to in his post, I'm sure they would be happy to help.

Tell you what, if it hasnt turned up by the end of January I'll send Pridmore $200 to start making you a new one - cool MP?

No doubt Ringo will kick in as well, he's clearly very passionate on this topic.
Over to you reamer.

ps. Even Fong had a dig. That's what mates do. But if they find ya board you can bet they'll sink one in for ya.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:27 pm

well....i'd be more pissed off if i lost a good board but got a bloody sup back :shock:

wasn't teasing him...just the truth

p.s longy....$200 towards a newy....mate..... 8)

u are santa :!: :arrow: :mrgreen:

i bet mark spray it for free :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen:

p.s no sightings on ebay...i'll keep checking :wink:
reginald wrote:Hang on, now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy. How the try again did that happen?

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Ringmaster wrote:
LONGINUS wrote:did they steal the punctuation keys and spell check on your computer as well?
What a fcuken maggot :roll:

Why don't you do Realsurf forum users a favour and stop clogging this forum with ya boring as batshit ditties about being a NAVY muppet........

Shove ya 365 stories deep up yer clacker pal, no-one could give a fcuk except maybe Steve Shearer (cause he likes to write about surf stuff and all as well) Gimme Swellnet, Coastalwatch & Tracks anyday over your 'anti-establishment' (read tryhard), amatuer squelch.

Hey Silvafish. Hope you can get a happy ending mate but probably not. Go buy yourself a new stick and put it down to (bad) experience.

Hopefully the next person to get ripped off is a self promoting flog like Longinus.............
Still on here making friends hey a.ss blaster lol. Good to see you take your mates co.ck out of your mouth long enough to give someone a spray...riveting stuff.

silvafish
Grommet

Post by silvafish » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 am

well heard no news about this board ...just a refresh,if anyone can keep your eye out,i would be stoked..thanks

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Ya got any pics of it silvafish? It may help.