Billabong @ J-Bay 2009

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Re: Billabong @ J-Bay 2009

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Buff_Brad wrote:
kreepykrawly wrote:I’ve surfed J Bay on about 20 different surf trips.

You BB…. surfed it 30 years ago when you just turned 30 and you stayed there supposedly for 3 months and now you’re an expert on the place.

You really do know so little about so much that I’m starting to worry about your mental health.

There are a shit load of good surfs spots up and down that whole coastline that I’m not going to mention because you would just vomit if you knew you knew how sick they really where.

So while you(BB) where battling it out with the likes of Gavin Rudolph and Jonathan Paarman (out J bay)……just around the corner (relatively speaking) filthy sickness was happening al la grand scale(locals only).

So pull your head in and wake up to yourself. You’re a nong of the highest order and achieved a level of gormlessness that no man/woman has ever reached before.

I recommend The Gap power jump. Tried and tested by some of Sydney’s finest…..willing or not.

I recommend you completely give up. You are really the laughing stock on here KK. Constantly bignoting ..... ""I'm such a great fighter/surfer/traveller/soldier etc"" .....all you are is a sad wanker.

Now I was 27 @ jbay 18 years ago and I know the secret spots...they're not that secret as Jbay is a rather built up area dingbat.....like you think Rockpools at Bungan is a secret spot because you are the hardcore local. Fcuk what a joke......you can't even surf properly on a short board. You ride it like a long board. Just get a Mal and join Midget up at Palm spanking yourself silly;

"Oh Midget this ...... and Mig and I that......" can just hear it....you fcuking cocksmoker.

Is there anything / or any place you havent been to or done???? Self deprecation pal......then some of your posts would be mildy entertaining. But no , the low self esteem kicks in and the bragging.....ridiculous most of the time - begins , aye Soldier.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

KK..... 1
BB......0

I wrote that whole ‘piece’ to elicit an 85 % predicted response.The lines where set for the day......bait dangling, BB circling...a lung .....and wooshka ...the stupid ghey mullet is caught

I really lost the 25% due to the fact that I really thought you would make some typically ‘BB’ ….ghey reference/comment.

You sure are like catching some old lagoon mullet. It’s not as satisfying as sport fishing for marlin but at least I get a giggle @ your expense Mr Ghey Guinea pig.

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm

[quote="kreepykrawlyYou sure are like catching some old lagoon mullet..[/quote]

hahahhaaaaaaaaaaahhaaa........actually an old nodding lagoon mullet with stinky entrails makes an OK livie if you're really hardup.....wouldn't want to eat it though, unless with heaps of wasabi....
I wish evry fcuking moonfaced cnut of a british hash-backy was forced to take an old lagoon mullet bushwalking in with 'em.
Then it wouldn't be so hard to find them...
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:41 pm

F-ck surviving in the bush….. Imagine how traumatized that poor bloke would be if he was stuck in a cell with BB for 6 hours. Probably top himself after 3.

If God really loved us he would have let that bloody tsunami come in and wash that bloody Buffoon Brad away.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:20 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:F-ck surviving in the bush….. Imagine how traumatized that poor bloke would be if he was stuck in a cell with BB for 6 hours. Probably top himself after 3.

If God really loved us he would have let that bloody tsunami come in and wash that bloody Buffoon Brad away.

Scoring yourself in favour of yourself......why is not surprising Bouncer beater , shit hot fighter , soldier of fortune in Angola , awesome surfer from Mona Vale that gets it good on always during the week (the only place you get it good is behind the toilets at Nth Narra K.Kock.sucker) ....... what else do you brag about? Let's see;

Hmmmm......

1. He's tall.

2. He's good looking....used to model for Chadwicks ha ha ha ....shit that still makes me fcuking crack up.

3. Know's everyone on the Northern Beaches especially the Tim Bristow types.......BIG MAAAAAAN!!!

4. His hot wife from some skanky Eastern European country. (yeah photos please :roll: )

5. His IT prowess..........fcuking tool.

6. etc etc etc.....and on and on.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:"KK..... 1
BB......0

I wrote that whole ‘piece’ to elicit an 85 % predicted response.The lines where set for the day......bait dangling, BB circling...a lung .....and wooshka ...the stupid ghey mullet is caught

I really lost the 25% due to the fact that I really thought you would make some typically ‘BB’ ….ghey reference/comment.

You sure are like catching some old lagoon mullet. It’s not as satisfying as sport fishing for marlin but at least I get a giggle @ your expense Mr Ghey Guinea pig.

85% + 25% = 110% you complete and utter fool.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:You sure are like catching some old lagoon mullet. It’s not as satisfying as sport fishing for marlin but at least I get a giggle @ your expense Mr Ghey Guinea pig.
"Mr Ghey Guinea pig"??? Jesus Christ. :roll:

Faark ..... just give up. It's all over pal.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KK.....2
BB.....0

mical
barnacle

Post by mical » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Can we please stop the f-cking narcissists posting this inane bullshit and killing threads?

No one gives f-ck about your tit for tat, who fished for who crap boys except yourselves.

Leave it alone and if you don't have anything valuable to post, here's an original idea . . DON'T.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 pm

^^^^^

mical, it is every (yes every) realsurfers destiny to firstly protest and at a later time be sucked into a mindless arguement, and there is little you can do about it ... :idea: you have just taken the first step and although you may try , you will not be able to avoid your innebidable fait :arrow:
you will one day enter into a sh!tfight too ...

image004.jpg

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

mical wrote:Can we please stop the f-cking narcissists posting this inane bullshit and killing threads?
NO
mical wrote:No one gives f-ck about your tit for tat, who fished for who crap boys except yourselves.

If ive got to read some of the inane comments that have been made in this thread then you also deserve the suffer. I really hope you end up hating me....because im good @ it.
mical wrote:Leave it alone and if you don't have anything valuable to post, here's an original idea . . DON'T.
...and who are you again?
I'm having fun @ the Ghey Gunea pigs expense and i dont give a rats if you like it or not.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 pm

mical wrote:Can we please stop the f-cking narcissists posting this inane bullshit and killing threads?

No one gives f-ck about your tit for tat, who fished for who crap boys except yourselves.

Leave it alone and if you don't have anything valuable to post, here's an original idea . . DON'T.
Fcuk off mical you mindless little twink.

We'll do what we want pal.

Did I say fcuk off?

Just checkin....

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:I'm having fun @ the Ghey Gunea pigs expense and i dont give a rats if you like it or not.
At least spell it correctly - it jas a bit more effect loser.

When are finally gonna meet up and have this fcuking brawl if that's what you want?
Fcuk even I'm getting bored with all your shit , I'm this I'm that;;;;;;

I really crwazeeeee!!! And I real Nutter!!!!

You need a good smack in the head K.Kunt. More like bitch slap.....wouldn't want to ruin your model looks. :lol: :lol:

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Buff_Brad wrote:
kreepykrawly wrote:I'm having fun @ the Ghey Gunea pigs expense and i dont give a rats if you like it or not.
At least spell it correctly - it has a bit more effect loser.

When are finally gonna meet up and have this fcuking brawl if that's what you want?
Fcuk even I'm getting bored with all your shit , I'm this I'm that;;;;;;

I really crwazeeeee!!! And I'm a real Nutter!!!!

You need a good smack in the head K.lovey. More like bitch slap.....wouldn't want to ruin your model looks. :lol: :lol:
Repeat....for mical.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

BB
I’ve arranged to meet you twice and on both occasions and you let me down. First you lied about turning up and then you made up some c-ck and bull excuse for not doing so.

Nobody has met you on here. Nobody knows who you are. Nobody has actually seen you surf.
I have introduced myself to heaps of people that post on here in real life. Quite a few people know me in person. You BB are a ghost (ghey one).

Footnote for mical
BB is your quintessential 'faceless' internet warrior and so i have chosen (out of the goodness of my heart) to take on the task of instigating the slow mental degradation of realsurf’s own internet queen.

I dont need thanks i just need appreciation.

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 pm

mical wrote:Leave it alone and if you don't have anything valuable to post, here's an original idea . . DON'T.
Brilliant idea.
Where's your valuable contribution?
4 posts in and all you've got is a fcuking lame whinge?
I'd rather read about nodding lagoon mullets and gehy guinea pigs then some uptight desk jockey having a whinge.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

mical
barnacle

Post by mical » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Ringmaster wrote:....well it WAS 5 until he deleted his last post telling us he's pulled the pin and taking his $$$ elsewhere.
Sorry Ringmaster, deleted the post because I just didn't want to fall into the same trap of tit for tat.

My response to Steve remains the same. I really had thought more of you until your last post.

Apologies to those who make a valuable contribution to the RS community, Nick and co. There's just too much bullshit amongst the decent posts here for me.

mical
barnacle

Post by mical » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Surprising how one
sycophantic little cretin
who's
4 posts in and all you've got is a fcuking lame whinge
and is really only
my first attempt at an alter ego troll
generates such interest from the so called RS heavy hitters in the bullshit spewing stakes.

Might have to stick around and really give you girls something to gossip about.

Then again, why bother? It's just the internet and you're all a bunch of narcissistic cnuts who I don't think twice about when I'm not scrolling past your drivel.

How's that Dino?

mical
barnacle

Post by mical » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 pm

And . . . it now looks like Surfin Turf's right.
Surfin Turf wrote:mical, it is every (yes every) realsurfers destiny to firstly protest and at a later time be sucked into a mindless arguement, and there is little you can do about it ... :idea: you have just taken the first step and although you may try , you will not be able to avoid your innebidable fait :arrow:
you will one day enter into a sh!tfight too ...
You just have to learn to spell argument, indelible and fate now mate :wink: