Quadfather Project Board....

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Re: Quadfather Project Board....

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:26 pm

I just remembered, I'm heading up to Yamba around the 2nd of january, so if it hasn't made its way to Sydney before then I'll drive it down?

I'm also heading up to Diamond Head for the weekend of the 4th to 7th of december, so if its in the Newcastle area I can pick it up on the way to Sydney?
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:29 pm

thanks but it'll be there soon hopefully, I'm thinking asap, maybe next week if can swing it.....its journey has been a little uneventful so far, hoping for some orgies, and holidays to exotic locations, ridden well by numerous high profile foum celebs and numerous glamour shots with vuluptuous near naked babes from old Sydney town....not too much to ask for is it boys ??? :roll: :D

oh yeah, and some pics or footage would be cool too...I have the goporo but no plug fitted as yet...

JF

Post by JF » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Managed to get some nice clean beachies this morning, only small but great fun on the QF. It goes really well. Damn!! I don't need a new board, but now I want one.
Sounds like your keen to get it moving south Mark. Hopefully I can get a few more on it this weekend, then get it to Steve Shearer (or whatever you organise).

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 pm

stoked you like it mate, get a few more on it, then pass it onto Steve if you can arrange it please....then I'll get it from SS nxt week, we have some board swapping and stuff to do anyway, so all good, then she is heading south soon, somehow..... 8) actually Mr .shearer has one very similar he may wish to part with ??? maybe he wont sell it but cant hurt to ask I guess..... :roll: 8)

Donweather
Harry the Hat

Post by Donweather » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Just don't let those other bastards push in front of my QF order Mark!!!

Speaking of which, did you get my deposit?

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 pm

sure did mate, thanx... 8)

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Donweather wrote:Just don't let those other bastards push in front of my QF order Mark!!!

Speaking of which, did you get my deposit?

Don your gonna love it mate, I swore I wouldnt surf my qf in shitty surf and would ride my little fishy board then, but no, quad all the way, love it. :D
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:42 am

well I've got the jetskis and choppers lined up with a few high speed full- specced Red cams ready.
Dino's gunna swing the boom.

I think Wed should be able to get some footy.

So I could swing by Bruns on the weekend and get it JF if that suits?

Don't really wanna sell my QF....want to take it through the autumn surf season.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Donweather
Harry the Hat

Post by Donweather » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 am

Steve, can ya make sure you send some of that swell into the SC too please!!! I've got a week up there from Sunday to Friday and I'm desperate for something surfable (nw winds wouldn't go astray either, please).

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:58 am

OK, sligh cange of plans...Scot is heading to Sydney on Monday so he has offererd to take the QF with him, so it is heading down bit earlier than expected...sorry to SS and Slowly but sure you guys understand ( plus you guys can get it or other boards from me next time we catch up ), gotta take up the offer or dunno when or how I'd get her down there.....Scot says he'll be heading to the Cronulla area ( Bundinna ??? ) so will need someone to grab it from him , who's keen ??? I will also need to see what Sydney crew wanna ride her so I can start to organise a little......hope she is enjoyed down there as much as everyone up this way, keen to hear feedback and hopefully get some pics and footage posted .....cheers,
MP 8)

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 am

Let me know when its in the gong, or ready to head to the gong guys.

scot
regular

Post by scot » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

I will be getting into Sydney on Sunday moring and heading back home on monday about 6:30pm.
I will probably be in Bundeena on Sunday night.
Whoever wants to grab it, PM me your number and we can try and arange a drop off.
Otherwise I will leave it at my dads (bundeena) to be collected.

Cheers,
Scot

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 pm

think Olds lives over that way somewhere .... MeSurf are also gunna do a board review on it soon...
keen to see what you guys think of her..... 8)

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Isn't Bundeena over the other side of Port Hacking?
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

slowy
regular

Post by slowy » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:30 pm

All good Mark,
I will come up soon to take you up on that offer, keen to try the quad as it may be my next order.

PS you Sydney guys should try to organise another board testing day, I will come down from newie for that.
Cheers Ben

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Are you bringing it down to surf? or to handover? I'll be coming off night shift on the sat, so could meet at Port beach at 7am ish?? . Or if you're keen im just off the highway at Albion Park Rail. Yes, the most bogan town in australia.

Cheers

scot
regular

Post by scot » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:30 pm

iggy,
the board will be in Bundeena and if your ok to head out there to collect it thats cool.

I will send you a PM next week with the details.

cheers,
scot

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm

yeah, sounds cool, grab it next Sat Iggs but it has to be around Sydney for quite a while yet, probably a month or more I'd guess.... Might see if anyone else wants to use it thru the week, no point it sitting there from Sunday to Sat really, think olds lives over that way, sure someone will want to have it till Iggs takes it for a run to the Gong...... 8) who else lives over that way ???

some pics and stuff sounds great, like to see it in action..... 8)
Last edited by pridmore on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.