Always Enjoy Every Wave

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Re: Always Enjoy Every Wave

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 pm

bohdidontsurf wrote:I have read a lot of stupid shit on this site, some of which, no actually most of which, I have been involved in. However the sentiment in this email is something we should all stop and think about.....its gold. Thanks Salty, hope you are better soon. Now, where is Buff Brad, I have some new one liners I need to try out on him. What rhyms with Opus? lol.
Bohdi'sacnut...........oh that doesn't rhyme.....well then Bohdi'sashitsurfer........nor does that......well then Bohdi'sawus......that'll do.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Good old realsurf. Where we can see the best and worst of humanity, often within the space of one webpage. Sometimes even those with severe personality deficits are capable of empathy.
Salty you seem based on what I have read from you to be a decent person. I believe this means your op will go well.
Enjoy the analgesia.
No doubt you will be ripping soon.
Erase.

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Good luck with the op and the recuperation mate.
Make sure you put your name tag on so they get the right bloke.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

SAsurfa
barnacle

Post by SAsurfa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 pm

All the best Nige!

See you back in the water soon!

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Good luck Salty. Hope your good vibe philosophies come back at ya.
If it feels good, do it.

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:14 pm

All the best Nige! 8)

See you soon.
------------
BA (on Realsurf) wrote: It's the wild west with a bit more homo-eroticism.

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 am

I hope all is well Salty and you are excused for not coming tonight. Stay cool. :D
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:54 am

salty wrote:Can't promise they'll be Butt's quality though!
Now there’s two ways I can read that. :D

Nige, Nige, Nige - not an appropriate emoticon to sum how we probably all feel.

We will need postoperative (scar) photos and ongoing health reports - stat!

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 pm

At this stage I would just like to add my

woo hooooooooo

See you soon salted one.
Lucky Al wrote:You could call your elbows borogoves, and your knees bandersnatches, and go whiffling through the tulgey woods north of narrabeen, burbling as you came.

bc
charger

Post by bc » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Geez, some people will go to any length to win the scars thread.
Good to hear it's all gone well.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:39 pm

All time! wish you every healing success! :D
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Buff_Brad wrote:
bohdidontsurf wrote:I have read a lot of stupid shit on this site, some of which, no actually most of which, I have been involved in. However the sentiment in this email is something we should all stop and think about.....its gold. Thanks Salty, hope you are better soon. Now, where is Buff Brad, I have some new one liners I need to try out on him. What rhyms with Opus? lol.
Bohdi'sacnut...........oh that doesn't rhyme.....well then Bohdi'sashitsurfer........nor does that......well then Bohdi'sawus......that'll do.

Fuck Brad, you take the bait and run like a barracuda pmsl. Your juevenile retort has helped me think of something that rhyms with Opus .....Dopus , as in only a Dopus wouldnt read the fine print. Wwwwwwhack !!!

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 pm

bohdidontsurf wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote:

**** Brad, you take the bait and run like a barracuda pmsl. Your juevenile retort has helped me think of something that rhyms with Opus .....Dopus , as in only a Dopus wouldnt read the fine print. Wwwwwwhack !!!
It's Opes you fcuking tool. And read the papers - you may just change your tune ....... oh that's right you're illiterate.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Buff_Brad wrote: It's Opes you fcuking tool. And read the papers - you may just change your tune ....... oh that's right you're illiterate.
Opus - Dopus
Opes - Dopes
Whatever. :lol:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:11 am

Thanks BB and Bodhisucksbigones. You guys have managed to trivialise a really important thread. Really, a job well done.
Coops@DY wrote:Tangents is a members only, wild west style frontier. People have lost their minds, cried, threatened to kill other members in here Its great!

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 am

TMC wrote:Thanks BB and Bodhisucksbigones. You guys have managed to trivialise a really important thread. Really, a job well done.
Well I didn't start it ...... And yeah it's is an important thread as really our health is all we have in essence...... sociopaths such as Bohdicantsurf & TrevGrump can't help themselves........cheap shots........just makes me stronger.....

As this operation Salty (Nigel) will make you.

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:49 pm

TMC wrote:Thanks BB and Bodhisucksbigones. You guys have managed to trivialise a really important thread. Really, a job well done.
Give me a break Mother Teresa!! I dont know Salty, but I wished him well and I mean it. Even if Buff Brad had this type of issue I would wish him well. Ringy, well hes a different story all together. But hey I didnt post Frankenstein pics nor did I say anything derogatory about Salty, so get over yourself. Lighten up, even sick people appreciate humour and light heartedness. I am sure Salty wouldnt want everyone walking around being fucking dead serious and boring until he gets better.