Disturbing circumcisions in South Africa

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Disturbing circumcisions in South Africa

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:08 am

I’ve just come back from surfing in Cape Town, South Africa and I was surprised to find that one of me old mates had his willy circumcised at the age of 30 because his was paranoid that women would think he had a cheese dick.
Most South Africans get the chop while most Aussies now go the 'blood worm' and leave their knobs alone.

What are your thoughts on this?

P.S I’m aware that prostitutes are $5 for the day (and some have AIDS) and its safer to have sex if you have had the snip but it’s the ‘cheese’ issue that gets them.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Re: Disturbing circumcisions in South Africa

Post by Lucky Al » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:28 am

i did that at the age of 26 or 27 and now my dick is all the handsomer for it, although at the time and for a few months after i quite missed having a foreskin. plus, the nurse didn't stick the thingamajig needle in right so i felt it when they started to snip and let out a yelp - then she stuck it in again and got it right. let me explain, i was with a crazy bitch who goaded me into it and i just thought hmmm sounds interesting because i was smoking hash and taking ecstasy every day and i've always been a bit of a fool. now i'm wiser - yeah, right! that girl - she was so nice, and so focused! - she sucked my dick a lot both before and after and said 'after' was much nicer, but i didn't believe it.

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 am

Well fuck me... when's your mate going to get his period?

Are you sure he's not a bitch?

Next thing you know he'll be out getting lyposuction on his fat arse, then getting a face lift... Hey while he's there he may aswell see if they have some fake tits on special...

This kinda shit is why the government spends so much on research towards eating disorders and the like. People are just too fucking soft these days and just need to be happy with what they have...

I mean have a go at Iggy, you don't see him getting an arm reduction do you? His lankiness has been a bit of a talking point lately :wink:

The only people that should be allowed to have plastic/cosmetic surgery are breast cancer victims and kids like Sofie Delizio (burns victim). People like that have a genuine need.

And as for cheesedick... have a shower ya grub... :D

Yours in good fun,

Jet01

President

Pro-Fozza Party of 2009

PH: 1800 FORE SKIN
FAX: 1800 NO FAKE TITS
email: [email protected]
web: www.dontchopitoff.gov.au
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:51 am

Fcuk that, my love truncheon needs a scabbard - stick with the skin I say :D
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:20 am

So hows the poll going?

Beach Worms: 2

Bell Ends: 3

:lol:

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:30 am

Bit of a long read but worth it.
Two opposing opinions.
Yeah Yeah! I know. One from Queensland and one from Tasmania (go for it guys).

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 89,00.html

I was surprised to find that most State Governments have outlawed it as electiver surgery at birth.
You still have the choice in Canada.
And I'm in favour of circumcision.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 am

puurri wrote:So hows the poll going?

Puuri give these guys a fright, if it's not secret mens business explain Whistle dicking the wherefores and the whys. :shock: If it was a tool ( pardon pun) of our current justice system would it stop rape etc? IMO yes!
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

Why is it that the elder statesmen on here aren't saying whether they've had it done or not?

Maybe their porridge guns are so wrinkled and fleshy now that not even their mama's could tell if the procedure failed and the skin grew back :lol:
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

mical
barnacle

Post by mical » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:32 am

TrevG wrote:I was surprised to find that most State Governments have outlawed it as electiver surgery at birth.
Tell me about it.

I've got a baby on the way, and if it's a boy I wanted to get him 'tidied up' just like his dad.

The missus tells me we can't do that nowadays.

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:21 am

Jesus Christ Al, you must've been doing a lot of hash & e's to allow someone to go at your wang with a scalpel at that age. Sh*t, the whole benefit of getting it done at birth is the fact you don't know what's going on anyway, & you're hardly going to remember the trauma of it later on. I reckon it becomes a no-go zone for sharp instruments after the age of what, a week?

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Hatchman wrote:Why is it that the elder statesmen on here aren't saying whether they've had it done or not?

Maybe their porridge guns are so wrinkled and fleshy now that not even their mama's could tell if the procedure failed and the skin grew back :lol:
I've had it done. Pretty well anyone born up to the 70's would have been snipped.
All our sons have been snipped, although they came along just as the tide was turning so the odd heated discussion was had.
My grandson was born one year ago tomorrow week, in Toronto and he was done, no problem. (That's Canada, not Newcastle. :roll: ).
mical wrote:
TrevG wrote:I was surprised to find that most State Governments have outlawed it as electiver surgery at birth.
Tell me about it.

I've got a baby on the way, and if it's a boy I wanted to get him 'tidied up' just like his dad.

The missus tells me we can't do that nowadays.
I believe you can have it done privately. Or you could move to Qld for the birth. 8)

BTW. :mrgreen: This is for oldman. I found this definition.
Mr. Green

A cute green smiley that is a basic staple to all phpbb forum emoticons. It is green, rather than yellow, and displays a huge teethy grin, expressing a large amount of happiness.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Lucky Al wrote:i did that at the age of 26 or 27 and now my dick is all the handsomer for it, although at the time and for a few months after i quite missed having a foreskin. plus, the nurse didn't stick the thingamajig needle in right so i felt it when they started to snip and let out a yelp - then she stuck it in again and got it right. let me explain, i was with a crazy bitch who goaded me into it and i just thought hmmm sounds interesting because i was smoking hash and taking ecstasy every day and i've always been a bit of a fool. now i'm wiser - yeah, right! that girl - she was so nice, and so focused! - she sucked my dick a lot both before and after and said 'after' was much nicer, but i didn't believe it.
Fantastic post Al.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:12 pm

puurri wrote:So hows the poll going?

More interesting that YOU care Pseuds.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Buff_Brad wrote:
Lucky Al wrote:i did that at the age of 26 or 27 and now my dick is all the handsomer for it, although at the time and for a few months after i quite missed having a foreskin. plus, the nurse didn't stick the thingamajig needle in right so i felt it when they started to snip and let out a yelp - then she stuck it in again and got it right. let me explain, i was with a crazy bitch who goaded me into it and i just thought hmmm sounds interesting because i was smoking hash and taking ecstasy every day and i've always been a bit of a fool. now i'm wiser - yeah, right! that girl - she was so nice, and so focused! - she sucked my dick a lot both before and after and said 'after' was much nicer, but i didn't believe it.
Fantastic post Al.
Good post Al and everyone has neglected the foremost question,and you are one person who can answer it.
For all the knobs that have had the chop from birth IYHO did it feel better for you with or without? :D
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Not sure about that TrevG, It's just not done as a matter of course as it was in days of yore.

Certainly if you find the right doctor I don't think there is any problem, but some doctors just won't do it, so you may have to shop around.
TrevG wrote:BTW. This is for oldman. I found this definition.
Mr. Green

A cute green smiley that is a basic staple to all phpbb forum emoticons. It is green, rather than yellow, and displays a huge teethy grin, expressing a large amount of happiness.
Don't you dare limit the myriad possibility of meanings held within Mr Green.

He means exactly what I want him to mean, whenever I or others use him.

He is the all-purpose icon. A super-icon, if you like.
Lucky Al wrote:You could call your elbows borogoves, and your knees bandersnatches, and go whiffling through the tulgey woods north of narrabeen, burbling as you came.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:22 pm

For what it's worth I've found ,after long and lengthy discussions that like a lot of things in this life the grass is always greener. The guys that have been "done" kinda regret it in general (unless orthodox Jewish - don't hang out with too many of them) with the odd exception like dickhead Trev and the guys that haven't think maybe it would be "cool" to have it done.

That's my 2 cents.

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:50 pm

In "times of old" it was probably a common practice; based in part on personal hygiene (availability of water) and the lesser statistical chance(s) of getting skin infections and cancer of the prepuce.

A side effect is minor desensitisation, thus an "ability" to last longer.

Anyway I had the item removed at an early age, no Freudian side effects yet. :lol:

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 pm

puurri wrote:In "times of old" it was probably a common practice; based in part on personal hygiene (availability of water) and the lesser statistical chance(s) of getting skin infections and cancer of the prepuce.

A side effect is minor desensitisation, thus an "ability" to last longer.

Anyway I had the item removed at an early age, no Freudian side effects yet. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: