Where did you surf today ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

petulance
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by petulance » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Here's the link to the News Ltd story.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bra-boy ... 6418415945
smnmntll wrote: She's also moderately hot, with a bit of that petulance-approved titless starved whippet look about her but still pretty decent.

collnarra

Post by collnarra » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:27 pm

I surfed Mona Vale on Saturday with a mate. Was rippy and wind-affected, but we had fun. Then had a paddle at the Alley yesterday; a few nice ones, but it was mainly paddling exercise with a rip running through the break.
the tools of the trade are the head and the heart - mission of burma

Animal_Chin
Local

Post by Animal_Chin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Grooter wrote:Really? Another one of those precious Abberton brothers in trouble again?

Lord have mercy what will the decent folk think :shock:

Must be another documentary full of postcode tough-stickered, dead-shits in the making

Retard.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:55 pm

They had a much nicer photo of Jai in the Kempsey Local, the Argus. This featured a lovely photo of Jai covering his face while managing to give a double bird. He was appearing in Kempsey Local Court. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At least it made bigger news than tourists moving shopping trolleys from one designated car park to another. Sorry there Kempsey community.

Gee Crescent was nice at about 8:30 this morning. Looked crap before and then there was just a little bit more water on the bank and the wind turned offshore. Actually got a bit hollow :shock:
Hardly anyone out unlike yesterday which was a bit bigger and fatter. Packed to the gills with every possible type of unco punter.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:11 pm

dUg wrote:Small but super fun banks at Waitpinga, the sand recent rain washed out of the rivermouth has created a sweet left hander just west of it. Crystal clear water, zero wind + sunshine + a small handful of familiar faces working the wave conveyor belt. Happy days. :D
waits_arty.jpg
Waits, the Victor harbour area and the Gulf coast are the only surf spots I know that cough up fur balls, you can see one oin the picture , hundreds of the little bugger drift in??????
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

throughthelens

Post by throughthelens » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 am

hey guys,
for my uni major work I'm making a surfing photographic journal, just trying to gather some insight, any chance you guys can leave me some feedback, would be greatly appreciated by taking this 1 minute survey!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6L78CVQ

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am

Animal_Chin wrote:
Grooter wrote:Really? Another one of those precious Abberton brothers in trouble again?

Lord have mercy what will the decent folk think :shock:

Must be another documentary full of postcode tough-stickered, dead-shits in the making

Retard.
Heroin + pregnancy =

Animal_Chin
Local

Post by Animal_Chin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:09 pm

throughthelens wrote:hey guys,
for my uni major work I'm making a surfing photographic journal, just trying to gather some insight, any chance you guys can leave me some feedback, would be greatly appreciated by taking this 1 minute survey!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6L78CVQ
no

RickyG
Snowy McAllister

Post by RickyG » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Is that a tie around his neck or a tablecloth?
andy2476 wrote:
Ricky gets my vote. I hate undercover tards.

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 am

Checked 3 beaches and a point today. Didn't get wet, except from the rain.
First time I can remember that ever happening.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 am

alakaboo wrote:Checked 3 beaches and a point today. Didn't get wet, except from the rain.
First time I can remember that ever happening.
You're a day early 'boo.
(I hope).
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 am

there were rideable size waves, just junky and no banks.
But yeah, tomorrow, or maybe this arvo.

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 am

Flinders @ 0800

1.5 metre swell, offshore, murky and a little lumpy but I had it all to myself :)

Work from days, gotta love them and the mid-week surfs they afford, hardly ever any crowds.
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Post by swvic » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm

And it's probably too early in the morn for the military to be testing guns. They still do that there Hatchy?

1st shot would always startle me. After that you could see the smoke from the gun before you'd hear it. Sometimes they'd have floating wooden targets that would wash up smashed to pieces along the beach. Other times it was a target being towed behind a light plane. I guess it represented naval and air attack respectively
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeah mate they still do, bit too early for it this morning but a few times a siren went off that had me looking over.

Scared the shit out of me the first time it happened when I was out there! I always wonder if some smart-arse is going to send a few whistling over my head too. Probably because I would do it if I was there :twisted:

Not sure if they still do the wooden targets, they may do though. They relocated a big twin gun battery to the entrance to the compound about a year or two ago, the guns point straight at you as drive down the road around the golf course :)

Naturally I always blast the horn when I'm leaving if some poor bugger happens to be teeing off on the corner there, always good for a laugh on a Sunday morning :D
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

gabsouy
regular

Post by gabsouy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm

what is that in abbertons right hand, 9mm berretta ?

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Crap afternoon surf and totally unco to go with it :roll: :roll:
Best was catching my big toe of my leading foot as I took off on one of the best I got and battling to not lift my foot up since that would force me to put all my weight on my back foot and stall. Finally gave in and stacked it.
Cold too.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:02 pm

wiz that Riglin cuzzy bro?
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes