the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Post by Surfin Turf » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 pm

I arrived at Longy this early this and noted a crowd of 12 or 15 blokes in wetsuits standing around in front of the lagoon … as I walked across the beach towards the water I realised that they were 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds who were digging a channel between the lagoon and the surf … :shock: obviously they thought that the trade off was worth while, between a short lived but 'oh so thrilling' :roll: 20 metre boogey ride and completely f’cking up the lagoon by illegally opening it to the ocean … :|

as I was walking towards the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds I saw a number of other passers by expressing their objections to what they were doing but the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds were using their numbers to intimidate these concerned local citizens and were screaming at them to f’ck off … :x

one concerned local citizen who looked like he was still in his PJ’s brought a camera and started to take a few pics of the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds while they were digging the channel , which I thought was perfectly acceptable based on that if the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds were going to f’ck up the lagoon, the beach and the surf water for at least a few days and not give a sh!t about their actions , that this guy was entitled to get some evidence … :idea:

however the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds thought otherwise and started towards him wielding their shovels and again screaming at the poor bloke to f’ck off … :!:
I genuinely thought this guy was about to be belted with a shovel so diverted over towards them … they backed off when I went over , I assume because I was now a witness to what was happening so I called the guy who was being threatened over and said to be careful he doesn’t end up with a shovel in the head :idea: … I recommended he take some pics and go call the police … he tells me he already had but they said there was nothing they could do and wouldn’t come … I told him to go call again and tell them that the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds tried to attack you with shovels … :idea:

I then walked over and said to the guy who seemed to be the leading girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turd, that I reckon they are f’cked now when the cops show up … he responded by saying “f’ck off and go for your surf champ” … :x to which I briefly thought about burying my fins into his head but quickly remembered that they are my last set of G4’s (and everyone knows how much I love my G4’s :idea: ) so I gave him a verbal onslaught explaining clearly what I thought of him, his pack of girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds and what they were doing … :evil: it was during that verbal onslaught that I developed the saying “girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds” :idea::arrow: then for good measure I turned to another one of the girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds who was standing near me and I told him to go and f’ck off too … then I paddled out …

while I was surfing I observed many passers by approach the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds who also had shovels waved at them and sand thrown at them … :!:

about 30 minutes passed then two rangers arrived but as they walked down the track the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds showed what a bunch of little girly, gehybo, p!ssant weazles they really were and they grabbed their boogey boards and scampered off down the beach back to DY … running like a bunch of little girls running away from a rotten banana skin … at first I thought they were heading into the surf to escape the rangers which excited me greatly as I mentally prepared myself to line these pr!cks up and start running them over :D … but I assume that after their plan to wreck the local environment was thwarted that their next move was to run up into the sand dunes to fiddle with each others privates parts and play bum games …

the rangers then spent a few minutes doing a pathetic token job of pushing a little bit of sand into the channel dug by the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds … so when I got out of the surf I spent a good five minutes collapsing the sides where I could … a few other people joined in however they where old, weak and clumsy, but had good hearts …

clearly like many others who were at Longy this morning , I took offence to this mindless, thoughtless action by the 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds for a number of reasons …

1.it is f’cking illegal to open a lagoon to the ocean without permission … I’m not allowed to steal stuff or drive my car at 150km/h and so I don’t see why these 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds get to break the law and have the right to tell innocent passers by to f’ck off and threaten them with shovels …

2.both the surf water and the lagoon water are looking good and the fauna and flora in and around the lagoon seem to be going well … draining the lagoon and then having it un balanced by sea water would clearly screw things up and would also make a mess of the surf water …

3.I don’t like being called champ and being told to f’ck off by girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds when I know I am right … however I really did enjoy ‘Mount St Helensing’ on that pack of wankers …

Despite that the police don’t seem to care less about anything that doesn’t raise revenue I have written a statement and emailed to the police outlining what I saw this morning making particular note of how the pack threatened people with shovels so I really hope these 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds show up again soon because it’s now not just a matter of environmental vandalism, it’s intention to cause bodily harm with a weapon as well … :idea:

Just thought I’d share my little story from this morning … life is never dull on the northern beaches thanks to the proportion of knob heads … :|

BDL77
regular

Re: the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Post by BDL77 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Little bastards - all of them need a good beating, especially leader of the pack Mr. Hardcore wanna be. But surfboard versus shovel - I would have got hurt as instinctively I would have put my body in the way of the shovel to protect the board so it's not a fair fight. :oops:

The police will do nothing as no one was actually injured and no one got a shovel to the head, it takes blood, death and carnage before the cops get involved. :evil:

Hope they not at it again tomorrow when the surf is flat and no surfers are around confront them
“I am getting wealthy in ways that don’t count at the bank”
- Gerry Lopez

dUg
barnacle
Location: sitting in my car waiting for someone else to paddle out first

Post by dUg » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm

I am a bit mystified. Where were the local standup surfers? Or do 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds count as the only locals at Dee Why these days? If this happened here I would have rounded up a 40 strong lynch mob in about 15 minutes... including several fairly large surf lifesavers that live a stone's throw away. The 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds would not have left the beach until they had been stripped naked, watched the clubbies load their boogers and wetsuits into an IRB and drive them out to be placed on the end of the reef at low tide, made to eat sand, cried for their mummies, and finally, filled in the hole they dug while everyone else stood around pelting them with rotten fish heads from the nearby carpark bins. :twisted:

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Wait ... the lagoons open? Fuck yeah im outta here.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

dug ... it was before 6am ... very few people around, just some older folks taking their morning walk ... I don't have a pose either , more of a loner when you're as angry as me ... :wink:

pity you weren't there revo ... I would have enjoyed telling you off face to face as well ... :idea:

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Your so badass.

channels
Duke Status

Post by channels » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Revolution wrote:Wait ... the lagoons open? **** yeah im outta here.
They run buses to Long Reef now?

channels
Duke Status

Post by channels » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Revolution wrote:Your so badass.
Comments from the supercoach! Tell us yet again how you dominated the North Shore again...

Sturfin - next time you need to be creative to get the cops to attend. A group of anti social types are threatening people with deadly weapons, there will be 10 patrol cars there in a flash.

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Two badasses i see. Damn groms looking at you funny and having some flat day fun. What next? Graffiti? Armed robbery? Rape? Murder?!?! WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!

channels
Duke Status

Post by channels » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Revolution wrote:Two badasses i see. Damn groms looking at you funny and having some flat day fun. What next? Graffiti? Armed robbery? Rape? Murder?!?! WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!
Flat day fun?

Do you even have a clue about the impact of opening up a lagoon to the ocean?

Ask a environmental lecturer or scientist at your uni (but your probably not old enough to go to uni yet!), perhaps do some research! Perhaps get a social conscience!

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Oh the humanity...

Im 20.

channels
Duke Status

Post by channels » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Revolution wrote:Oh the humanity...

Im 20.
Mental age?

So theoretically old enough to know better. Humour me here, do you know the impact of opening the lagoon?

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:02 pm

clay wrote:

Im 20.
Mental age?

So theoretically old enough to know better. Humour me here, do you know the impact of opening the lagoon?
I know the banks will be effected, as for the other side i couldnt care less.

Humour me now, how old are you?

channels
Duke Status

Post by channels » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Revolution wrote:
clay wrote:

Im 20.
Mental age?

I know the banks will be effected, as for the other side i couldnt care less.

Humour me now, how old are you?
I'm 34

Couldn't care less .... well that's the problem right there.

caspian
regular

Post by caspian » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeah revo, I mean damn. This is like a worse version of the holocaust here. Opening a lagoon (which if it's like most lagoons here will be opened back up in a few months anyway)!!1 It's crimes like this that make we want to bring back capital punishment?

Once again I'm glad I live on the west coast. You wouldn't see 12-15 dudes in one group at a spot, let alone digging a channel and acting aggressively. And on the other side, we're lucky enough not to get ridiculous, pompous windbags whining about shit either. Win-win.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Hey surfin, I'd have reacted the same way you did. In fact I have done at Moffat where they often try to open up Tooway Creek the same way.
I do have a query though. The opening of the coastal lagoon/creeks is a natural phenomenon - happens regularly in times of heavy rain backing up behind the spit combined with king tides and some heavy seas. Its a natural part of the environment so what's different between a human intervention here and nature? As I said above, I'd rather let nature run its course but does it really have a different effect if yobbos or council workers do it?
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm

ICOLLS (intermittently closed and open lagoons and lakes) are regularly opened by manual means by coastal councils ( as well as by natural rainfall and tidal events).
DY Lagoon is an ICOLL.

Thats no defence of a bunch of boogie retards though.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

dUg wrote:I am a bit mystified. Where were the local standup surfers? Or do 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds count as the only locals at Dee Why these days? If this happened here I would have rounded up a 40 strong lynch mob in about 15 minutes... including several fairly large surf lifesavers that live a stone's throw away. The 12 – 15 girly, wanker, f’ckwit little boogey riding turds would not have left the beach until they had been stripped naked, watched the clubbies load their boogers and wetsuits into an IRB and drive them out to be placed on the end of the reef at low tide, made to eat sand, cried for their mummies, and finally, filled in the hole they dug while everyone else stood around pelting them with rotten fish heads from the nearby carpark bins. :twisted:
They were probably Surfers and Bodyboarders using Bodyboards for fun. As much as Surfin wants to rally troupes from the net on a mighty us vs them battle. Its not the case. Its not the issue. Its easy to hate when you dehumanize people.
No, opening the Lugga is not good for the surf or for the Lugga itself. Neither is dumping construction waste into South Creek or any other of the streams that lead into it. These kids wouldnt have known any better. Shame on them. They'll grow up. Which is more than i can say for some people.
------------
BA (on Realsurf) wrote: It's the wild west with a bit more homo-eroticism.