Fong Attack ...!!!!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Fong Attack ...!!!!

Post by Trev » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Funners wrote:i looked on google.com and it says that one of the popular activitiies trolls engage in is resurrection old threads without adding any input.

u sir "fong" or mustkilmuloway are a troll, yet all these c**ts are caling me troll because i dont spell properly>!? whatt tha hell is wrong wif u ppl.>!?
Fong might be a troll but he's our troll. 8) :lol:

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Funners, you give trolls a bad name :evil:
If it feels good, do it.

danw
regular

Post by danw » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).

i read this and cracked up. i thought trolls a computer thing.
not FKN PEOPLE :?

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:16 pm

You haven't been training pet sharks have you Fong. Seems to be a bit of a coincidence with all your shark talk and now 2 attacks in Sydney. Your not like Dr Evil or something :?
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Funners
Grommet

Post by Funners » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:17 pm

IM NOT A FKN TROLL OMG PLZ!!

what the fukc are u c*nts carrying on about ive been viewing these forums for longer than most of you blokes can say you have.

Back in its prime with champions like Baldric, Bumbaclot, Daltz, spoon, stuey, wanderer, CTT and so so many others.

If I want to pop in every now and then and stir shit I will. If you lot wanna bitcch about it, so be it but DON'T you toss pots sit at your boring desks playing holier than thou because truth be told, compared to the previous generation, you lot are BORRRRRING.

Get a bit of fight in ya and have a slam.

Fa99ots.

nu boy
regular

Post by nu boy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm

[quote="Funners"]aa bbbb-bbbbleet! u all if ever1 is just lovey i am not gona waste my time wit u

im; sorry im not in ur "local: seen and dont have 5000 post in my pocket but im am stil a person and a realsurfer just like u are but u wanna talk shit to me u kno wat bbbb-bbbbleet! u im done with u cookie and surfin tuff to the *** probbly 150KGGs and wrides a mo-ped or maybe he just is a ped i dunno n dun care

All this bleet bleet shti,sounds like a KIWI to me. :?

danw
regular

Post by danw » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Funners wrote:IM NOT A FKN TROLL OMG PLZ!!

what the darn are u c*nts carrying on about ive been viewing these forums for longer than most of you blokes can say you have.

Back in its prime with champions like Baldric, Bumbaclot, Daltz, spoon, stuey, wanderer, CTT and so so many others.

If I want to pop in every now and then and stir shit I will. If you lot wanna bitcch about it, so be it but DON'T you toss pots sit at your boring desks playing holier than thou because truth be told, compared to the previous generation, you lot are BORRRRRING.

Fa99ots.

stuey??

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:48 pm

well , I think Funners is over his little head here....cant wait to read how he gets put into his newby hole.....

I can hear the jaws theme music now............

oh.yeah, the shark overload was shitttin me too Fong, love ya work..... 8)
Butts tells me you made him ride a 9'6 at Loosa and heard he wasnt having much fun...shoulda thrown him on the quaddy or 6'5 ( if its still alive...)

Funners
Grommet

Post by Funners » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Explain pridmore, original username was Fun9RY check it if u like :)

Stuey was a tiny bloke from the Gold Coast who was living in Japan.

You might remember Stu's Japan Report that used to be on the main page.

He was a god among men and a funny fkr too.

I'm not surprised you don't remember him, this is 02-03 I'm talking

Chong
regular

Post by Chong » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Fark Funners at least try and maintain a similar tone & literary quality in posts. One moment you're writing like an ice smoking inbred, the next you're populating posts with super text gen leet speak . And just now you have been sculpting relatively well formed readable sentences with minimal spelling & grammatical errors.

If you want to properly develop the "Funners" character you have to maintain a certain consistency in your posts. We won't take the farken bait otherwise. :wink:

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Funners wrote:Explain pridmore, original username was Fun9RY check it if u like :)

Stuey was a tiny bloke from the Gold Coast who was living in Japan.

You might remember Stu's Japan Report that used to be on the main page.

He was a god among men and a funny fkr too.

I'm not surprised you don't remember him, this is 02-03 I'm talking
Multiple personality disorder, associative dyslexia, chromosomal noobianism, kcuf it up, read some of Fun9Ry's posts he could spell and when you get your arse kicked so can you.
You are just getting the respect you deserve!
You can preview and the microsoft wizzbang things put a red line under your spelling wake up or go to sleep permanently!
Join Mentawaifusion to get the love you need!
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

Funners
Grommet

Post by Funners » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 am

hahaha!

Honestly lads, the Fun9RY character is indeed me.

I had the e-mail address for the account registered as "fun9ry@t pg.com.au" but it was linked to a previous ISP account and I can't recover it...

Admin haven't been to helpful getting it changed or recovering the password.

I was in fact trolling before and the spelling mistakes were intentional and quite obviously that of a half brained Tasmanian.

Truth be told, I'm smarter than allll of you lol

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 pm

a very important message for Sydney siders … (sorry others ..)

I have no doubts that in recent weeks you have been extremely concerned and, in some cases, suffering undue worry and stress about how the recent climatic conditions are effecting your lawns …

following an extended dry period that culminated in heat wave conditions last weekend Sydney lawns were at breaking point … the last week of cooler conditions and rain have been ideal recovery conditions and frankly could not have come at a better time …

with the growing season coming to an end now is an ideal time to fertilise your lawns with a slow release fertiliser to strengthen it against the coming cooler months … the recent rains have softened the soil to allow the vital nutrients to easily be absorbed into the lawns root system … with sh!t awful surf and rain expected all weekend it is a perfect time to get your gumboots on a toss around a few bags of fertiliser …

I urge you to take advantage of this natural phenomenon as we are fortunate to have had this recent rain following the dry and heat right when it is needed … it’s as if the planets of the turf would aligned …

plus being valentines day the missus will think you are a hero for getting out and doing some yard work …

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Fong = Sharks R Us !
Sharkwhisperer copy.jpg
Sharkwhisperer copy.jpg (35.96 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
Just when you thought life couldn't get any worse-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUfKnqv2C3k

danw
regular

Post by danw » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Surfin Turf wrote:a very important message for Sydney siders … (sorry others ..)

I have no doubts that in recent weeks you have been extremely concerned and, in some cases, suffering undue worry and stress about how the recent climatic conditions are effecting your lawns …

following an extended dry period that culminated in heat wave conditions last weekend Sydney lawns were at breaking point … the last week of cooler conditions and rain have been ideal recovery conditions and frankly could not have come at a better time …

with the growing season coming to an end now is an ideal time to fertilise your lawns with a slow release fertiliser to strengthen it against the coming cooler months … the recent rains have softened the soil to allow the vital nutrients to easily be absorbed into the lawns root system … with sh!t awful surf and rain expected all weekend it is a perfect time to get your gumboots on a toss around a few bags of fertiliser …

I urge you to take advantage of this natural phenomenon as we are fortunate to have had this recent rain following the dry and heat right when it is needed … it’s as if the planets of the turf would aligned …

plus being valentines day the missus will think you are a hero for getting out and doing some yard work …

^^ have just done mine today, last time end winter.
shirleys does the job for winter

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Doug , whats that on Fongs face ??? looks like what I like being on mine :roll:

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Funners wrote:IM NOT A FKN TROLL OMG PLZ!!

what the darn are u c*nts carrying on about ive been viewing these forums for longer than most of you blokes can say you have.

Fa99ots.
Gday funners
i thought your name rang a bell
or maybe i was thinking of ompers (one mile point)?
anyway welcome back
Oscar Wilde - "I am not young enough to know everything"

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 pm

More 1.jpg
More 1.jpg (29.62 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
pridmore wrote:Doug , whats that on Fongs face ??? looks like what I like being on mine :roll:
Is this what you mean? :P
Just when you thought life couldn't get any worse-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUfKnqv2C3k