SUNNY COAST CREW GET TOGETHER

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

SUNNY COAST CREW GET TOGETHER

Post by Trev » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:57 pm

As Mark will be up from his Yamba hideaway this weekend, he has suggested we try to get a few together for a surf.
Saturday suits him (and me) and the suggestion is 6 to 6.30 am at Moffats and be prepared to go where the waves are.
Not sure where the oil spill situation will be by then but at least Moffats, Kings, Happy Valley are clean and from Dicky up to Ann St and a bit beyond were OK today so there should be some waves to be had.
I know Saturday doesn't suit Tiger but would be good to see Marcus H (with camera :shock: ), Fong, Digger Dickson, Lambert etc.
Waddyareckon :?:

ps. Fong is probably screaming the house down right now. 38 min into 1st half and it's 28:6 in South's favour. 8)
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

marcus_h
charger

Re: SUNNY COAST CREW GET TOGETHER

Post by marcus_h » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:19 pm

I dont have a digicam yet as I cant drive for a while still :(

If you end up this way ill get the wife to drive me down but if it's down clowntown way i'll have to pass for now.

I'll see how this thread pans out

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:57 pm

maybe someone can pick you up Marcus ?, I am not sure how I am going to be for transport but if I have a car ( borrow Mums brand newy and fill it with sand and wax :roll: ), I mite be able to grab you.....be cool if we could all catch up.... 8) yet to meet DiggerDan and ba ba lambert.... :roll: 8)

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Im keen for a surf, though I will be hitting it very early because I work on sat, so have to be out of the water and getting to work by 8.30, so that really limits it for me. I have thursday or tuesday off and thats when I can get a decent wave time in. Sorry guys, might just pop down to say gday and introduce myself
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:44 am

nothing set in stone, so lets just throw it around and see what suits most and go from there, I was just thinking of headin down Trevs way coz of the polution ATM plus havent surfed down that way in a while, lookin forward to catchin up and chattin bout boards and getting into a few waves, just hope theres a few little ones around.... 8)

marcus_h
charger

Post by marcus_h » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am

Mark that might be a plan, I have an old shitter that I bought to drive for this knee op (auto). Its a 1990 skyline wagon so if ya get stuck without a car you can always use that.

If I cant get a video camera I can get a half decent camera so I can take some stills at least

See what happens

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 am

marcus_h wrote:Mark that might be a plan, I have an old shitter that I bought to drive for this knee op (auto). Its a 1990 skyline wagon so if ya get stuck without a car you can always use that.

If I cant get a video camera I can get a half decent camera so I can take some stills at least

See what happens
I've got a camera,too and if Fong hasn't drowned his again, so has he. :lol:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 am

if i've got it off work ill come up for sure!! spread the dickdragging llluurrvveee! ive got a camera too :P and a GOPROHEROCAM Rrooar so i can get sweet water footy-jay

tiger
barnacle

Post by tiger » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Oh, I get it! Make it a saturday then we won't have to worry about Tiges comin'. I know when I'm not wanted :? :!:

Used-Undies markets 30 b'day anyway, with free beer and food. So farq ya's all :!: :!:

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:54 pm

that'd be my fault Timmy, just up for a few days and said might catch up with Trev and it kinda just went from there. Wish you were coming and you could bring your assymetrical....I might bring the 6 finner and Abat , would like to bring the 'swinger' but room is limited...plus have to pick up blanks on way home....might have to leave the kids at home... :roll:

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Free Beer and Food!! 8)
New venue - Eumundi Markets.
Tiger's shout :lol:
Beanpole

Skipper

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:45 pm

guys i will come to talk boards, but wont have time to surf due to work :( but if the surf is good will be surfing at yaroomba so I can get a wave before work :lol: :lol: at around 5.20 cause its getting darker now in the morning :evil:

Just let me know where meeting on saturday and I will try to get there

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 pm

talked to fong tonight by mobile, his laptop got wet so he is offline :lol: :lol: Once I find out where it is will text him and he will see if he makes it, hope to see people there

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:47 am

diggerdickson wrote:talked to fong tonight by mobile, his laptop got wet so he is offline :lol: :lol: Once I find out where it is will text him and he will see if he makes it, hope to see people there
Bloody hell, what does he do with his electronic gear :?:
First his camera, now his lap top :oops:

I'll talk to Mark on Thurs late or Fri am and post something up by about Noon Friday.
Beanpole

Skipper

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 pm

not arriving now til Fri arvo ( son has rugby league trials and spray job to do and daughter has a play...stuff Mum and Dads plans... :roll: ) but still very keen for Sat morning, lets check conditions and make a meeting spot where there should be a few waves and a time where we can all get to before work if you have to work.... Trev , it looks like you are the man so lets see how it is lookin Friday....( just not crappy Kawana ).... 8) we know what really happened Fong... :roll: :lol:

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:52 pm

pridmore wrote:not arriving now til Fri arvo ( son has rugby league trials and spray job to do and daughter has a play...stuff Mum and Dads plans... :roll: ) but still very keen for Sat morning, lets check conditions and make a meeting spot where there should be a few waves and a time where we can all get to before work if you have to work.... Trev , it looks like you are the man so lets see how it is lookin Friday....( just not crappy Kawana ).... 8) we know what really happened Fong... :roll: :lol:
Fong rang me this afternoon. He's keen for a run to Mofatts.
Anyway, I'll make a call Friday.
Beanpole

Skipper

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

sounds good

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Slight increase in swell predicted over the next 3 days (not counting what might happen up north). 8)
Beanpole

Skipper