Waves

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

turtle
barnacle

Re: Waves

Post by turtle » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:Your thought processes are so convoluted and mismanaged its no wonder you come up with such saturated and misdirected suppositions.

A better analogy to this whole Dee Why debacle would be too see it from the point of view of someone that has a cancer growth on their leg.

Narrabeen is the man and Dee Why is the cancer growth on the leg. They are neighbors. In some instances we can just cut it off (bypass Karuah) and it will just disappear forever but unfortunately sometimes it will reappear and spread over the whole body eventually killing the host.

It’s important that we either contain or destroy it for the sake of communities living either side of it.

^^ yeah ok. what type of board do you ride kreepy :?:
signatures, finally got it covered.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:Your thought processes are so convoluted and mismanaged its no wonder you come up with such saturated and misdirected suppositions.

A better analogy to this whole Dee Why debacle would be too see it from the point of view of someone that has a cancer growth on their leg.

Narrabeen is the man and Dee Why is the cancer growth on the leg. They are neighbors. In some instances we can just cut it off (bypass Karuah) and it will just disappear forever but unfortunately sometimes it will reappear and spread over the whole body eventually killing the host.

It’s important that we either contain or destroy it for the sake of communities living either side of it.
Karuah? KARUAH?
It was a good toilet stop that's about all. :oops:

Oh! Wait. I see your analogy. :lol:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 pm

turtle wrote: ^^ yeah ok. what type of board do you ride kreepy :?:
It’s a heap of shit.
In fact my board is so ugly you wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. In fact my whole quiver is cr-p.
It’s really pissing me off.

If the board I’m currently riding was a suburb I would call it Dee Why.
In fact I’m calling it Dee Why'from now!.

Might go for a surf at Narrabeen tomorrow with 'Dee Why'.

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:48 pm

^^ :lol:

a surfboard called dee why owned by someone known as kreepykrawly, i sense an uneasiness :|

Butts

Post by Butts » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 am

kreepykrawly wrote:
turtle wrote: ^^ yeah ok. what type of board do you ride kreepy :?:
It’s a heap of shit.
In fact my board is so ugly you wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. In fact my whole quiver is cr-p.
It’s really pissing me off.

If the board I’m currently riding was a suburb I would call it Dee Why.
In fact I’m calling it Dee Why'from now!.

Might go for a surf at Narrabeen tomorrow with 'Dee Why'.
I hope "Dee Why" smacks you in the back of the head KK, might knock some "sense" into ya! :twisted:
Glad you don't surf DY, got enough kooks as it is :P :wink:
All these drawings about dinosaurs… Why can’t we have photos?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 am

Listen here me little dung beetle …I’m not going near that ball of shit. :lol:

It’s all yours.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 am

kreepykrawly wrote:It’s important that we either contain or destroy it for the sake of communities living either side of it.
The trouble with this theory, kk, is that you become what you attempt to destroy.

So if you go in to Howard Ave hog wild with a couple of flamethrowers and an RPG launcher, you may gain some brief satisfaction from the results ... but the consequences for yourself will be appalling.

You will over time find yourself strangely drawn to the scene of the violence. You'll pick up mementos and take them home. Mrs KK will be disgusted but you won't be able to help yourself. Each night you will limp home with sacks full of shithouse cheap jewellery, bad take-away and Kelly's Office Furniture.

Eventually Mrs KK will kick you out and you will go to the only place you now understand...the ruins of that weird arcade near the supermarket.

Then what.

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 pm

^^ very nice haircut Iggy, should get a few months out of it.

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:20 pm

shorey.jpg
shorey.jpg (22.31 KiB) Viewed 3353 times

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 pm

dredger.jpg
dredger.jpg (16.06 KiB) Viewed 3352 times

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:27 pm

nice.jpg
nice.jpg (83.77 KiB) Viewed 3352 times

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 pm

hey butts, i miss looking at your pics.
and couple other rs camerman :?:
i used to see daily stuff from couple you lads and appreciated the effort.
am i missing the photo thread :?:

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:18 pm

The only memento I would take from that place after its annihilation would be a tissue box usually found on a bedside table in one of the many unregistered ‘rub and tug’ shops that make up the economic lifeblood of Dee Why.

The tissues I will use to wipe away the tears of happiness.

No Iggy. I have one equally as repulsive.

SDC
regular

Post by SDC » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah I've seen it, that surfboard is utterly repulsive....

Butts

Post by Butts » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Turtle I've been off air for such a long time, I haven't posted anything. I do have a heap of pics,
just no Internet from home (until next week) and then some time to get my pics organised.
I'll see what I can do, and I'll PM you any thread I put up. Good to see your dealing with Irate Iggy and his aversion
to the mis quote issue!! :lol:
SDC wrote:Yeah I've seen it, that surfboard is utterly repulsive....
Agreed, but its not as repulsive as the "rider" :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KK, the only time I thought DY had gone downhill was when I found out Buff Brad had actually surfed the point that day :shock: :? Almost made me phuck, I mean I'd been swimming out their that morning with the camera. Never know what you'll catch. :shock: :idea: :mrgreen:

Can't be all that bad, NC still visits occasionally...............apparently :wink: :P
All these drawings about dinosaurs… Why can’t we have photos?

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Butts wrote:Turtle I've been off air for such a long time, I haven't posted anything. I do have a heap of pics,
just no Internet from home (until next week) and then some time to get my pics organised.
I'll see what I can do, and I'll PM you any thread I put up. Good to see your dealing with Irate Iggy and his aversion
to the mis quote issue!! :lol:
SDC wrote:Yeah I've seen it, that surfboard is utterly repulsive....
Agreed, but its not as repulsive as the "rider" :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KK, the only time I thought DY had gone downhill was when I found out Buff Brad had actually surfed the point that day :shock: :? Almost made me phuck, I mean I'd been swimming out their that morning with the camera. Never know what you'll catch. :shock: :idea: :mrgreen:

Can't be all that bad, NC still visits occasionally...............apparently :wink: :P

^^ thanks butts. im keen to see some pics, guess you have quite a few to show :D

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 pm

It was nice to see the old Peter Crawford shots of Dee Why in the current Surfing World and to see the old house third up from the units under which I stored my boards still standing!
Go back a little further in time and the crew used to stand on the concrete roof of the swimming club before they added the second story, the one thing that doesn't change is the wave.
I left in 1968 but the point left its mark on me and my surfing.
Here's to Chocko, Smoke Kool, Mac the Natural, Ken Scriven assorted Dessaix, Sasses, Devlins, Pete South, the blind Pomm and the unnamed but remembered crew of the time.
Life was simple then, surf and think about surf :D
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

otway1949 wrote:It was nice to see the old Peter Crawford shots of Dee Why in the current Surfing World and to see the old house third up from the units under which I stored my boards still standing!
Go back a little further in time and the crew used to stand on the concrete roof of the swimming club before they added the second story, the one thing that doesn't change is the wave.
I left in 1968 but the point left its mark on me and my surfing.
Here's to Chocko, Smoke Kool, Mac the Natural, Ken Scriven assorted Dessaix, Sasses, Devlins, Pete South, the blind Pomm and the unnamed but remembered crew of the time.
Life was simple then, surf and think about surf :D

^^^^ i was born 68 :lol: ya old buzzard :wink: