the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Re: the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Post by Yuke Hunt » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:24 am

otway1949 wrote:
Nick Carroll wrote:
Tasker wrote:(and thretening ppl with shovels please who does that.)
apparently old men in pyjamas.
Osamas in pyjamas are marching down the beach
Osamas in pyjamas grab shovel within reach
Osamas in pyjamas stop draining DY luggas
Osamas in pyjamas threaten little boogie buggas
Osamas in pyjamas stop vandals doing harm
I hope next time they get to use napalm!

Tasker why don't you and your friends use that energy to make something a little better around Dee Why.
Retirement is obviously agreeing with you young Otters ... but trying to change the outlook of a no hoper ... thats a bit optimistic ... Dee Why ... Why is a question ... D the mark less than A ... B and C ... young Tasker is obviously trying to relive the glory daze of DY ... unfortunately he has been ill-informed by his elders ... there was none ... the Longy Boys made short work of that in and out of the surf... (vale Spider) ... not to mention the North Narra and Newport Peak crew who also ran rings around them ... PC put them on the map ... Shane Herring gave them some hope before submitting to excess ... chips on shoulders ... urban attitude ... DY has turned into a shithole ... sad but true.
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

Tasker wrote: shitty gecko board !

i think i take offence at that :x

p.s retirement is great....brings u closer god in the most practical sense :shock:
reginald wrote:Hang on, now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy. How the try again did that happen?

--++sunstroke++--
Owl status

Post by --++sunstroke++-- » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 am

mustkillmulloway wrote:
p.s retirement is great....brings u closer god in the most practical sense :shock:

Do you know why most old people start reading the bible again?????

Its cos they are practicing for their final exam!
What's the difference between Elizabeth Warren & Kamala Harris?

One's pretending to be an Indian & the others pretending she isn't!

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 am

salty wrote:
Mick was originally a Sydney lad.

even better, Penrith :mrgreen: I've got rellos in Penrith :? .

Go PJ Man :!:
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:47 am

Tasker wrote:Love to! :)
great ...name it ... you bring along your mates ... I'll bring along PJ man with his photos of you, the little old lady you abused, and the police ...

I'd like to thank you Tasker for your written admission of being caught in the act of illegally opening a lagoon ... you are lying through your teeth trying to hide from the fact that you are an aggressive violent knob , and there are people who witnessed you violently threatening a bloke by chasing him away while swinging a shovel at him which is also an illegal act ... but you are now on record admitting to another criminal act ... either way I couldn't give sh!t what you get caught for , just so long as you are ...

I kept my tone a little more demure than I normally am yesterday becasue I thought that if I let on about anything you might try and change your statement admitting to a crime ... I dropped a copy of your post where you admit committing a crime down to the police last night on my way home and had it added to my statement about how you threatened physical violence with a shovel on a person ... it also notes obviously that you call yourself tasker , are a DY local and post on this website ... your statement falls short of admitting that you are a p!ssant who chases people away by swinging a shovel at them while being supported by your linch mob of aggressive little turds , but I and a few others witnessed the real you the other morning ...

and by the way tasker ... you wrote in your post / statement of admission that I should have kept my mouth shut ... it was you who abused me first ... I didn't care and did not want to get involved ... so maybe it was you who should have kept your big loud abusive mouth shut in the first place then I would not have been put in the position of reporting you to the police ...

it must be a great feeling for you now being a criminal at age 21 with your entire life ahead you to be ruined ... when the police catch up with you and after I and a few other elderly beach walkers identify you as the person who attacked PJ man with a shovel, ask them their opinion on how easy it is to get a job, or a bank loan, or a credit card, or a passport when you have a criminal record ... :idea:

as for me being an internet tough guy ... don't you remember that I got involved (caused by you) and came over ... one lone person up against 7 (so you say) agressive violent pricks with 4 shovels ... all I had was a board with a gecko on it and set of G4's ... that makes you the p!ssant "champ" ...

great work champ ... you are such a hot shot ... you should be so proud of yourself ... :roll:

your post is now immortalised below ... and don't you dare sign off with peace you d!ck ... you are aggressive and violent ... :idea:

Tasker wrote:SURFIN TURF! funny lil story u have going on here. u prob dont know who i am but u remember me im who u called the "leader" of the "girly, wanker, f'ckwit little booger riding turds." haha

Every story has two sides and yours lets just say yours come straight from your imaginary dreamland. 99% of that bulletin u posted is so full of shit its actually funny and for everyone who got stuck into this convo ill tell u what really happened.

For starters there was 7 of us not 12-15 and me being one of the oldest, im 21 not 28 or older and so were 2 others. the other 4 were 16 and 17. there was only 4 shovels betweenthe 7 of us and if u did look around we didnt all have body boards we had surfboards to. everyone who was digging that trench surfs, not one body boards, we only brought them along because what we were trying to do was make stationary waves or stand stills. which if u have surfed before (unlikely) would know they are amazing and good on a booger. last time the lugga opened there were about 50 ppl wanting in on it so dont think were the only ones who does this.

we started digging that trench at about 430 and by 545 it was starting to go. but u need to let the water run for while before rideable. within that hour and 15 min we had many ppl walk past all asking what we were doing then wishing us luck and some even telling us to dig deeper. not one person complained. until as u desrcribed "a guy in pyjamas" came down.( and he was wearing pyjamas) he came running right up to us yelling and swearing at us, we kinda just told him to f'ck off and mind his own business, he then picked up one of our shovels and threatened us with it and started collapsing our trench (which we spent over an hour digging) so as any person would be we were pissed off and started abusing him. so 3 of the 16 year old got up and walk towards him trying to get the shovel back he then dropped the shovel and said cops are on way and walked off.we said to ourselves we would keep digging till cops came cause we all really wanted the stationary waves. so we continued digging for few minutes when all of a sudden u rocked up. haha. as u say u recon were backed off and u gave me a verbal onslaught hahaha your kidding yourself. dont talk yourself up over the internet. u came over and said something about us being lil **** and the cops have been called and i replied good on ya champ go for your surf, u the said dont call me champ so i just laughed and said well let the cops deal with us mind your own business u then said the last ppl who dug this out all got fined i then said we were the last ppl to dig it out and we didnt get fined. u then went quite and walked off. (by the way we all had good laughed behind your back then) after u left we kept digging for bout 20 min, in that 20 mins we had a few ppl comming up mainly elder ppl asking what we were doing and also wishing us good luck.most people just walked by MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS, not one personed complaied and we did not yell at one single person all day besides you and your mate in his pyjamas.(and thretening ppl with shovels please who does that.) by the way we watched u surf to hahahahaha look like u were struggling to even get to your feet. hahahaha ur what we call a KOOK!u shouldnt even be in the water!also in your bulletin u said u were mentally preparing yourself to line us up hahahahaha more like mentally preparing yourself to try and stand up! u also said u were thinking about hitting me in the head with your fins. ill tell u now if u swung that shitty gecko board at me i would of personally snapped your shit g'4's out myself and most probally stuck them back in the deck of your board. after that 20 mins a single police officer came strolling down the beach (most probaly looking for 12-15 guys threatening ppl with shovels as u described) we then decided best to get out of here so we legged it back down the beach and went for a surf.

for the other people in this convo who recon were the bad guys in this matter well ill accept that after hearing 'surfin turfs' explanation but we didnt scream at "concerned citizens" or tell ppl to "f'ck off waving our shovels" we were just trying to have some fun on a flat day. also as the lugga is almost full and from at mate who works in the council told me it was gonna be dug out next rainfall. and we are well aware of what it does for the environment but look it is bound to happen whether by us "girly, wanker,f'ckwit little booger riding turds, the council (next rainfall) or next king tide its gonna happen. and the reason we failed which i admit we did was beacause surfing turf and his mate called the cops. if they had of just minded there own f'cking business we would of all had a good morning. u never know surfing turf u might of actually jumped in and got a few waves and enjoyed the standstills. maybe u should even take up body boarding becasue u can lie down all day cause it didnt look like u could get to your feet. ow wait actually u did stand up on a lil one but u tried wobbling and fell straight off was kinda cute hahahahahaha

surfin turf (more like CANT surfin turf) u need to mind your own business and next time u see us diggin out the lugga call the cops and go for your surf let the rangers deal with us. ok CHAMP.

hopefully ill see u out DY sometime im sure a few of the boys, mainly myself would love to make your surf worth while. peace!

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 am

^^^^^if you think Surfin's verbal abuse is bad here, wait til he sees Hatchman's yard photos in the 'Backyards BBq's and Beers' thread :shock: ...
oh, the humanity....
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:04 am

SnT, while i admire your stance and agree with your actions, let's not start printing pages of this forum and handing them to the cops.
The Law is the last thing we need reading this. I'm sure we've all admitted to doing worse things on here than digging a trench at the beach (eg. drugs, road rage, fights, threats, slander, file sharing etc).

BTW, your tips on paving (porous etc), worked a treat.
If it feels good, do it.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am

Revolution wrote:Love the bias towards one person and not the other here.

Obviously a touch of bullshit on both sides.

What was the man in PJs doing on the beach anyways? He obviously came down to confront them.
revo ... there were two sides to this and you and everyone else are not f'king on either of them ... there is one side which has me who witnessed a bloke in his PJ's being attacked by a shovel wielding agressive knob, PJ man and few othe relderly beach walkers who also did not appreciate being abused ... on the other side is a mob of blokes who think that they are in the right breaking the law and being violent and threatening towards other people ... now there are no sides becasue on Taskers recomendation I refered my account to the police ...

as for bullsh!t ... I didn't get up that morning with the intention of writing a bullsh!t story about a violent vandal booger ... I just wrote what I saw and heard just like any other story on RS relating to the beach and surf ... I don't have to bullsh!t because I'm not the one who has something to weasle out of ... :idea: :idea: :idea:

as for the bias ... as usual you have used your ultimate wisdom and are throwing your support behind the viloent agressive criminal ...

as for PJ man ... he had every right to show up ... what makes you think that tasker and his mates are allowed to conduct an illegal act , but PJ man has no right to complain ... :?: and remember , PJ man showed up with a camera ... tasker chased him with a shovel ... that's a little more confronting I think ... :roll:

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 am

Deesee wrote:SnT, while i admire your stance and agree with your actions, let's not start printing pages of this forum and handing them to the cops.
The Law is the last thing we need reading this. I'm sure we've all admitted to doing worse things on here than digging a trench at the beach (eg. drugs, road rage, fights, threats, slander, file sharing etc).

BTW, your tips on paving (porous etc), worked a treat.
that's a case of "be careful what you wish for" don't you think ... :idea:

everyone was happy when this thread was just another sh!t fight and were happy to keeping it going ... read back a few pages where I said end it and was more than happy to move onto landscaping ...

I didn't ask to get into anything to this level ... that was at invitation ... :idea:

and as dino once said ... "if you are in a phone booth with a bear, don't keeping poking him with a stick" ... :idea: translation ... you want to call bullsh!t then be prepared for the truth ... :idea:

if this is getting too much I'm happy for this to be shut down ... I have passed on taskers admission and want nothing more to do with it ... I didn't want anything to do with it in the first place actually ....

anyone need landscaping acvice ... lessormore, you need any :?: ...

nofink known ... you want any advice on "thinking" ... I'm a bit simple but I'm sure Tasker has some advice for you ....
Last edited by Surfin Turf on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haz
barnacle

Post by Haz » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread just keeps getting better and better! Go SnT!

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 am

Surfin Turf wrote: anyone need landscaping acvice ... lessormore, you need any :?: ...

Umm,yeah-I want to install a septic tank with a direct feed from this thread, but I'm afraid once I open the pipes you will have overflowed it. :roll:
Just when you thought life couldn't get any worse-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUfKnqv2C3k

Little D
regular

Post by Little D » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 am

Brilliant!

I have a tip for anyone wanting to 'beat the post holiday blues' as discussed in Tangents - read this thread! Kept me entertained for a good 45 mins.

I tip 21 pages before Jan 15

Can't wait for the now infamous 'PJ Man' to sign up to RealSurf. Surely he will get Admin privileges...

matt...
charger

Post by matt... » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Surfin Turf wrote:
:roll:
"little girly booger environmental vandal ***"
what bias, where?
go SURFnT! tell it like it is.

hey rev - if you think you and your booger mates are the crew at DY, then go for it mate. let me know when it's on, so i can come and watch you getting your *** booger arse kicked.
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...

caspian
regular

Post by caspian » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 am

watch out Revo, he might do a little cutback at you :o !!!

Butts

Post by Butts » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 am

This thread is going to be locked, unless I can be convinced of a "real" reason for it to continue.

Personal attacks, threats, that are outside normal banter cannot be tolerated. :x
All these drawings about dinosaurs… Why can’t we have photos?

The Oracle
regular

Post by The Oracle » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:57 am

Good onya SnT for having the balls to step in when you saw the old bloke in trouble, I'm sure a lot of readers here (possibly myself included) would have turned their back for fear of getting clobbered themselves. I won't get involved in the environmental side of the argument as I'll admit I don't know much about the consequences of opening the lagoon, but I respect you looking out for the bloke.

Oh and that's some backyard you've got yourselves, those photos looked amazing.

And Tasker, I have no desire to engage in threats of physical violence with you, but you really do come across as quite the tool. You'd do yourself a favour to pipe down until you go back and complete some elementary schooling, that first post was an embarrassment to yourself and every educational institution you have ever attended. Plus you just seem like a bit of a knob in general. You too Revo, just when you start to seem like you could possibly be a decent bloke you go and prove my open-mindedness wrong. I really hope you don't embarrass yourself as much in the real world or you're gonna have a hell of a time over the next 60 years. Just my 2 cents worth, not worth anything to anyone really but I just felt like letting you know.

I'm a bit curious too, who can possibly be bothered getting up before 4:30 and taking a few shovels down to the beach to sweat it out for an hour and a half, just to produce a p1ssy little wave? Why not sleep in or have a shag or something and wait a day or 2 for a real wave? The fact you could assemble 6 of your mates to join you in this amazes me - what do you do every day, do you work or study or what? I'm just curious, not being critical.. Coz I reckon that to get excited enough by something so lame that you'd get up early and put all that work in, it just makes me wonder what else you've got going on in your life. Again, not being critical, I'm just interested. Feel free to enlighten me. Or ignore me. It's not gonna change my life either way, coz I (like everyone else here) really doesn't give a rat's about you, it just struck me as peculiar behaviour for a 21yo.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 am

Womble wrote:Retirement is obviously agreeing with you young Otters ... but trying to change the outlook of a no hoper ... thats a bit optimistic ... Dee Why ... Why is a question ... D the mark less than A ... B and C ... young Tasker is obviously trying to relive the glory daze of DY ... unfortunately he has been ill-informed by his elders ... there was none ... the Longy Boys made short work of that in and out of the surf... (vale Spider) ... not to mention the North Narra and Newport Peak crew who also ran rings around them ... PC put them on the map ... Shane Herring gave them some hope before submitting to excess ... chips on shoulders ... urban attitude ... DY has turned into a shithole ... sad but true.
Yeah sure has I grew up at Dee Why as the first home units were being built and Cromer was a Pig Farm before any of these so called Boogie board locals.
Dee Why glory days were before that time but I guess young guys think they are the discoverers of sex surf and rock and roll.
Pity the aggro youth are vacuums like Tasker the Lugga Bugga happy to surf in all the dog turds etc that have ever come down the drains into the lagoon since the last opening.
Happy Leptospirosis to you :mrgreen:
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:11 am

matt... wrote:
Surfin Turf wrote:
:roll:
"little girly booger environmental vandal ***"
what bias, where?
go SURFnT! tell it like it is.

hey rev - if you think you and your booger mates are the crew at DY, then go for it mate. let me know when it's on, so i can come and watch you getting your *** booger arse kicked.
As Tasker said they were all stand ups, not Bodyboarders. Revo wasnt there. Read the thread.
------------
BA (on Realsurf) wrote: It's the wild west with a bit more homo-eroticism.