Watermarking Photos

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Rude_Beef
regular

Watermarking Photos

Post by Rude_Beef » Wed May 06, 2009 11:01 am

Hi there,

Just wanted to know what everyone uses to watermark your photos. I don't use photoshop s thats out of the question, but does any want to share their secrets?

Thanks

Rude Beef

Innerview
regular

Re: Watermarking Photos

Post by Innerview » Wed May 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Rude_Beef wrote:Hi there,

Just wanted to know what everyone uses to watermark your photos. I don't use photoshop s thats out of the question, but does any want to share their secrets?

Thanks

Rude Beef

I think 95% of photographers with digital cameras use photoshop. Its pretty easy and usually a must to get the best out of your work. I`ve never had a lesson in photoshop, just learnt a few things here and there, trying by myself. Watermaking is kindergarten. Having said that it don`t make any difference on the net, because there`s alway some crunt out there thats going to steal your photo and knows how to scrub out the watermark. Some guys like to splash it out all over their piccies, I can`t be bothered anymore. Just put up images that are less than 100k then you can`t print it any bigger than 6"x4". Then again if you put piccies up here on this forum , viewers are really only going to see half the pic because of the rubbish advertising over there.

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Wed May 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

rightbrainpositive
Local

Post by rightbrainpositive » Thu May 07, 2009 1:40 pm

There are quite a few free, online options