POSSUM VIOLATES WETSUIT

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Squidlips
barnacle

Re: POSSUM VIOLATES WETSUIT

Post by Squidlips » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm

pull a 'tupperware' hand job.

where by jizzing on the suit will create an air tight seal - locking away the smell.

get your friends to assist if the patch is large.

dUg
barnacle
Location: sitting in my car waiting for someone else to paddle out first

Post by dUg » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Meataxe wrote:I didn't see the possum piss on my wetsuit
So... it seems the defendant has been accused purely on circumstantial evidence. I move that the court considers the myriad of other possible explanations, for example, a miscreant Koala or particularly agile Yellow-footed rock wallaby. Either of these marsupials is capable of similar acts of minor vandalism involving excrement.

Mr Meataxe Sir, could you not accept that some of the liability lies with you, for leaving the aforementioned garment exposed to the elements and further, to misdirected sprays of urine from all manner of god's creatures?

I suggest a bottle of Excelpet Deodoriser, which is available at your supermarket for the princely sum of $6.00. Spray the affected area twice, and allow to dry before rinsing in warm water.

No further questions, your honour.

gibber
Local

Post by gibber » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Ahhh my old mate axewound. I see you have stopped typing with a faux jah rasta speak, good.
Now, bi carb is your friend with regards to bad odour removal. It will reduce and sometimes remove bad smells altogether. Ascorbic acid was another good suggestion though try it on an old wetty first to see if it has any detrimental effects on teh neoprene mun.
Baby powder keeping your wetty fresh and subtle(sic), hmmmm not sure why it needs to be low key but each to their own I guess.

Have you thought about why this has happened to you?
Is it karma? Is god or some other omniscient being telling you to stop surfing cause you're a useless kook?
Oh yeah thought of another way to lose that smell. Get a wet dog to lie on it. As the dog dries, throw more water on it, repeat for 5 days. Don't worry about the myth regarding dogs and noahs, you'll be fine mate

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Such a meaty problem went offshore and posted it on S2S forum where we raided.
We gave them possums they've gone feral like a furry cane toad, thought they could extend a helping hand to you, unfortunately they're still laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Kiwis are very happy now as they have had their forum traffic doubled and made more interesting :twisted:
Meaty, you made international stardom, pity there is no vid for you tube!
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:01 am

It'd be nice if "someone" who asks for advice, when they have tried that advice, advise said advisers of the out comes :!:

It's just common courtesy
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm sorry munch, I didn't realise you were emotionally invested in my predicament.

I've just got a lot going on right now. I drank so much coffee today I started gurning like some Parklife munter.

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:34 am

I'll be meeting you on the lounge :x
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .