Where are all the board pics gone?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

JET01
barnacle

Where are all the board pics gone?

Post by JET01 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Can't seem to find any pics of all the Miller boards out there. More specifically powerglides.
I've got one on order with black rail band and solid back nose concave. Should be ready around the end of February.
When i was getting my Waterskate shaped last year i remember a few threads with pics of Miller boards, but can't find them anymore. Does this have something to do with the last upgrade?
Originally looked to get some inspiration for the paintjob but went with similar to my waterskate.

Would anyone care to post some pics of their boards? Would prefer if they were Millers, but eitherway, what are you riding...
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.

Grooter
Duke Status

Re: Where are all the board pics gone?

Post by Grooter » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Last edited by Grooter on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Well since you asked.....

This is my V-Skate, I wanted a muscle car theme to it hence the orange with black GT stripes a la Camaro SS, GTS Monaro, GT Falcon etc...

some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm

I remember that one as clear as day. It was your board that started me on my black board tangent. I was going to go completely black with a white railband but was talked out of it.

Anyways,

cheers, and keep 'em coming.

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:59 am

just do the black board, you have mentioned it a few times now so it is obvious you want one, just get it, after all it is your board. Like I told you, I have had about 4 black boards and they can look good but the best way is to get black tint and then you have to get it polished up..... 8)

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 am

A mate had a black board a few years ago-couldn't leave it on the beach for more than 5 minutes without the wax melting.
Just when you thought life couldn't get any worse-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUfKnqv2C3k

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:39 am

lessormore wrote:A mate had a black board a few years ago-couldn't leave it on the beach for more than 5 minutes without the wax melting.

trick is to do the bottom and rails, leave it white where the wax goes..... 8)

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:31 am

Well it seems no one could be F#@ked posting any pics... either that, or everyones thrown their boards out.

Pic up my board on Thursday. Looking forward to it.